Women are superior

As a man, I acknowledge that women are the superior life form. They are emotional and intellectually stronger. They can reproduce. Our purpose as males is to support them while they produce our children and pass on our flawed genes.

My wife is a doctor and I get to fuck off all day while she brings in money. Yall should try it some time. Also it doesn't matter if women are superior because they still listen to you lol

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
bravetheworld.com/2016/08/09/50-real-differences-men-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's you (you), now leave

Tibs bedora

you are only a beta male for your wife, a man that care of his children, while she fuck a bunch of rich doctors.

From a genetic standpoint women are the more valuable gender due to their gatekeeping of the next generation and driving the next evolutionary step

However in humans, women are not responsible for the species success as our success comes from civilization, and although it is imperfect, it was created by men. This is why for most of history we as a species have been largely patriarchal. That and the fact that human man's are predominantly taller than females and all primates instinctively assert authority to the taller gender, both in social settings and private couplings.

TLDR version: yeah not exactly m8

lol ur version history is wrong

women built civilization, men keep slowing it down by killing each other. Aggression needs to be bred out so we can evolve to the next level

What a Demigoddess.
8/10, would worship.

Totally agree 100%

While your still here, the internet in my cuck shed has been really sketchy lately; is yours doing the same?

lol what are you even talking about? my gigabit fiber wifi mesh extends throughout the entire estate

Nah. Women can't even do anything without drama breaking out.

That is simply a side effect of our current patriarchy based female socialization process. Strong women with progressive parents do not suffer from such flaws. Women are by default drama-minimalizers. Men are the immature ones.

in the future women will not be indispensable, the woman sex robots and the new technology that make capable of a man to reproduce which his own cells, will make the women
replaceable, Also the male thinking will dominate with the robot´s ai more focused in logic and reason, no feelings and emotions. Women are physically and mentally inferior, all other statement is a disney fantasy.

Not sure why anyone would want a female sex robot? Whats the point? Just get a wife ya idiots

My uncle is a house husband who does nothing all day while my surgeon aunt works.

The whole family laughs at him behind his back for being a literal bitch boy.

nah

You're no man. Saged and hidden.

nah

>superior

So they just choose to let white men do shit like walk on the moon and invent ...everything because they are superior?

Hahahahahahahahahagagahagagaga!
Thank you

Daily reminder:
Women are the worst parts of a nigger, jew and fag all rolled in to one.

Nope. Little girls are superior.

He's a beta and everyone knows it.
Doesn't matter how good he had it, he's no real man.

Sex robot is cheaper, and wont emotionally destroy you/ randomly start taking cock.

If women are so much fucking superior compared to men, why were 99% of discoveries and inventions made by men, huh?

Woah. Is that even legal?

Jokes on you. She's already sleeping with a colleague. He has something you don't, a job and ambition.

I'm not reading your post OP but please post more God tier hairy women who aren't moldylocks

lol @ you thirsty betas

>those legs
I hate my disgusting mind. I never broke the law but what the fuck do I do to cure my mental illness?

No our purpose is to fuck them and kill the weak offspring. Also to hunt.

Women have virtues, sure, but they still don't do well when you strangle them their own bra strap.

Preferring objectively superior females isn't being broken you self hating cuck.

How new?

MODS

Sounds like you never tried to push yourself. Imagine if you had matched her efforts in life.

Yeah. I fucked my cousin when she was 9.

>Literally married Mom mk. 2 and gets to play vidya all day then fuck Mommy when she gets home from being a surgeon

Yeah, he's a """""beta""""" alright.

Nah

Impressive. Very nice.

MODS MODS MODS

Nic--
>Brazil
Gross.

On average, maybe.

But the majority if not all professions the top performer is always male.

Sure on average women can do better than men but the top performers are always men.

I don't mind a good muff, in fact, I love tasteful muffs

But armpit hair is a game changer. Gross stuff senpai.

To be fair, at least I'm not a future cuckold like OP. At least I am not a faggot like OP so I will never get AIDS.

>emotional
>intellectually superior
Pick one

Nah

>Women are by default drama-minimalizers

Go outside and meet some women brother.

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

>They are emotional and intellectually stronger.
lmao

There's always one fucking moron who just doesn't get it.

this, but only because men choose suicide and terror attack as soon as they get emotional or depressed. men are the nigger of the sexes.

Put 6 superior women on a deserted island. Let's see if they can build a civilization, reproduce their own, or at least win an argument.

Dropping Red-pills for all:
bravetheworld.com/2016/08/09/50-real-differences-men-women/

1. Men & women don't see in the same way
From the very start of light hitting the retina, to the information arriving in the cerebral cortex, this process is different in males and females.
For example:
-The male retina is thicker
– It has more M cells (magnocellular)
– M cells are larger and are distributed across the retina
– M cells are responsible for tracking the movement of objects

-The female retina is thinner
– It has more P cells (parvocellular)
– P cells are smaller & concentrated around the center of the retina
– P cells are responsible for identifying objects & analyzing texture and color
(has been documented in other mammals)
(Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 23)Wright, Robert. "The Moral Animal" Robert. "The Moral Animal"

2. Female babies like faces, male babies like moving objects
This isn't surprising, since – as we just learned – males and females see differently.
Over 100 infants were studied on the day of their birth. They were given a choice between looking at a young woman's face or a dangling mobile. The researchers were not told the sex of the babies while they recorded their eye movement. The boys were twice as likely to prefer gazing at the mobile and the girls were more likely to look at the face. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 19)
– In the first few months of life, a baby girl's eye contact and mutual facial gazing will increase by over 400% while the boys will show significantly less improvement. (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 15) (original study can be seen here)

3. Boys and girls like to draw different things
– Most girls prefer drawing people, animals, and plants, arranged symmetrically & facing the viewer
– They're more likely to use lots of color and the colors they use tend to be warm
– Boys mostly draw action scenes with dynamic movement
– It's not common for them to use more than 6 colours, and the colours they do use tend to be cool
(Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 25) (Brizendine. “The Male Brain” 20)
If you're finding yourself thinking "Ok who cares? Kids draw different stuff" keep in mind that most early grade teachers are female, with a feminine bias. They favour girls’ drawings to be the correct type of art, which can put boys off art forever. And it goes beyond boys doing poorly in art class. I always see headlines like "boy suspended from school for drawing a gun." I think if teachers were aware of these hardwired differences then they would stop raising concerns about male students depicting “violent” scenes. We should look back to the old proverb “boys will be boys,” take a deep breath, and relax.

4. Females hear better than males
-In the brain centres for language and hearing, women have 11% more neurons than men (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 5)
– Females not only hear better, but can discern between a broader range of emotional tones in the human voice. This is probably because BABIES! Women evolved to be nurturers, so hearing & interpreting their infant's cries is kind of an important skill.
– And it's a skill we're born with: a study of infants on the day of their birth showed that girls will respond more to the cries of another baby than boys. (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 17)
Hey! Soft spoken female teachers! Before you label a boy with attention deficit, try moving him to the front of the class. He probably can't hear you!

5. Music affects us differently
Premature baby girls who received music therapy had fewer complications, grew faster and were able to be discharged earlier than the ones that did not. There was no effect on premature baby boys. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 16)

6. Males will automatically block out certain sounds
-A study of adults in the Netherlands monitored the brain activity of 17 to 25 year old males and females as they processed white noise and music.
– the females had an intense response to both sounds.
– the males responded to the music but deactivated to the white noise, as if they didn't even hear it.
-This may be because during male fetal brain development, testosterone impacts the formation of the auditory system, making it block out unwanted noise and repetitious acoustic stimuli. (Brizendine. “The Male Brain” 41)
This is a big issue in most male/female relationships. A girl will say something and the guy won't hear her. She will repeat herself, several times, which makes his brain register her voice as "unwanted repetitious acoustic stimuli" …and before you know it, it devolves to "he never listens" and "she's always nagging." And a lot of us will get stuck in a feedback loop of behaviour, creating a fascinating ‘chicken or the egg scenario’…does my mom say the same thing 500 hundred times because my dad doesn't hear her, or does my dad tune her out because she repeats herself?

7. Females can verbally express their emotions better than males
The key word here is can, as in, have the ability to. This is not, as some will have you believe, a difference caused by societal gender norms: This is a legitimate brain difference.
-MRI’s were used to examine how emotion is processed in the brains of girls & boys from the ages of 7 through to 17.
-They found that in children, negative emotions were localized in the primitive area of the brain, the amygdala. This part of the brain has few direct connections to the language & reasoning centre in the cerebral cortex, which is why it's difficult for most kids to verbally express how they feel.
-Then in adolescence, a large portion of the brain activity associated with negative emotion moves up from the amygdala to the cerebral cortex…but this change only happens in girls.
-A study from Germany duplicated this finding, and went on to conclude that both positive and negative emotions are processed differently in males and females post puberty.
Judging by this, it's no surprise that men rarely want to "talk about it." Men are wired to avoid contact with others when they are going through a rough time & even report thinking women would want to do the same. So before you get mad at your boyfriend for his silence, remember that it's literally difficult for him to verbalize his feelings. (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 126) (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 29)

8. Boys naturally use movement to think
Boys and girls of grade school age were studied to see how long it took them to solve conceptual math problems.
-The boys solved the problems faster than the girls.
– The researchers noted that when asked to explain how they got the answer, most of the boys gave an explanation without using any words; they wiggled, acted and gestured their process! Words were a barrier.
-So over the following few weeks the researchers taught the girls to explain their answers with movement and then retested everyone.
– The girls were now able to solve the math problems as quickly as the boys.
-It seems that the male and female brains have access to the same circuitry but use differently circuitry by default. (Brizendine. “The Male Brain” 26-27)

9. Groups of boys play differently than groups of girls
Boys:
larger play groups
they focus on the game itself
rough n' tumble
very competitive
confrontational
establish dominance & test hierarchies
claim territory and monopolize toys
show off their physical strength
struggle for social rank
and are more likely to use threats

Girls:
focus on relationship building
take turns 20 times more often than boys do
more likely to make collaborative proposals (like starting their sentences with let's)
their pretend play is usually about caregiving and relationships
(Brizendine. “The Male Brain” 18-23) (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 22-24) (Harris, Judith Rich. “The Nurture Assumption” 214)
These differences also ring true in our close relatives. For example, long tailed male macaque are six times more likely to engage in rough and tumble play than female macaque , who prefer baby-sitting baby monkeys. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 61)
By the time boys are in first grade they get a dopamine rush when they display their power, and some studies have indicated that unanimously agreed upon hierarchies will form in nursery school, and stay stable for at least 6 months. And the boys at the top are not necessarily the biggest; they're the boys who are least likely to back down during a conflict. (Brizendine. “The Male Brain” 22-24)
Even males castrated shortly after birth and raised as females still tend to be the dominant ones in the group. (Harris, Judith Rich. “The Nurture Assumption” 222)
You know what's the most interesting thing about group play? That when given the option, boys and girls naturally segregate. This only changes when there's not enough kids, then boys and girls all play together. Could it be that kids prefer playing with those similar to themselves? (Documented in the west as well as in hunter gatherer societies)

Nah, it's just you who is inferior.

10. Boys and Girls play with different toys
A team at Concordia University studied almost 100 one and a half year olds and their preference for toys. The girls had a preference for dolls, and the boys had a strong preference for trucks.
Many would argue this is socialized gender behaviour…but an important thing to note about one and a half year olds is that they have trouble assigning themselves and others the correct gender. In fact, the boys, because they develop slightly slower than girls, did a poorer job in gender assignment than the girls.
If we assume that playing with sex specific toys is a social construct, then it would make sense for the girls, who have a better understanding of gender, to have a stronger preference for girly toys. But what they found was the opposite. I'll repeat the results; the girls had a preference for dolls, and the boys had an even stronger preference for trucks. These results were duplicated in 9 month olds, who had an even poorer understanding of gender. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 27)
Even with direct intervention from parents & teachers, who encourage gender-neutral (translation: gender opposite) play, girls will choose dolls over trucks as soon as they are given the choice. Without choice, girls will play with their trucks as though they were dolls and boys will use their dolls as if they were swords or hammers. Kids are so goddamn sexist! (Harris, Judith Rich. “The Nurture Assumption” 204 & 210)
In reality, all mammals are sexist. Male monkeys prefer to play with toy cars and female monkeys prefer to play with dolls. Young male rats engage in much more rough-and-tumble play than young female rats. Study any mammal; their young play differently depending on their sex. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 28)

10. Boys and Girls play with different toys
A team at Concordia University studied almost 100 one and a half year olds and their preference for toys. The girls had a preference for dolls, and the boys had a strong preference for trucks.
Many would argue this is socialized gender behaviour…but an important thing to note about one and a half year olds is that they have trouble assigning themselves and others the correct gender. In fact, the boys, because they develop slightly slower than girls, did a poorer job in gender assignment than the girls.
If we assume that playing with sex specific toys is a social construct, then it would make sense for the girls, who have a better understanding of gender, to have a stronger preference for girly toys. But what they found was the opposite. I'll repeat the results; the girls had a preference for dolls, and the boys had an even stronger preference for trucks. These results were duplicated in 9 month olds, who had an even poorer understanding of gender. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 27)
Even with direct intervention from parents & teachers, who encourage gender-neutral (translation: gender opposite) play, girls will choose dolls over trucks as soon as they are given the choice. Without choice, girls will play with their trucks as though they were dolls and boys will use their dolls as if they were swords or hammers. Kids are so goddamn sexist! (Harris, Judith Rich. “The Nurture Assumption” 204 & 210)
In reality, all mammals are sexist. Male monkeys prefer to play with toy cars and female monkeys prefer to play with dolls. Young male rats engage in much more rough-and-tumble play than young female rats. Study any mammal; their young play differently depending on their sex. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 28)

thank you based protonigger desu

just a comment, the ancient civilizations know the true nature of women, childish, evil, just look the passages of the bible, etc. Why the western civilizations forget about this, at the last 100 years?.

15. Males are more likely to die from an accident than females
As mentioned…men are more likely to take risks and overestimate their ability. Psychologists at Boston University figure that this is probably why almost all drowning victims are male. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 43)
-Boys are way more likely to do dangerous things (especially if other boys are around).
-They're way less likely to listen to the warnings of their parents.
-And way less likely to tell anyone if they had an accident.
US data shows that boys are more likely than girls to be seriously hurt or killed in accidents like the misuse of a firearm or a head injury from riding a bike. (Sax, Leonard. “Why Gender Matters” 41-42)
And this goes even deeper. Let's say the same amount of women and men were to get head injuries…the damage would still be worse in men.
Research at Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania discovered that there's a difference in the way brain cells die after injury in males & females. Once brain injury occurs, levels of glutathione, (a molecule that helps brain cells survive oxygen deprivation) remain stable in females, yet drops up to 80% in males, resulting in greater brain cell death. (Brizendine. “The Female Brain” 174)
This could also be a vital contributing factor to the difference in the overall longevity of men and women.
Thanks, just doing my job.

Is she on her period?

>intellectually stronger

kek

>reproduce

not without men

Armpit hair is hot as fuck but keep dreadlocks away from me

Moldylocks was a battle for my dick that was lost by her gross fucking moldy hair

i like your posts but you jumped from 10-15