Skittles goes white to support faggots

Reminder that companies will only stop doing stuff like this when it stops making them money.

youtube.com/watch?v=H09yx3n4Q-w

It'd be so easy to trick blacks into thinking this is for white power

Genius

As a homonationalist this appeals greatly to my sensibilities.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation...

>June

stale

>homonationalist

pride?

since when is pride a good thing?

those mother fuckers will shut down nationslists for having pride in their nations but will praise faggots fucking each other in public and call it "pride"

having pride in one's sexuality is the most retarded thing ever, hence why isis should kill more gays

>WHITE PRIDE SKITTLES!!!!

>it's a "liberals declare war on themselves" episode

My favorite kind.

It isn't hard to trick a population with an average IQ that is rated as mildly retarded in humans.

white pride skittles lol

In the video they mention "lgbtqtes+" charity,
why do faggots need extra money?
Can't wait for the state supported sex change act

It isn't?

I'd actually love this. Not being able to tell the flavor of candy until you eat it is my favourite gimmick.

Decent gay people hate pride. I have a gay couple friends and they bitch about how shit it is and how it makes gays look like stereotypical camp faggots every year.

Why white? Is it because fags are always covered in semen?

>They're different colours because they're different flavours
>Now that they're all white nobody can tell the difference
They should've coloured them red because these things are basically redpills.

Isn't white supposed to represent the purity of one man and one woman? Since when is white meant to be a color to show support for faggots?

Gayfag here. I actually hate pride events too. Seriously what is there to take pride in? I'm better at sucking cock than the average woman? That's nothing shocking considering men are better at EVERYTHING.

thats what i thought they were doing at first

Wasn't that the plan? Please don't say that didn't came from a darknet spider enthusiast forum but actually from Skittles marketing department. That would be too hillarious

I knew that's exactly the reaction people would think. All black licorice skittles, no thanks.

It would be such a shame if that happened. Such a shame.

Aight, what's the hashtag going to be here?

>homonationalist

how you gonna breed dumb dumb

how about
#skitpride

nice

>Using fags as a step ladder to further the cause
It's so evil, I like it.

#bleachtherainbow

racists btfo?

#notmyskittles

skittles are shit tier candy. you might as well buy a pair of pliers and rip your teeth out one by one

I like it

i dunno to show how when mixed colors of rainbow are indistinguishable, same with faggots maybe. too bad they constantly show how their asshole craves for cock with they're gay ass haircuts and way of talking

this

IT'S WHITE NOW
PRIDE
WHITE
WHITE PRIDE
THEY REMOVED THE DEGENERATE RAINBOW FOR WHITE PRIDE
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Skittles playing 4d chess to break out of their association with niggers ever since the Trayvon Martin gay shit.

Good job I don't buy skittles.

Let's tell people they're White Power Skittles, official candy of the Aryan Brotherhood.

Needs to be co-opted for white nationalism.

Yes. Skittles have been cleansed of colour, like Zimmerman did with Trayvon.