Don't visit Wisconsin a single time leading up to the election

>Don't visit Wisconsin a single time leading up to the election
>still saying this stupid shit
Is this bitch legitimately retarded?

just like a woman to blame everything but herself when she loses

Late stage Parkinson's with vascular dementia.

tfw to intelligent to travel to places where voters are

>tfw so smart you let pedo DNC chairs run the Ada computer algorithm
>tfw they though it would work like Obama's big data

If we don't talk about her maybe she will disappear.

She wont. Hillary comes out of the Chicago communist maffia run by her father Hugh Rodham.

The only reason she ran to Jew York, my home state, was to get in on the money game that apparently Arkansas Bill Clinton couldn't swing it. Don't underestimate New Yorkers.

She was counting on Canadians to dome down and vote for her.

She chimped out on MI and WI because she knew nothing she did there would do her any good. She'd be much better off taking her coumadin and baby's blood after whatever Lynn Forrester de Rothschild cut out of her.

post that article that said Trump shouldn't be campaigning in Michigan or Wisconsin because they were going to Hillary

She's damage controlling like a mad cunt. Just accept that for a large piece of Dem voters, you are the problem, Hillary.

Still haven't seen her spin how she managed less that Obama did on his second time even in Dem strongholds.

She's not wrong, though she looks like a jackass after taking Wisconsin and Michigan for granted.

Wisconsin actively suppressed the vote. It's not exactly a secret.

I'll do it myself, fuck it

>Wisconsin actively suppressed the vote. It's not exactly a secret
m?

This bitch is insane.

Wait, are you talking about Voter ID? How is that a bad thing?

At some point the Democrats need to get together and tell this bitch to shut up. She needs to go away. She's really hurting the DNC. Her failure in 2016 haunts the party. Her continued presence is even hurting Democratic hopefuls in the mid term elections.

Go away Hillary. Go away.

Yep, completely delusional.

Precisely why she should stay. She's ruining the DNC and everyone knows it, but her ego is too fucking big to stop. Shit, did you hear her speech at commencement yesterday? Corniest fucking jokes, all about blumpf. She can't move on from the fact that she lost. Faggot ass men and Jewish women supported her candidacy... And she thinks that's mainstream America? I hope she shills for people in 2018 - sure losses inbound.

Yeah that seemed odd to me. Shouldn't a commencement speech be a motivational message to the students? The people the day is all about? Why is she bitching about Trump and losing the election at a commencement?

>Wisconsin actively suppressed the vote. It's not exactly a secret.

Voter ID law?

She's sick

Pence gave one for the naval academy grads. Fantastic speech and what one would want when graduating. Hillary's speech was at wellesely where she has her undergrad from, so I guess she gets some wiggle room. It disgusts me that the fucking cunt is making probably 100k+ for that shitty speech though and then will go on and bitch about income inequality. Like she even wrote it.

I don't usually like giving the Democrat party good advice, but they should also reverse their position on gun control.

There are a lot of Americans, myself included, that will never vote for an anti-gun candidate.

Aside from that, wanting to use the supreme court as a tool to push their agenda via revisionist justices... Those are the two most frightening awful things I can imagine happening to America.

Hillary wonders why she lost? Examine those two problems.

That seems like exactly the kind of thing old John Stewart would have touched on.

His replacement is just a Democrat party kike.

All that lead in the water has led to senility.
At some point the Democrat Party is going to have to be small enough to drown in the bathtub and someone's going to have to do it. Look at it this way: give on gibs and you'll get a lot more back.

Merrick Garland would have been a nightmare. The one reason they nominated him was to rule in favor of all gun control cases. The fag supported a handgun ban in DC.

They won't. Ever. I've posted this before but it's worth doing again since it usually gets slid.

Do you want to know why the Hillary presidency was so important to liberals? There is a law that was passed post sandy hook in Maryland that classifies almost every firearm as a "weapon of war." If you closely listen to Hillary speak about firearms, she calls them "weapons of war.". Why? Because the Heller case that allows us to have AR-15 but not burst or fully automatic m16 specifically uses that term. If a firearm is not a weapon of war, we are allowed to purchase it.

Ok so fast forward what happened with that law. Instantly after it passing, any handgun, long rifle, shotgun, etc owner became a potential criminal. Three men filed a lawsuit through a common firm that showed merit for a need to own a gun. One was a disabled Navy vet whose home has been broken into... You get the idea. They challenge the law as unconstitutional and in March of 2016, they actually win (2 to 1 decision). Well the state attorney call for an en blanc hearing with all of the judges, which was granted and halted the overturn of the Maryland law.

Now Hillary was supposed to be president. She was going to get her scotus pick and she believed that Heller was fundamentally flawed. If she got in, she would have gotten a scotus pick no matter what because the gop would not have crippled the scotus for 4-8 years. Keep that in mind.

So on February 20 2017 I think was the decision date, the full panel of judges decided that the 2-1 decision was wrong and overturned it. Thus, the weapons of war classification in Maryland still exists (even though they are a leader in gun violence, fucking niggers). This is controversial and is destined for the scotus. When a case gets appealed to the scotus, they get to decide if they want to deal with it. If Hillary had her pick, you better believe that that pick would vote to judge the case. Trump's pick? It's tricky

If the scotus hears the case and some faggot like Roberts sides with Maryland, that would set the precedent that would allow for the nation wide ban on guns potentially. However if they side with the second amendment, then Heller is secure for the next 40 or so years until the next bullshit false flag comes up right around the time when scotus members are dying.

Fuck Hillary and fuck every fucking nigger who wants to take my guns but let a gang of things rape and murder at will.

This

I say this often when thinking of the supreme court, but thank God that Donald Trump won.

Amen brother

Just some quick jewgle searches confirms this. damnit user, you might be on to something.

As long as he doesn't think he can re-write the constitution without it being amended, I would say Trump's pick will do alright.

This is why they killed Scalia then.

She spent over $1.5B. How the hell can you lose?