How to liberals rationalize any genuine opposition to voter ID laws?

How to liberals rationalize any genuine opposition to voter ID laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHFOwlMCdto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MUH OLD AND DISABLED PEOPLE CANT AFFORD IT

They assume blacks are too stupid to have an ID

Blacks go along with it because they know Republicans will take away their welfare and give them jobs

The kind of people that would be effected by this aren't effected because they can't afford an ID. It's because they are busy working long ass schedules because of low hourly wages -they're too busy. Some work two jobs. Others work 60 hours a week. I've even seen videos of Republican politicians Freudian slip and admit they're just to make it harder for Dems in inner cities to vote.

Oh yea, they are too busy working at jobs that would require said government ID's, to go and get a government ID. It's totally racism senpai.

>I've even seen videos of Republican politicians Freudian slipping and admitting voter ID laws are just to make it harder for Democrats in inner cities to vote.
It still doesn't explain this.

And I've seen videos of your mom sucking a horses dick. Cite or fuck off.

its not free?

Oddly enough, I think it's rooted in a kind of libertarian-esque idea of aversion to mandatory national IDs.

I've seen leaked emails of democrats admitting they conspire to create an unaware and compliant citizenry, what's your point?

Duuuuyuurrrrtrppppp

starts at 9:44: youtu.be/rHFOwlMCdto

Voter ID laws aren't about election integrity. It's about legally stopping minorities and poor people from voting.

Are blacks really that dumb that they cant get a voter id?

I honestly think it's total bullshit that something like an ID law would have a major impact on voting. Like who the hell doesn't have an ID? But at the same time there's a lot of data that shows voter ID laws have a significant effect on voter turnout from minority populations. In light of that I have to accept that they do have a prejudiced effect, no matter how how stupid I think that is.

Just make it free but make it very bureaucratic to get one (lots of paper work), even then niggers won't be bothered to get one
What is point of paying

Libtards are told what to think by Comedy Central

is this bait?
Or am I still stuck on lvl 2?

Nah, bureaucracy is mean. Literacy tests could come back though. No free passes, not even for Harvard grads.

Jesus Christ, "affected", you fucking mongoloid.
This is why the rest of the first world looks down on you despite everything.

No, they're about election integrity. We've been lied to and sold a false view of our democracy. The system is much more corrupt than that. Our elections are already fraudulent. Fortunately, keeping the lid on this is getting harder every day, for the internet is a magic box boiling over with rats and we infest everything.

>the American poor
>working
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is it 1880?

racist

They try to stay as off-the-books as possible. I work a nigger tier job and know most of this from experience. They live a fraud-based life like illegal immigrants. Fake or no IDs, no bank accounts. They think, probably correctly, that it's harder to get caught for their various crimes this way.

Also many are too stupid not to overdraft so they believe "banks steal money from black people" and instead give a % to the check cashing place.

Forced "equality" with these monkeys is a war crime but our Jewish occupiers don't care, they make the morality, they don't answer to it.

Don't post again, every single word you chose just screams "stupid nigger"

>It's because they are busy working long ass schedules because of low hourly wages -they're too busy.
So they're not niggers?

this

>had to renew my driver's license after 6 years
>total cost: $16.50

The reason they don't want it is they rig every election.
If voter id is implemented they cant use all the tricks they use to inflate voting numbers.

>Also many are too stupid not to overdraft so they believe "banks steal money from black people" and instead give a % to the check cashing place.

fucking kek, I've never heard this but I believe it

I thought dems organise jayzbeyonce concerts near polling places just so niggers would go to the general direction of a voting machine. ID would be an immense obstacle for them

It's because any form of year can be gamed to be a form of discrimination.

Some states require multiple forms of identification and basically circular logic to get an idea.

People with an IQ power than 90 can't figure out how to navigate the system don't get ids then can't vote.

It can be a modern poll test but I agree with id laws.