When will it stop? How is this ok?

When will it stop? How is this ok?

what do you mean ?

Built-in dinner plate

That's thousands of years of important African culture.

why do our (((masters))) allow this to happen?

some more "culture"

This webm too.

some of them can be compliant when met with appropriate force

wow this makes me sad

>The Beast
Is this a Split sequel spoiler?

but when left on their own they turn savage

Get out, leddit.

kek

>

not because hes black but because he obviously mentally challenged and probably has bergers or some shit

old meme but on theme

What's the story to the dancing?

of course he's mentally challenged, he's black.

Stop hating on the highpoint of black peoples culture you intolerant bigot.

Niggers on matingseason.

Based on what? When the video starts his eyes are already swollen shut from being beaten so hard. He was probably of average black intelligence which in all probability makes him mentally challenged.
That was a lot of typing just to arrive at the conclusion that you were right.

Teacher was gone and niggers start acting up since nobody is around to watch them. This girl gets pissed and shoves the nig off the desk

just looked like it to me could just be the pain he is in though either way no one of any race should be treated like that

This one really gets to me because I changed schools from a school that was roughly 70/30 in favor of white to a school where I was oly one of 40 or so white students in all the students in the school ranging from 9th to 12th grade. I went there 10th grade and dropped out of high school early on in the 11th grade. I opted to get my GED and go to community college before going to university instead. Best decision of my life, hands down.

Not really. They do that shit for everything between being a thief to being called a witch.
You really don't have to do anything wrong.

>no one of any race should be treated like that

tell that to the blacks who still burn people alive, don't complain about the people rightfully calling it savage

As long as there is blacks there will be shit like this, Only way to get rid of this is to cleanse the world of niggers.

Fucking brilliant! Africa invents something useful for once

are you a suicidal sweden perhaps?

>implying niggers are a race of homo sapiens and not an entirely separate species

How bored must you be to ruin your bodily functions so you have more time in the day to simply exist? How about rather invent to make your lives easier dumb fucks.

None of your business what niggers do in Africa

>just looked like it to me could just be the pain he is in though either way no one of any race should be treated like that

Niggers aren't human. I don't feel any more strongly about them being on fire than a blade of grass.

but they're here, user. And they're breeding

Suicidial? No but iam not scared of death and have no problem risking death.
They are a different species, Different dogbreeds have more incommon genetically speaking than we have with niggers and that really says something..

They're anthropomorphized animals. People think just because they have some human features that they're capable of being human

ok I've got some crazy webms but what in the fuck is this

HEY! that blade of grass reduces the damage done by emissions. Dont you dare compare it to a nogger

>tfw your continent has lots of resources but you have yet to invent medieval masonry

WE

man, what the fuck..

WUZ

TERMITES

An shieet

Sadly because we can breed with them we are indeed the same species.
Because that is how species is defined.

What was he doing? Why didn't he run off before he got his hands cut off?

Africa had so many resources. Gold, diamonds. But the Africans were too busy banging rocks together to notice the white men doing what they should have.

Even a moderate mixing with white genes gives you superiority over the nigger.