The lawyer that is representing Eric Clanton is a literal fucking communist

The lawyer that is representing Eric Clanton is a literal fucking communist.

Here he is calling a moment of silence for "Comrade Hugo Chavez". Holy fucking shit, how can you cali anons put up with this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=JjZUTubd08I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1qP5GKM8xM
siegelyee.com/site/
keywiki.org/Dan_Siegel
youtube.com/watch?v=RdbK2KsoM9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dm602/democrats_the_party_of_pedophilia/
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-communist-party-1494275456-htmlstory.html
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Quan-adviser-Dan-Siegel-quits-over-Occupy-Oakland-2289464.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>((((((((((SIEGEL))))))))))

daily reminder that clanton will get a slap on the wrist and public praise for taking down a fascist cuck boi

youtube.com/watch?v=x1qP5GKM8xM

Here is the video with the lawyer today. He is doing this shit for free too.

This guy is heavily connected with Antifa.

siegelyee.com/site/

fpbp

> Dan Siegel was an activist at UC Berkeley at the height of the Vietnam War. He was elected Student President in 1969, and on May 15th of that year he and fellow students clashed with riot police over Peoples' Park, a day which would become known as "Bloody Thursday" because one student was killed by police bullets during the clashes.[3]

These communist cunts are all from the fucking hippie era. The older you get, the more you realize that these students deserved even more than what happened at kent state.

what did you expect

And he's friends with the Berkeley mayor. Collusion all around.

>In the 1980's Dan Siegel was a public spokesman for the Communist Workers Party.[7]

He's probably doing it pro bono because he's an Antifa sympathizer. Keep an eye on this guy.

>The older you get, the more you realize that these students deserved even more than what happened at kent state.

The truest red pill.

>Dan Siegel received 200,000 votes as candidate for Attorney General of the state of California.

Holy fucking shit, a literal commie got 200k votes to become attorney general. Can we just fucking nuke cali already?

Good to see he is continuing to fight the good fight and defend this man who was sneaking around trying to murder random people who disagreed with him politically.

keywiki.org/Dan_Siegel

Here is the page I am getting info from.

Apparently he also publicly defended literal terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdbK2KsoM9c

I hate to admit, but I admire his balding beard configuration. It's distracting me from the story. I just hope the jury can stay pressed on the evidence we've compiled.

Can anyone figure out where his law office is?

The working class will rule supreme you fucking fascists

thanks bud

Who I'm confused? Are we the workers or facists?

>During a rally on Sproul Plaza on that day, May 15, 1969,Siegel received the microphone as the crowd of 3,000 agitated to reclaim their community space, and when he yelled "Take the park!" a riot ensued that ended with authorities firing at demonstrators, killing one.

A fucking commie lawyer who actually started riots and ended up getting people killed. This is literally antifa tactics way back in the fucking 70s. This is where they learn this shit from. This is why they all the leaders of these groups are all from academia and are professors. They are all vietnam protestors who are brainwashing the youth to follow in their footsteps. This makes me so fucking mad.

Is Sup Forums ever wrong? These Jews always fit the stereotypes...

Hey by the way brothers, since it's so quiet in here I feel like it's time to say something.
And I'm being serious. Does anybody else have this feeling about Yvette where they have some strange sexual fascination I can't stand her views or here voice but I also want to have sex with her because of that. And I don't even think she is necessarily attractive it's her stubbornness that gets in the way and makes me crave her sexually. Is that so wrong?
I think it's the way she says 'fashishts' while being the living archetypal fascist herself

>Yee
That name sounds familiar...
Wasn't there someone with that last name doing something shady?

And people say the communists lost
The governments are always so tolerant of communists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
slant california state senator who smuggled weapons

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dm602/democrats_the_party_of_pedophilia/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JUST!!!!

Wait wasn't this the guy who tried to remove a law that said there cant be communists in government positions

>that image
dennis hastert is a republican

People who go around in masks assaulting people with lethal weapons are the working class?

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-communist-party-1494275456-htmlstory.html

nvm wrong guy

>ib4 some tryhard starts breathing really hard and continuously posting about why some loser public defender's guess trumps statutory language

Dunno but damn this is good shit.
>impose stricter gun control and vidya censorship
>sell weapons to Flip jihadis on the side.
5 years is way to lenient.

These guys our hypnotized by Hollywood propaganda the likes of inglorious basterds by the Weinstein's they think they are Brad Pitt and feel virtuous. It don't impress me much

should have been put up against a wall

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Quan-adviser-Dan-Siegel-quits-over-Occupy-Oakland-2289464.php

He was actually involved with the government while his wife I think was involved in Occupy Oakland.

How is it that these communists infiltrated the government so easily in Cali without any pushback?

massive illegal and legal immigration, and the white people are the offspring of shiftless hippy trash

Bear in mind that Sproul Plaza is the fucking exact same spot where Yvette and her BAMN faggoon squad came in with bullhorns and took over what was up to then an orderly protest before the Milo speech, then turned the whole scene into a violent shitstorm. Deja vu.

>These guys our hypnotized by Hollywood propaganda the likes of inglorious basterds by the Weinstein's they think they are Brad Pitt and feel virtuous. It don't impress me much

I was blue pilled as hell the first time I saw that movie and even I hated it.

Movies like that don't make me feel sorry for Jews.

Berkeley is full of old fucks like him. The sooner they die off, the better. They all walk around Berkeley in ratty sandals and drive their bumpersticker covered volvos at half the speed limit, and if you should god forbid be near them in a store or cafe they lecture about how better it was in the fucking 60's. They're fucking douchebags.