Jesus fucking christ

Jesus fucking christ...

Lol! The leaders of real countries don't give a shit about him. He's literally a fucking ski instructor and rules over people whose only contribution to the world was maple syrup.

He's known to sit and watch.

I asked this myself yesterday - what is he doing there, seriously someone explain?

You're selling them short. Don't forget about their contributions to international cuisine and fine dining.

Being a cuck like his non-biological father.

He was worried people might not think he's a massive beta so he took it as the perfect photo-op.

typical leaf

top zozzle. the australian strikes again!

Canada is like the retarded little brother of the US. We are forced to bring him along with us so we don't seem like a bad person.

JUST
wew

Maple syrup was invented by indians, not canadians.

fuck you guys, no wonder us white are going extinct.

why does macron dominate Trump so hard in every picture? seriously this is bothering me. In every photo they take, macron is intentionally positioning himself further ahead, making strong eye contact, or subtlety taking control of the conversation. We already know Trudeau dicked down Ivanka. please for the love of all that is holy, don't let Macron cuck Trump and fuck melania.

2nd post, best post

canada is relevant sheerly because of its geographic proximity to the US

>Poutine
>Putine
>PUTIN
CANADA/RUSSIA COLLUSION CONFIRMED

Was my only vital guess also, thanks.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FINISHED

You hear those cameras go off a thousand times a second, they just grab the one picture that suits their agenda and runs with it. Look for any hit piece article and the picture they use will make them look cartoonish or on drugs.

He won't, she's almost a decade older tha...
well shit

God damit CNN if we wanted you here we would of invited you

Spbp

where the fuck are they?

Korin's Tower?!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhHHahahahahahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just standing by, watching, waiting for something to get done.

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL HE HAS DONE WHILE OUR PRIME MINISTER.

FUCK EVERY CANADIAN WHO VIRTUE SIGNAL VOTED THIS KEK, AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED HIM.

>would of
you make me sick, man.

>Being that insecure about your self to think Ivanka would fuck Trudeau.

Do you REALLY think Soros pet Kushner would let that shit happen?

My FUCKING SIDES..

fourty keks

and? he got the message across to you. it's a mute point

There's nothing wrong with having the news come here when we want and spreading our information, the side affects are worth it

I would be happy to answer any questions the ethics commissioner may have and I'm happy to work with her

>canada
>relevant

How can Trudeau fuck anyone if his wife has the key to his chastity cage though?

Abe looks like he's laughing his ass off. I wonder what they are talking about?

He's too fucking busy photobombing prom pictures or someone's wedding, and ironically enough, THATS THE ONLY THING REPORTED ON

give him his do respect. he genuinely thinks he's a member of the kool kats klub

"Heh Heh.. Then can I fuck his wife too?"

Macron is, politics aside, quite an admirable person. And if you think about what he managed to achieve in becoming president of France despite being from a new party and never having been elected before, it's worthy.

He did indeed. He made me think that he's unable write in his native language. But was that the message he was trying to bring across?

Well if you want to be like that...it's due respect kitty

Fuck I miss Harper.

Lordy lordy

u mad bro?

Where is this? On the moon?

in space

No he's not, get your facts sorted.

He's just like his predecessor Hollande, a president by default.

Jesus Christ does all the Mongolian beef in your country make you unable to tell when someone is being sarcastic?

>one part of a mostly American and European space station.

KEK!! auzzie quality shitposting strikes again!

>granny fucking race traitor kike poised to annihilate France from within
>quite an admirable person

You're such a faggot you must have canadian ancestry.

He is as vapid as Obama. He's all looks and no game.

I feel bad for the Le Pen voters in your country. Then again I'm a secular Turk so we're both fucked now.