I'm a black man asking Sup Forums for their permission before I date this white girl I like...

I'm a black man asking Sup Forums for their permission before I date this white girl I like. I have no problem trying to protect ones race but I really am falling for this white girl and I will treat her with the utmost respect.

The numbers does this mean Kek approves?
Or do you guys not even acknowledge Kek anymore?

NO!!!!

WHY SHOULD I BE A 26 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WHILE NIGGERS GET TO FUCK CUTE WHITE GIRLS

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If both of you are christians, then no permission is needed.

We do not approve, we racists, stupid nigger.

Well I personally don't know about her religion but I used to take part in church with my family when I was younger. I'd align myself with Christianity even though I don't go to church anymore.

FUCKING BASED!

Let nigger fuck your mongrel women.

This is what christcucks unironically believe

Do it.
Post pics.

Come now, would you rather her be with a white man who'd beat her? Or maybe an aggressive man of another race. I mean I can't stand majority of my own due to their standards and the way they always have to perfectly "chimp out" showing off as a stereotype. It makes me look bad.

White boi BTFO

don't worry based pede, you're cool if you support trump!

MAGA

Feel free to check us out at r/the_donald, and don't forget, TRUMP IS THE BEST!

Fuck off dumb nigger. You are only falling for "muh dick". Ugly negroid beast.

Begone the_Donald

I supported a lot of the ideas during the campaign however I do not like all of this talk of messing up the internet and destroying net neutrality. But I'll tell you right now I'm most certainly not a crazed liberal, they're ruining this country. Wanting all of our rights pissed away.

Begone leftypol

You have my permission Niggerboi.
Just post her pics and webms sucking your dick on /b.

No, get a black girl.

>I'm a black man
ayyy wassup mah nigga?

Haha, if that's something she's interested in doing. Sure I wouldn't object to that.

I would be if I met the right one. Black, White, Asian, whatever. Doesn't matter to me the color or race it's the personality that I'm attracted to.

What's up crackalacka

Oh sorry didn't notice that flag at first. Let me rephrase that.

What's up my maple syrup?

Fo'shizzle
awww shieeeeet mang, does this gurl got a tight pussy yo?

I don't know yet. I haven't even kissed her yet. I believe in asking the bros before messing with the hoes. If you know what I mean. Not that she's a "hoe" or a "whore" just a saying

Do a voodoo spell and channel your great grandmother while standing in front of this girl. I have no doubt your ancestor will slap her viciously and yell, " Get gone hussy! ".

Then you can find a nice black girl, who doesn't have any tattoos and a decent weave. And your African ancestors will bless the union. And your children will have the savanna in their blood.

What a cuck. I'd fuck her and dump her if I was you just to piss off Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Somehow this is genocide....
Virgin NEETS crying that white girls won't fuck them..

Just in what way am I a cuck?
Very interested in hearing this.

Honestly as long as you're not a nig then it doesn't bother me.

I'm only racist towards niggers. If you're a civilized, high IQ black man that doesn't talk in ebonics or embrace ghetto nigger culture, you're an honorary aryan as far as I care. Pol will disagree, but whatever. Many would happily fuck an asian girl, since white girls won't fuck them. So ignore poltards.

Thank you. I know it's commonly said but it still always makes me feel better when someone says the difference between a nigger and a black person. Stuff like from World Star Hip Hop makes me so disgusted. Also funny thing I don't even like rap music. Killswitch Engage was my favorite band for years guys like Howard are a true inspiration.

We do but we are persecuted because of all the Kekistan fags

They don't understand chaotic numerological hypersigil magick

Between your green ID and your digits I think we can say you have the support of the frog of the ogodad

Yea, I didn't even think about the digits in this thread as well as my ID being green.

Your In a room with a tranny, a Muslim slaver, and a Bolshevik. Two bullets, who do you shoot, how many times and why?

I know you'll do it anyway so when your black nigger violence takes over try not to kill her, just yourself, okay thanks

Tbh it's OK if you at least redpill people about cancerous liberals and Islam, which should be easier for you.
Then I approve.

actually, burn the coal pay the toll. kill that bitch we don't want her anymore.

that would sure be a strange motivation for a serial killer, ahahehes.

the killer, a black man, and... AWHITE SURPEMECIST? learn the shocking truth of the black white supremacist who killed women who wanted to have sex with him!
"ayo mayne I hate these bitches that wanna fuk a blak mayne, ayo these bitches need to die if they finna find some blak dick and destroy the white race ayo that shit wack" - you

if the glove don't fit

If you both take the final redpill, the godpill. And protect our nations against islam and marxist indoctrinations. Then Jesus Christ will forgive you and free you of your sins. Maybe the bringer of truth guide your path. Deus vult, Gott mit uns.

May*

would this not just cause more bullshit from the black community, push them deeper into the regressive hole of niggerdom that has destroyed any semblance of their once strong nuclear families, encourage more nonsensical gang culture, and strength their irrational and missaimed albanophobia

I actually feel bad for decent blacks, because every representation of you in media is terrible. It's either a negative portrayal of some hoodrat murdering someone, with the local population rioting over said hoodrat...OR, the positive mentions are usually some degenerate hoodrat rapper being pimped out by jews to sell hedonistic degeneracy to his people. That's the positive portryal of blacks.

It's no wonder so many people assume the worst about blacks. It's a fucking shame. You're going to have to spend your life proving you aren't a nigger, the same way mussies have to prove they aren't terrorists.

I'm glad I'm white. No one assumes terrible things about me right off the bat, my culture is generally good compared to others, and most other whites are civilized and intelligent. It's an uphill battle for you user, but you can save your race by bucking the trend. Just ignore pol.

I don't think niggers ever had nuclear families

no

why are you larping as a darkie when you should be out with your gf

All niggers should be sterilized or euthanized. You belong in a zoo to be studied in order for humanity to realize how not to repeat its mistakes.