Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins-to-leave-lbc-radio-immediately_uk_5927ef98e4b06f6080538666
archive.is/LOT3G

>Corbyn gets NEILED
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40065876
archive.fo/eC45q

>Corbyn Speech: UK foreign policy boosted terrorism and "Austerity has to stop at the A&E ward and at the police station door"
uk.businessinsider.com/corbyn-to-say-wars-boosted-terrorism-in-first-speech-since-manchester-attack-2017-5
archive.is/At6JG

>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/VdVxj

>Stagflation is coming back
whatinvestment.co.uk/stagflation-coming-uk-invest-2553680/
archive.is/VoaN2

>BBC "factcheckers" find Police numbers cut by 18%
independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
archive.is/WgAx0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VZ1xmuwacQ
archive.is/VdVxj
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4546912/Corbyn-shameless-apologist-world-s-men-evil.html
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/are-tories-losing-ground-or-regaining-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k
youtube.com/watch?v=cMwxCXTglaw
youtube.com/watch?v=dqmjvOHdhwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for fuck anime

youtube.com/watch?v=-VZ1xmuwacQ

>Katie Hopkins to leave LBC immediately after "Final Solution" tweet

HAHAHAHAHAHA stupid bitch

i'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but is it possible that the polls are skewed in labour's favour in order to make people worried and turn out to vote tory?

Entirely possible.

>>RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance
>independent.co.uk/voices/raf-bomb-love-from-manchester-terrorist-attack-salman-abedi-isis-syria-conflict-not-in-my-name-a7757471.html
>archive.is/VdVxj

day 1: corbyn says manchester is our fault kuz we bomb the middle east
day 2: RAF write "Love from Manchester" on ordinance

obvious propaganda is obvious

>baking
>86 F

Fuck, that's pathetic, even for a Leaf

What are you lads getting up to this fine morning?

>May puts bombing at heart of election with attack on Corbyn

erm, but didn't Corbyn make it the heart of the election by making a speech about it before Theresa did?

the fucking guardian

about to have a cold shower since someone else on here said it was reet nice

>katie hopkins

worlds most obvious troll

how anyone falls for her shit is beyond me

Wasn't Labour closing in during the last general election and then go btfo at the polls?

The polls are actually adjusted against Labour due to the 2015 issue. Maybe rightly, maybe wrongly, but you can read the table, and unless you believe they are just literally making up numbers then you're too far down the rabbit hole to be saved now

Possible but its more likely that its just the polls continuing to underestimate the Tories
On the other hand we could be heading for a 5 year Comintern Reich

stop voting for fake conservatives

Not after the bombing. May's approval went up after it

It's just that I refuse to believe Labour are polling so high given the approval ratings of their leader. I guess the 'free stuff' policies may have been too good to refuse

Who /melting/ here?

Trust a fucking leaf to think someone is stupid for suggesting all muslims should be gassed

That OP is too small for my liking it triggers me.

The daily mail (inb4) have a great article detailing his constant support for terrorism all around the globe.

Worth a read if you want to see how much of a cunt he really is.

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4546912/Corbyn-shameless-apologist-world-s-men-evil.html

Her approval rates have went up but the latest poll showing the voting intention gap closing were published after the bombing
I'm waiting on the next poll, hopefully the NEILING will have chipped a few bits off of Corbyn
Waiting on the shop opening so I can buy cigarettes then sun bathing and reading

In fact when are the next polls?

Does Theresa May actually think blaming Corbyn for 'supporting' terrorism will increase her support when the attack happened on her watch LMAO?

That's only because they lost scotland

>Trust a fucking leaf to think someone is stupid for suggesting all muslims should be gassed

Well she's losing her fucking job, so yeah I'm glad justice was served. The rule of law is still on our side mother fuckers. You won't win. Assault Muslims, call for their gassing etc. We'll destroy your careers or send you to prison, depending on the severity of your crimes.

On holiday in Germany lads

>hopefully the NEILING will have chipped a few bits off Corbyn

I hope so, but I doubt it. I just don't imagine many people saw it. A sunny Friday before a bank holiday weekend - I doubt most normal people, most normal families who may be floating voters, will have seen it

enjoy the sausage

your flag makes your efforts absolutely pointless
try not living in a meme country

Another day of Reddit seeping in to go "LOL COULD ARE JEZ REALLY WIN???" when it's going to be a 120 seat Tory majority.

It's on all the "right wing" media websites with clips showing what he came out with, it'll knock some points off his favourability rating for sure, it was an awful interview for him, the Neil absolutely nailed him, poor cunt probably thought he would get to talk about tuition fees.

Nearly everything the This week team do gets pushed around youtube, twitter and facebook immediately, anyone with friends remotely interested in politics will have had the opportunity to see it by now and its getting pushed in every right leaning paper and blog

All parties are Reddit

Think about what it will be like when white Americans are 10% of the population of the United States—or 12%—15%—or even 25%. Political correctness will not save you from the marginalization of your history and traditions, which will occur because it’s not much fun being a minority. Which is why all minorities seek through their vanguards to take majorities down. And they seem to take them down physically, conceptually, actually, legally, philosophically, and in other ways. And they form alliances with like-minded groups that wish to do to majorities what minorities feel that they ought to, because it’s a question of survival. Everyone’s interested in surviving, and even getting along with each other in a relatively quiescent and “PC” way is just another way of surviving. Maybe in the current circumstances it’s the only way in which multiple group-based societies can survive.

What's the least painful suicide method for the inevitable Labour victory?

>120 seat Tory majority.
You can't be this delusional.

suicide bombing

The gap was closing, but then the bombing happened and then it started opening again.
yougov.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/are-tories-losing-ground-or-regaining-it/

Okay I believe you, this is good

>when he proper hams it up reciting O'Brien's lines in 1984

absolute madman

120 seat majority means 385 seats which isn't that inconceivable

>guy who got the election absolutely right last time says it
>Ashcroft says it
>Politicalbetting guy says it
>Spreadbetting websites have it at that amount

>cat got shut in the lounge last night
>has pulled up the carpet trying to pen the door

What a waste of money getting it put down is going to be.

The carpet put back down, not the cat.*

If people think that the circumstances of American life are ill-disposed to your future identity now, what’s it going to be like in 50 years? What’s it going to be like in 150 years? In 150 years white Americans could be maybe 20% of the population. This is the future that faces you. And your culture will be disprivileged. Forget political correctness. Political correctness works when minorities aggregate together in a vanguard way. It doesn’t work when majorities fall and stagger into minority status and then look around for allies now that they are themselves a minority in the hope that somehow they will achieve fairness and equity. Because these things are not about fairness and equity. They are about who can set the standard and the tone for the cultural domination of a civic space.

>not posting the link

youtube.com/watch?v=KkbmKUiCP2k

Corbyn got fucking DEMOLISHED

>all the comments saying he did better than May
>"IRA nonsense"

These people are delusional, he just lost a lot of older votes who still remember the IRA very clearly.

Reminder that it was still going on in the early to mid 90's. When most of you were born I presume.

>those comments
please tell me those are paid shills

I'm a little older than that, and I remember it clearly.

Corbyn has been accused of trying to turn back the clock to the 1970's, and I actually agree with them after that interview..in a way.

What I think he's trying to do is relive old battles. Talking about the IRA, crying about a peace process that he has no real interest in, talking about issuing fucking government bonds, for christ sake. I lived through the 80's and it was shit. Corbyn was not even a blip on the radar, because nobody cared about a wrong-headed petty little back-bencher then. The government bonds we had were a joke and say uncared-about in a draw next to the football pools.

All he's doing is trying to resurrect old battles out of a 30 year old spite, and relying on people that don't remember any of it to bully him into power. This interview showed him up as a smug, self-serving little shitstain.

No, they're zealots. They don't care about the issues. They care about devotion to Corbyn.

Ah, so unpaid shills. Even worse.

>tfw Bowden was never on the MEP list when the BNP won seats in 2009
>tfw never got to see him dropping nuclear tipped red pills in the parliament

Why do you think brit/pol/ has become such a shithole in the last few weeks? They nestle among us.

They will be useful after Corbyn loses, if enough of them are in the Labour party then they will vote for him to be leader if there is another election and he stands, these people never learn.

>TW heavy racism/sexism
I despair at the youth of today

wtf I love Muslims now

youtube.com/watch?v=cMwxCXTglaw

Poorfags BTFO buy a pass you peasants.

what happened? Captcha go down?

001849 - 14
002394 - 25
011954 - 11
015222 - 31

I'll gas you

What % do you think Labour and the Tories are going to end up on?

>45% Tory
>33% Labour

For me.

>reddit falling for le ebin party politics meme

Colour me surprised

Also is anyone else experiencing this storm?

Why they think anyone here would vote Labour astonishes me.

The people that are angry at the Tories will.

1st. Vote UKIP
2nd. If UKIP not standing Spoil Ballot
3rd. Vote for a meme party
4th. Vote for an Independent
5th, Vote Lib-Dem

Labour aren't getting any votes here.

>Vote UKIP

>he wouldnt vote for this

>tfw not a poorfag

How long til he gets stabbed?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqmjvOHdhwk

Why does since4pass not work

What is this abomination of a graph

Odds of more enrichment this weekend?

There's gay marches on and the Manchester 10K or whatever it is but security will be so tight.

He's always in court, what is he doing? Fly tipping?

No he's always AT court shouting at paki rapists and occasionally in court for shouting at paki rapists

Wat

Dw I used a capital S and it didnt work

Tripfagging and passfagging, at the same time, if only mom could see this

Not suprised.

A recent report commissioned by the Greater Manchester Police and Crime Commissioner gives little cause for optimism.

The number of child sexual exploitation offences (‘grooming’) in Greater Manchester increased fivefold from 146 in 2013 to 714 in 2016, the study revealed.

Some 1,732 youngsters are currently identified as victims of exploitation or at risk of grooming — almost treble the figure from 2015.

But those figures don’t tell the whole story. Despite the rise in offences, the report acknowledges, grooming remains under-reported.

Even these latest sickening statistics could actually represent the ‘tip of the iceberg’.

Meanwhile, no details of ethnic backgrounds of offenders are given. The topic of race, in fact, is largely avoided, dismissed in a few sentences.

‘A small minority of British Pakistani men are criminal sex offenders as in other communities,’ the study concludes.

The statement is accurate but highly misleading in this context.

White men, acting alone, are responsible for most sex offences in the country.

But, judging by recent trials, street grooming gangs are disproportionately made up of a sub-section of British Pakistani society.

There have been at least 14 major trials, such as the ones in Rochdale and Rotherham; in Oxford, Derby, Leeds, Aylesbury, Telford, Banbury, Middlesbrough, Dewsbury, Carlisle, Burnley and Blackpool.

The prosecutions resulted in the conviction of 66 men, many from a Pakistani background.

But even this figure does not reflect the true scale of a problem that liberal commentators are still shamefully reluctant to confront.

The ongoing inquiry in Rotherham alone — which is expected to run until 2018 — has already identified 300 ‘predominantly’ Asian suspects.

Yet, how many times is the word Pakistani even mentioned in the 146- page Crime Commissioner’s report? Just five.

A more realistic — some might say honest — assessment of the problem in Rochdale comes from individuals such as Liz Thirsk.

She is a former Liberal Democrat councillor and the tireless campaigner behind the Rochdale-based group Parents Against Grooming.

Her anecdotal evidence is alarming.

Only the other day she met a woman whose 14-year-old niece had used her mobile phone to call a taxi recently.

After making the call, she gave the phone back to her auntie. About 30 minutes later the auntie received a call from the taxi driver.

The taxi driver thought he was speaking to her niece. ‘Hi, are you ok,’ he inquired. ‘Do you want to come for a drink?’

Mrs Thirsk takes up the story. ‘The woman told him in no uncertain terms that this was not her niece’s phone and she was not a 14-year-old girl,’ she said.

‘As soon as the taxi driver heard her voice, he hung up.’

The taxi driver worked for one of the biggest cab firms in Rochdale. Most, if not all the drivers, are Pakistani men.

It is not an isolated episode. Mrs Thirsk, a 67-year-old grandmother, says that 12 men, all Pakistanis, are currently on bail on suspicion of grooming another girl, whose family have turned to her for help.

>mom

Makes me very depressed and angry lad. What can we do?

Not bring up children around Pakistanis, that's all we can do.

>only Sup Forums pass users can post
>/ptg/ is almost dead

Reddit fucking BTFO

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

22 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

>posting that bait when newfags cant post
why

It's not bait

>little girls get bombed
>useless fags get maximum security
Sad times.

The police will probably be too busy grinding against the gays and waving rainbow flags so it's probably still not the safest place to be.

B8/10 would let Islam conquer Europe again.

>accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone

Because none of what you listed has anything to do with multiculturalism. Simplifying a culture and the people in it to what they export is a childish oversimplification and not at all representative of how those people will behave in a society, particularly a diverse one.