>arrogant
>communism
>censorship
>mao
>eating dogs
>global warming
>too may of them to be honest

not a fan lads

despite being smart, they are viciously selfish and think of themselves first, their families second, and rarely, if ever, anything larger than that. They screw their business partners monstrously and then dissolve the company that did it, just to open a new company with a new name and do it again. they sell fake food in markets and never return to the market. they use cheap, low-grade materials in everything they manufacture that cause poisoning, death, accidents, maimings, and failures. They might be clever, but they are, as a people, totally incapable of understanding how to cooperate on a large scale to produce great societies and will forever be stuck making cheap knockoffs of what whites invent.

Hates a strong word but,
They spread to other countries when they have a bare able country to live in. Also, destroys a countries nationalism and patriarchy.

They eat doggos. Anyone who does that earns my eternal hatred.

But the Jew is scared of us

I don't hate them. I just think they should quit being such pussies about image. Way too fucking sensitive.

They're probably the ones executing the breakup of the U.S., along with the destruction of our former culture.
Also, colonialism in Africa. But I only half care about that.

Lol
You are race mixing with jews to create some new superjew

They eat dogs.

They have no soul.

At least the dog-eaters.

cause they are niggers.

Better question is why we hate Indians? They have a religion to be proud of, integrate better than all other minorities, make delicious food, and are generally very generous, charismatic and charming people.

They simply are to not be trusted, they also have bad fish breath from every (actual) Chinese person. Literally no manners(just look up tons of Chinese tourists fucking shit up. Chinese people are simply gross.

That said, American-Chinese are fine.

This.

They are devoid of empathy and morals. They will screw you over for a dollar and wouldn't help you if you were dying

Fuck commies

Not every chinese eats dogs.

Chinese are even better than the Jews at Jewing. Wherever Chinese people go and settle down, they become the prominent business class of that country. Meanwhile Southeast Asians get buttmad at Chinese for kickingtheir ass at business and making money and try to shut it down.

All my Chinese friends love dogs. It's mostly just less educated peasants that eat dogs, but as China gets more developed it will disappear. You actual Chinese or Laowai?
>China
>gommie
Apparently someone hasn't read a newspaper since 1978... SAD!

I was in SFO about 7 years ago. My flight to Hawaii was cancelled due to mechanical issues. Friend I was flying with (who was already afraid of flying) flipped out and wanted nothing to do with the trip anymore.
Deplaned, and asked for our bags back. Crew couldn't do it, because they were going to try and fly again the next day. Decided to try another airline.
I decided that I didn't want to take a chance with my bags maybe not getting off the flight, nor did I want to wait and see if they made it to our final destination. Decided to stay at SFO and wait it out. Had to wait almost 5 hours to see if my bag would be returned or what.
Went to the Subway outside of the gates, grabbed a beer (only place that was open past midnight that was serving booze) and had a shitty sandwich.

This fucking Chink behind me was eating his food and fucking slurping and sucking on his teeth.
EVERY
GOD
DAMNED
BITE

Every bite it sounded like a toothless Shanghai whore was gobbling on a tiny chink cock. The slurping and sucking lasted for-fucking-ever. I moved across the foodcourt, but I still heard it... like a god damned Tell-Tale Chink. His fucking buck teeth greasy with 4-day old tuna. I was about to rip his god-damned slant eyes right from his socket.

Turns out our bags made it to Hawaii the next day. Jumped on a plane 6 hours later and got drunk for 5 days straight. Fucked some Aussie chick and blew a load on her tits. Shit was alright.

Still though, fuck that Chinaman

They play too many jokes and urinate in too many soft drinks.

This. Also air quality. Their smog is out of control.

because the media tells us to.

That's not true. I just read an article about how there haven't been any negative depictions of Chinese in film in the past 20 years.

>Is China about to take over Hollywood? Chinese investment has flooded into the industry in recent years. AMC, the world’s largest network of theaters, is owned by the Dalian Wanda Group, which also has purchased Legendary Picture Productions. Three other entertainment giants — Dick Clark Productions, Voltage Pictures and MGM — also would have been snapped up by Chinese companies this year if those deals hadn’t fallen prey to Beijing’s crackdown on capital flight.

The pace of dealmaking has been so furious that Congress may get involved. Late last year, 16 members of Congress signed a letter warning of the ramifications of a Chinese assault on Hollywood. “Beijing could dictate what is and isn’t made,” then-Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) warned in an op-ed in the Washington Post.
As someone who has moved between China and America since 1980, I share those concerns. It’s been 20 years since Hollywood made a movie in which Chinese authorities or China itself were painted in a somewhat negative light. Most recently, China saved an American in “The Martian,” saved the planet in “Arrival” and in “Transformers: Age of Extinction,” Paramount portrayed Chinese officials as more competent than their American counterparts. Hollywood’s craven currying of Chinese favor in exchange for a piece of its vast market rivals only that of Mark Zuckerberg’s ploys to get Facebook unblocked in China.

You guys realize pigs are as intelligent as dogs? If oyu eat pigs you are a hypocrite for scolding chinese for eating dogs
Or you are not hypocrites, you just have no souls either

I quite like many of them. I despise many aspects of their culture (tends to happen when you kill off or drive out anyone educated and destroy historical works, and also reinforce an already distrustful and groupthinking culture with mass starvation, forced public confessions/shaming, and plain old stupidity).

There's a meme in China that people from Guangdong eat anything so that's probably the the place that eats dogs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhftxGDaxbo

They're mindless, they are like a hive mind. In college, in chemistry classes they would excel at step by step procedures, but completely falter when it came to procedures that required any form of thinking/inference. They lack creativity. Their whole life is seriously once box checkbox after another.

cbsnews.com/pictures/china-dog-meat-eating-festival/

10,000 dogs last year alone

Apparently they have no soul.

Don't worry, AExtermination of Malays will come soon.

dunno. they have weird habits, but are generally fine

they are unbearable people to work with they are a bunch of smug cunts that spread their ching chong shit everywhere there government buy our politicians and our country fuck the chinese they don't have souls they eat cute cats and doggos they are not even human its just a game of numbers and they wont stop coming

Yellow smell-o

They have creativity, it just gets beaten out of them in the school system and culture in general. See Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry for a great Chinese man who is very creative, and sadly is persecuted for daring to say schoolchildren should not have died in earthquakes due to shitty unregulated and corrupt construction.

you don't want ANY tribe to integrate its better that they stand out as the other these are all foreign tribes integration assimilation is something you don't want you don't want any of this if your a white man....

Yeah Guangdong province is notorious within China for eating a bunch of crazy shit. Since that's the province that had the most interaction with the west, the stereotype became that all Chinese people eat anything.

truly savage...
0 empathy

this. cute women though.

Its the exact same relation jews have to whites. Soon enough we will psyop them with yellow guilt and crashing their markets because we are the earths chosen people.

Problem here, is that they won't fall for the white kikery because they aren't degenerate sjw's and actually have culture, norms and decency unlike us.

Screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=3niihYY-U8g
youtube.com/watch?v=zZWHUTUld84
youtube.com/watch?v=atsEuQJr2S0

They've also got the best food of all China, so it balances out.

They're not white.

That's about it, really. They're good people.

fuck off idiot you should bring more into your country white country's for everyone ! yaay woooow

Bruh the only thing with legs the Chinese don't eat is furniture.

FUCKING COMMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's trying to kill the fleas off the dog. They don't have chemicals in their poorer areas like we do.

Oh Phillip!

I don't hate the chinese.
My only complaint legitimately is I wish they would stop eating dogs.

Beyond that, it's whatever.
If whites don't make it at least I can bank on the Chinese wiping everyone else out.

You retarded Ossi

Because they went from being cool traditionalists to less than dog commies

dude I'm boiling in the sun as well but please try not to embarrass us that much

There's too many of them. One-child policy is officially over. Their air and water is poison. Their population, even the young, are complacent, believing their government won't fail them.

I don't think us westerners realize how bad the situation is over there.

Decent apartment in mid-tier city (~80sqm) costs ~$250,000-$1 million. Apartment in Beijing, looking at $1 million+. You don't even really own the apartment you buy, only lease it for 70 years. No one in China really knows what will happen once this 70-year lease ends, but it has already happened in some places where a 35% value fee has been levied. Chinese people blindly trust government to let them keep their homes once the lease expires. After all, the government wouldn't force out impoverished city dwellers to make way for crucial new inner city developments in the future would they.. "Please don't worry. Residents' house property will surely be protected" - actual quote from recent comment on it by the minister of land & resources.

China's average wage is misleading, skewed down by rural population. Your typical city household earns an amount more comparable to western counterparts, perhaps ~$30,000-$40,000. This is because female participation in China has been a thing for a decades, due to communism, unlike say Japan or most 2nd/3rd world countries. This is partly why they can afford to pay for such expensive apartments.

Now think what you've got in Sydney. People doing part-time jobs bemoaning freehold houses sitting in ~700sqm of pristine environment costing $1 million.

The other thing is that these people are as complacent and lazy as you and me. The new generation are people who have lived their whole lives in the city, maybe went abroad to study (or failing that, went to a Chinese university where it's impossible to fail), and are about to inherit daddy's money. They're not all stingy, calculating and practical. Those attributes were bred only into the old generation by famine.

sure thing chink.

>they lack creativity

Not really, they are probably the best at making things efficient. The problem is they are very head strong as a people. They like to stick to the tradition of their parents and grandparents because after all, "it worked for them, why won't it work for me" mentality.

I've heard it said before, while whites are creators of culture, asians are preservers of culture. That's why the jewish liberal madness does not permeate through their culture like it has been done to us.

They probably view communism as another dynasty to be honest.

the jew fears the samurai, not chink rats

Theyre not good at making new things but theyre good at taking what currently exists and improving it to the max. I read something about french soldiers being surprised how good chinese cannon crew were during the qing-european wars. They said the chinese gunners actually ended up outperforming their own french gunners using western guns

>preservers of culture
>Cultural revolution
Choose one, retard

I don't hate chinese, I hate japs. Chinese are old allies of Portugal.

those were jewish marxist ideas they adopted

>preservers of culture
>adopts Marxism
You're clearly not getting it

>I know absolutely nothing about China: The post
leaf/10, try harder next time.

>leaf
>doesn't know China
Gweilo, I ...

mao managed to brainwash the uncultured peasants into getting rid of culture. They followed him like a savior and literally used man wave tactics to beat the nationalist party

You endoctrinantes to hate Chinese by you master just like they try to influenced them to hate you for perpetual war and Zionist domination

We don't, it's just that you're a fool if you think their hegemony will be more benevolent than anyone else's (America, Islam, Rome, idk...)

Luckily for all of us China know well the atrocities of war the origin of all this deceptions around the world

This is the worst hot Asian girl thread I've seen here.
Fuck it, I will help.

Welp, so much for nofap. Thanks a lot Bruce.

Based Brit knows. Only people that think "chinks bro tier" meme is real are people that have little experience with chinks in their native habitat. They are conniving little slant eyed Jews. That said, I'd take them any day over a nigger horde or muzzies.

Plastic gook is going to get a splinter in her coochie. Also, those fake contacts are creepy as fuck. Nice body though, would pump and dump.

What is the official name of the party that runs mainland China? Take your time.