>Steve "White is Right" Bannon
>Mike "Suck a cock, get the glock" Pence
>Sheriff Joe "Make me Irate, you will dehydrate" Clark
>James "Maddog" Mattis
>Donald fucking Trump

Honorable Mentions:
>Based Stick Man
>Rodrigo "Smoke pot, get shot" Duterte"

Did anyone ever expect our country to be led by people like this? This shit is seriously bananas. I thought the republican party was going to be a bunch of neo-con faggots for the rest of my life.

How do we maintain this golden age?

We love Trump-sama!

>Based Stick Man
kys

Forgot to mention our newest edition:
Greg "See a lib with a cam, get ready for a body slam" Gianforte

Fuck off, anybody who bashes commies in the head with a club is a fucking legend

I don't care if he is a civil nationalist, he set off the right-wing retaliation against Antifa. He made way for one of the year's greatest memes: Moldylocks gets clocked

We're in the beginning of one as the DNC does its spastic post 2016 death throws. Hopefully Trump gives the Republicans a spine after Obama stole it from them for 8 years.

t. magapede

>The alt-right is the ones with the real ideas, haha stupid alt-lite cucks IMAGUN
>Check out this 3 hour podcast about the failures of egalitarianism with three "fashy" authors who have oddly high voices and giggly laughs, they totally get it

t. massive faggot

wtf r u talking about

>Sheriff Joe "Make me Irate, you will dehydrate" Clark
You mean Joe Arpaio, who is no longer the sheriff of Maricopa County AZ?

Or do you mean David Clarke, Sheriff of Milwaukee County?

8/pol/ need to dox TRS again. I'm fucking sick of these disruptive controlled oppo faggots shitting up our board.

>
Sheriff Joe Clark from Milwaukee just got a position in homeland security

He is famous for letting a prisoner dehydrate to death in the milwaukee prison

>Sheriff Joe Clark from Milwaukee
literally link to a website containing this person

He's legit cringe now by giving away his address and putting his family in danger

Lmao holy shit I've been calling him Joe Clark for like 2 years wtf.

I'm even from Wisconsin and go to Milwaukee all the time. weird

He means David Clarke.

Yeah I saw him talk, he's kind of retarded.

But he's gone to jail twice and has traveled across the country to beat the shit out of communists on camera. Literally just making an example of them.

Notice how Antifa kind of disappeared after berkeley? We have to give stickman some credit for this. He popped that shit off.

boot liz warren!

ban paying for speech from politician and ban book deals, must do gratis

This
If you worship your race enough to hate degeneracy but become a pagan because of its European roots but don't see the fucking hypocrisy in this, then I don't know what to tell you except that you're probably a dumb faggot that takes dick dispenser seriously.

Do we even know he's a civic nationalist? Or was the guy who punches commies and calls people he doesn't like 'faggots' just trying not to fully reveal his power level? He's under enough scrutiny without advocating hanging niggers.
>asian wife
Him and like a fifth of the legit, 1488 WNs. What's your point?

Greg "Freedom of the Press? Freedom of the Gorilla Press Slam!" Gianforte

Alt-Lite are a bunch of fags. They're just America. Soccer hooligans, but somehow less eager to get into a fight despite being geared up.

Everyone of them is either a jew, working for a jew, or married to a nonwhite.

Those oathkeeper pussies et all won't even fight antifa and will watch altright fight em instead and then shake thr hands of BLM.

BS is just full of BS.

commnuism doesn't work

open a book you ape

Not yet user, but soon.

Gen Z death squads are coming