Plight of the thinking man

I got banned from GLP not long after posting this the other day, and I'd like to run it by you guys. That site is a pure data-mining, CIA mind-control testing grounds, for anyone not aware.

As a preface, I'm 26, and I seem to be unable to find independence financially. I'm starting to think there is a lot of truth to the GATE theory in terms of filtering out high intelligence. How does the man of genius not blow his brains out at the sight of all the degeneracy and horror that abounds everywhere?

The post:
I don't understand what keeps you people drawn into this life game.

The big reward is stuffing your cock into a germ-infested mucous membrane that bleeds and births more non-consenting babies to be condemned as slaves?

Grappling against the odds and against the atrophy of time, and for what? It all bleeds out through your fingers like handfuls of sand.

You say you are gifting life onto children by burdening them with labor and death.

And then you praise nature and the circle of life, all while organism feasts upon organism, and suffering abounds.

I don't understand.

because this is all we have. this is it. there is no bargain to make with life, nor is there another one around the corner.

so just try to ease your suffering and fill your life with whatever meaning you find. or end it. idgaf

i will also add that you sound like a complete pussy and need to harden the fuck up. suffering is relative. it actually sounds like you need some actual suffering. the world is full of suffering but i guarantee your life has little of it.

>Banned from GLP
Lol. Welcome to the club. They do mass bans almost weekly.
Also
>Try asking them what happened to the GLP telescope a couple years ago as well as the nearly $40k raised by users for it's purchase. Trinity is a prick only in it to enrich himself.

That one question is an instant ban on GLP.

That's quite an assumption, but the fact that the world is suffering is my whole point.

What are we hardening the fuck up for exactly?

There's some strange shit going on with Trinity and that whole site; dude works for the USAF, Jew, malware creator, works with CIA, etc. Deep rabbit whole.

Thanks for the reply.

I feel ya. I was always a top-of-the-class kid, but I turned into a beatnik. I'm a smart guy, but I didn't seem to have much of a choice being led to where I am. I struggle everyday, but I'm a pretty darn happy guy. I like blue-collar people way more than white-collar and I'm happy just slaving away and hoping my 401k pays out someday.

Bless

Wahhh life is so tough.

What's GLP? Some circlejerk forum?

Fairly high-traffic conspiracy forum. It has some quality content and quickly updated breaking news, so it's shame that it has such a corrupt admin team and creator.

What kind of work did you get into?

Thanks for the reply.

What you said isn't particularly anything though. You probably got banned for implying suicide is a good way to spend a life.

I used to get banned for dumb shit like that too when I was 14.

Yeah didn't mean to be so off topic but I rarely see any threads specifically talking about GLP. So many things just don't add up there. That and how Trin tried to sell the website then he disappeared and like mid last year randomly showed back up still as the admin. I think it's possible that he sold it to someone more seedy than himself.

A couple years ago when the whole GLP telescope project was going down and it suddenly disappeared. I did a little research and found that Trin lived somewhere near Shalimar, Florida.
My plan was to sneak into his property and literally piss down the telescope when I found it. That whole thing was just too good to be true. Last I heard they were trying to program software for internet control but that was over a year and a half ago.

I didn't say it was, nor am I implying suicide; I'm posing the question in earnest.

I only bring up their site because I would have liked to continue the discussion. Hard to find alternative forums with high quality, truthful threads.

Damn, that's a pretty sick uncommon.

Welcome to Sup Forums circa 2009

All sorts. I started working at 14 under the table and have many, many years experience in the hospitality field; once you've walked through Hell and made it out to tell the tale, you get a certain warmth in your heart and smile that the everyman really responds well to. I've done a lot of odd one-off jobs, worked in factories, low-level office stints, flea-market trading, making and selling art, and when I was younger and still in that hell I did some black market work. I've done a little bit of everything and can always find a way to make the money I need to survive.

Life is a game. You either play the game, or you lose the game.
It is hard not to fall into complete nihilism.
Live for things you enjoy. If you don't enjoy anything, you're probably a useless cunt, and kys.
Oh, and btw, if you like doing stuff, you need to do a bunch of stuff you don't like.
Get a job. Don't be a bitch. Take responsibility. Don't cuck yourself.

>The big reward is stuffing your cock into a germ-infested mucous membrane that bleeds and births more non-consenting babies to be condemned as slaves?
wow 2edgy

Maybe try getting your head out of your arse OP. Try to stop hiding your depressed NEET psyche behind layers of cynicism and arrogance.

No worries, man.

Yeah, I heard some shit about the telescope, but I missed that era. I've lurked on there on and off over the years though.

Yeah, apparently he's right outside of Eglin Air Force base. From what I gather, some guys did some digging on his vitals, and he's part of a CIA MK-Ultra type of program. Something is definitely not right at the site, at any rate.
Thank you for the reply. I, too, have had an unconventional work history. I'm just not too sure what the best next move is.
I agree with you for the most part, but it gets hard to pull yourself up by the bootstraps over and over again when you aren't sure what you're doing it for. It seems like most people just 'get it', and I don't.

I don't know, man. Is it arrogance if it's true? I don't look down on anyone. We're all doing the best that we can.

Is cynicism not an appropriate response to the state of affairs?

And I certainly don't deny the depression or NEET situation, as unfortunate as this is.

They also have links to the Tavistock Institute and the name Jason Lucas is an instaban. It's so strange.

Yep... kind of creepy.

Well hey, thanks for an interesting thread dood. I'm not one to take advice from, but don't ponder too long on what the best next move is: make a safe one in the meantime and keep planning how to push the envelope even further. You said you have trouble with financial independence; don't be afraid to dive into a situation that may seem intimidating but you know will bring you a steady cash flow. Not sure how social you are, but if you can keep a good attitude and are willing to at the least talk shit with the people you're working with you'll do fine and be raking in some decent money in no time.

Cheers

Thank you for the encouragement. I had a good gig at a gas station six months ago, and loved my customers and co-workers, but had a shit-eating female manager, and I'm not one to hold my tongue, or be continually disrespected.

Hopefully a door opens soon though, thanks again.

>Is it arrogance if it's true?
You haven't said anything that's true, or anything that's false, or anything that's original. Schopenhauer said it better:
>Pleasure is never as pleasant as we expected it to be and pain is always more painful. The pain in the world always outweighs the pleasure. If you don't believe it, compare the respective feelings of two animals, one of which is eating the other.
If you want good arguments against Schopenhauer and his thinking, read Nietzsche and Jung. Or watch Jordan Peterson's videos, who's quite popular here and who's largely inspired by those two. Or go to church.

Low testosterone

If you post Tavistock or Tavistock Institute you will be banned immediately.

They own it and you are 100% correct that its used for data mining analytics on conspiracies.

Thanks for the reply.

I agree. I have great respect for Schopenhauer. I thought Nietzsche was sophomoric, though I admire his love for the living in the way he died holding the horse (if I remember correctly). And I have had personal, life-changing experiences with God. Even still, I find myself losing motivation down here in the quagmire of daily affairs.

I think and feel like a lack of community is a big part of it. There is no tribe to strive for in the modern world.

Also GLP owns "lunatic outpost" and a few other similar sites.

I want some