Why is this a non-story? Less than a week and it's almost out of the news...

Why is this a non-story? Less than a week and it's almost out of the news. Why have we become so numb to terrorist attacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3655954/manchester-arena-bombing-ariana-grande-concert-mum-reported-woman-to-security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the news don't talk cause saying Muslim's are bad just causes more innocent Muslim's to become terrorists of course.

I only hear about how shaken up she is. Her fans die, and it's all about her. The way our society works if something similar were to happen and the celeb died, it'd be a Helen of Troy moment. It'd be everywhere.

It'd be like 9/11 all over again.

It wouldn't matter how many actually died.

All that matters is how Ariana feels.

This is why.

It's also why we shouldn't be.

For a period she disabled the comments on all of her music videos.

It will become news again once Whites start fighting back, burning down Mosques and lynching Arabs and Jews in the street.

i heard her concert in manchester was a blast

I am still following it. Everyday it gets more absurd. Maybe some build up for action in Libya.

if it happened to some jew owned towers we wouldnt stop hearing about it thats for sure

I bet her ticket sales will plummet irreperably.

Cuz it's happening to whites

Still big news here, but there's an election to squabble over so that takes centre stage.

Plus we're Brits, after all. It's not good form to dwell and keep crying over things.

A bombastic experience some have said...

sensationalizing it living in fear is what they want

we should ignore this shit and downplay it as much as possible and they will no longer have an audience

>It's not good form to dwell and keep crying over things
I'm jealous. When something bad happens to me, be it because of social anxiety or just the pain of losing someone/thing precious to you, it just sort of lingers for a while. Is it a natural thing for Brits?

Because the anglo-american CIA/MI6 cryptarchs had their way with a zombified populace and are too busy planning the next terror 'event' to bother maintaining this one. The average modern has the attention span of a dog, why waste resources on an already mind-bombed and compliant livestock?

It pretty funny after those fake ass leaked photos, they release this picture. I'm starting to think the whole family is a fictional creation.

You got the daughter giving WSJ interviews.
Dad is talking to AP. It's so ridiculous.

>Muslim terrorist attack
>Muslims are the real victims

That's why. It's all getting very tiresome

Don't let the ritual public outpouring of grief fool you, that sort of thing has only come about since Princess Di and a lot of Brits are still uncomfortable about showing their arses in public.

The old way and the best way to give your enemies two fingers is to pull up your socks and crack on. None of this moping about wasting valuable man hours wailing like women in the streets. It's just not the done thing.

This literally happened a few miles from where I live.

it's weird cause I do really believe that there are a lot of decent muslims out there, it's just that the bad ones' actions speak way louder than those of the good. basically, the west has to say FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH once and for all or come up with a permanent miracle cure for this shit. it shouldn't be that hard to teach these impressionable young fucks that rape = bad and allah = happy peace right?

>terrorist attacks

Why do you blame all Muslims? Racist.

Yurosissies love their mudslimes and other shitskins

Yeah, but sources say trump Eats his steak well done and his son-in-law is a globalist. So that's global breaking news.

Actually, it will be a "we are stronger" type of event and more people will show up. There is no bad publicity.

Are there still kids missing?
They wouldn't want that getting out, as it would empower racists.

Because people have more important news to pander on about like celebrity break-ups and trumps hair style. In a way, I have to respect terrorists because they are the only ones who are truly disjointed from this system. They fight for what they believe in, even if it means that people have to bite the dust in order for them to achieve their goals-I only wish we could be just like the ones we preach about yet do nothing to stop. I just hope someday in the future, someone will make a change, someone that has the means and the powers to make a great change will realize that it doesn't come about in the realm of politics or meaningless protests.

They are happening so frequently and the papers want you to forget about them as fast as possible so people are done mourning before the next one.

The media didnt even mention the terrorist attack in the Philippines the next day only the martial law the president enforced because of it

We will be in our 70's by then.

A fucking police cheif was beheaded and no one gives a shit

I heard it was an explosive performance

Typical western response to a terror attack.

Go on youtube and search for black pigeon speaks...he's sometimes a scarenonger and afraid of everything but dropps some redpills once in a while

purge this Earth when?

It happened during the Philippines terrorsit attack

>Go on youtube and search for black pigeon speaks

Fuck off with that weeb faggot.

I am pretty sure that a teenage Omar Mateen on the left.

Who cares?

Like, who actually fucking cares anymore?

Did anyone see the PJW video?
A customer at the manc arena saw a suspicious woman and reported her before the explosion.
This clip wasn't shown on any of my local London area news progs.
Why?

>he doesn't see the clear significance with Gen Z being very conservative and also being 'Z', symbolizing the last generation.
>he doesn't see the quickly changing attitude in young white people (specifically male)
>he is blind to the war about to begin

KKK retards back in the 1970's didn't know shit about another civil war. Gen Z will be the generation that fights the right wing vs. left wing American civil war, you're just too blind to see it.

(I know it's different in non-Anglo countries. you're eternally cucked. sorry)

this event had a lot of suspicious women. What they report her for?

The real reason is paralysis from long standing fear, people don't want to hear bad things anymore and actively hide from reality

The woman who reprted it was told by the security team.
"How would you feel if somebody reported you?"

Ffs we dont even take reports seriously, we have no cgance.

thesun.co.uk/news/3655954/manchester-arena-bombing-ariana-grande-concert-mum-reported-woman-to-security/

>tumblr
I hope you are LARPing.

Thanks I found the video. I believe this lady. I don't think there was a suicide bomber. Someone placed the bomb already. Salman is a fake red herring decoy.

This story in my screenshot is suspicious. At the end, the guy knows somehow it was a suicide bomber.

the one thing I am trying to puzzle out. A lot of these parents and victims they are spreading in the news just feel very manufactured and fake. Lot of suspicious stuff

Nah. It's sexual submission from too many women with daddy fetishes, and too many men wearing chick's clothes and shoving dildos up their asses. Whites are beginning to feel they deserve it.

Sexual degeneracy as you get your head chopped off is the future. The line between sex and violence has been blurred.

It's very bad.

oh I forgot the picture

How long did the news go on about Columbine or Sandy Hook. Shit, they still talk about it

test

1) it happened to Britfags
2) it was only 22 deaths
You'd have to kill 10,000 american blacks to get anyone's attention.
Try harder ISIS

>Why have we become so numb to terrorist attacks?
Shit that happens all the time turns into white noise eventually.

Diminishing returns

>kill 10,000 american blacks
wtf I'm an #ISISMissile now

>i dun gettit

Tabloids use to be only at the check-out isle at a grocery store. Now they can destroy your priorities 24/7 through your phone/PC.

Just part and parcel of life in a big city. :^)

P A R T

A N D

She's already offering to do another concert. What the fuck is wrong with britian

And what the fuck happened to the sorry of girls going missing after being picked up by Muslim taxi drivers. The UK has had several gangs of Muslims that abduct young girls through taxis

I don't get why you'd ever think they'd plummet???

P A R C E L

Explosion

Switzerland is my favorite European country.
I still have relatives there, how hard would it be to get dual citizenship?

keep cucked and carry on. its the british moto

Wow what a noble woman.

(((Who knows?))))