Daily Reminder

If you are not white then YOU ARE NOT BRITISH (even if you are born here)

>not so fast polski scum

Polish girls are 10x better than British slags though for what it's worth.

When are you guys going to remove the Pakis once and for all? I want to visit one day

Just avoid the areas that have

I want to see Abbey Road

Just use Google earth mate

I'm afraid there will be some knife bin with shit smeared on it covering the lines

>brits
>white

>furfags
>not degenerate

Can we put a rest to these stupid fucking threads since the plebbitors are gone? Let's get back to threads with legitimate entertainment value before the cancer recurs.

that's a cute pokeman

It's a shithole in a city that is 99.9999% shitholes.

y-you too

damn shame. let us know if you need help clearing out the muslims one day

...but slavs are white too

:c

Muslims? I'm talking about the Londoners. race of subhuman niggers.

aye, pretty cucked by the rothschilds

shit thread kys

Mate London was a sewer long before the Rothschilds.

fuck why is every major city such a shithole

I've been to plenty of nice cities. Prague. Vienna. Munich. Venice. Even San Francisco. The problem with London is, it's full of Londoners.

Well I wouldn't want to live there I just want to see the sights and be a tourist. The amount of non-whites is why I wouldn't want to go though

I can never fathom why anyone would want to come here on holiday. You realise Italy is a place, right? The whole country is like an open-air museum, fabulous food, great weather, but NOOO, you'd rather come to the most God-forsaken shitpit on Earth.

I love your country. My mom's family is from there, I've got a Union Jack on my car, Kinks and Beatles are my favorite bands, etc etc

You've got a nice history. You may just be too close to see it

The thing about history is, you can't live in it. Britain today is a post industrial hellscape.

Like a virus or bacteria infecting an organism through open wounds.

Maybe the south is, Britain still has some of the most beautiful places on earth. It's sad how few brits actually go out and see the place, Britain has got the highest number of historical sites per square kilometre in the whole of Europe and hundreds of unique species.

Always midn boggling to think how many visit London, literally the shittest part of Britain by a long margin just to see some shitty attractions.

Is this a British 10?

Daily reminder to sage and report all meaningless slide threads
Sage

Daily reminder not to race mix.

Satan tells the truth

London is total cancer, it's barely even British.

no, just an 8

The Isles of Scilly? Not white?

>683 KB
in all fairness the reason why these mutts are ugly is because of negro blood
if you racemix with say an ashkenazi it wouldn't have the same impact

british are mixed race niggers/arabs with some british girl
you mer of londyn is fucking muslim xD you are not even a real country

I'm White and I'd give my passport to a Polak wanting to come and work here. This country is a shithole and I want to leave.

I guess we also have a retarded holiday culture where people flock to colourless concrete beach resorts like Skegness or Brighton. You can go down to the world renowned beauty spots in Cornwall or Pembrokeshire for peanuts yet they just go to the same shitholes year on year. Took some lads from uni down to Newquay a few years back and they were shocked it even existed.

>not so fast polski scum
Y'know most white Brits aren't even island native? Most of us have Scandinavian, Roman, or even Norman ancestry since all the native got raped and killed. Not to mention the masses of Irish immigrants that came over to work during the industrial era.

hey beter

This. Britain has always been a nation of immigrants.

britbong
belarus is one of the whitest in the world

Yea, Cornwall is really nice.
I went to Bude literally yesterday and it's brilliant.

Daily reminder that if you aren't like the one on the left, you are a native Briton inbred and not an Anglo-Saxon.

Bullshit, anybody can be British. Though I'd rather be American, it's just you're the next best option, and you're closer

False. Studies show the vast majority of British people have DNA with presence on this island dating back to just after the Ice Age.
Almost every Englishman has native blood as well as Anglo-Saxon blood. Normans made very little genetic impact, the Romans non-existent.
Just because Anglos conquered and settled this island doesn't mean it makes sense to import millions of Pakis, does it? Or Poles? The Anglo-Celts built England, Poles didn't. The English and the other Brits built Britain, not Pakistanis.

I'll give you my fucking passport for you to come over. Poles are probably the best workers we've had since the Irish.

Moving to NI desu.

>(((Studies)))
t. Celtshit

>Studies show the vast majority of British people have DNA with presence on this island dating back to just after the Ice Age.
>just after the ice age
So you agree with me...
>The English and the other Brits built Britain
Fascinating, so they did land reclamation, like in the UAE or Singapore? That would be a serious engineering feat.

Brits are ugly anyways so its all good.

Aren't most Englishmen north of the Danelaw border actually Scandinavian with everyone south essentially Anglo-Brythonic?

>Brummie grandfather immigrated to the States

Every fucking nation is a nation of immigrants. You agreed with him when he implied that because Anglos and previous Brits migrated to this island, we need to accept Poles and consider them as British. Nonsense.
I wish it wasn't true, but it is. You're most likely to have about 45% Anglo-Saxon DNA at best unfortunately.

That really does look like the asscrack of Great Britain.

45% Anglo Saxon DNA with a further 10% coming from the Danish Vikings. That's 55%, majority Germanic. The Celts should have been pushed out West entirely rather than having the Anglos mix with them and watering down their blood.

No. There is a notable amount of non-Anglo-Saxon Scandinavian DNA in Northern England, but it's dwarfed by the Anglo-Celtic ancestry (the North actually has the highest percentage of Anglo-Saxon DNA). Pretty sure we may have genocided some Vikings when we drove them out.
>tl;dr: Northern and Southern English people are Anglo-Celtic, but the North has some Viking DNA common

>Aren't most Englishmen north of the Danelaw border actually Scandinavian
No, they're the same as the Midlands and the Eastern parts of the country. Anglo mixed with Dane.

No, the Normans were the ones who genocided the Danish settlers during the Harrying of the North.

>Took some lads from uni down to Newquay for a quick bum
Thirsty little fag.

I agree with you on the latter statement. Too many short, swarthy, dark-haired and dark-eyed "Anglos" around.

You're banned from my corner shop

St Ives, Cornwall resident here. Not so much of a hidden gem anymore. Our infrastructure can barely cope with the influx of tourists during the summer months. Although there are some real nice secluded areas on the south coast.

I doubt they picked specific ethnic groups to genocide.
They attacked Northern English people, who were, even then, majority Anglo, with some Scandis around.

I remember reading somewhere that the highest percentage of blue-eyed, blonde hair folk in the U.K. is roughly contiguous with the borders of the Danelaw- I think that's what I'm remembering.

Still neat though.

That may have something to do with what I said about Northern England having the most Anglo-Saxon DNA (Anglos were fair-haired and blue-eyed, obviously), whereas the rest of England is diluted with native genes.

Either push them out towards the North West or South West, or we bring over more Germanic settlers. Sadly, thats me fantasizing again.
East Anglia is the highest percentage I think.

We may have to bring some Danes over to balance things out a bit.

I'd extend it to Saxon Germans, Frisians, Danes and, providing not enough people migrate, Norwegians. It would filter the blood out a bit and "purify" those with Celt blood getting rid of the features we don't want.

Fuck off lad poles are alrigh, I suppose you'd rather have pakis and Indians?

Poles can be honorary Brits as far as I'm concerned

1. White
2. Christian
3. Polish pilots saved our asses in the Battle of Britain

We don't need any of them.

I liked it better when you need a pass to post, and I don't have a pass.

I think Polskis have no problem with not being of anglo sunset race.

But he said he wanted to visit UK :o

This. All the Poles I know are white nationalists.

No slavs aren't white. They don't have the faults of the white race. Slavs are better than white.

(Nietzsche claimed to be slav. That's how superior slavs are).

daily reminder if you have straight teeth YOU ARE NOT BRITISH

daily reminder if you don't steal motorbikes YOU ARE NOT BRITISH

daily reminder if you can build a functional highway ring, YOU ARE NOT BRITISH

If I have a father of irish and english (anglo-saxon) heritage and an ashkenazi jew mother am I white/ british?
Most people I know irl would absolutely consider me white.

You're Jewish.

briish

Hello there Wojak

briiish?

brit-ish?

Don't listen to these dickheads, you'll love it as a tourist. If you like history go for London, Oxford and York. Get up to the islands, skye and Orkney if you can.

Breton.

unndert percent

It bothers me that this needs to be said.

Every single eastern European have worked with has been an inconsiderate petty asshole.

The ones in my area also set of a shop with a big sign saying no English people allowed.

You will find people have plenty of reasons to despise them just as much as pakis.

Those chucks are embarrassingly clean.

If u want black free zones, try Southwest England, Cornwall, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Wales, North Scotland and the area surrounding Cambridge but not Cambridge itself

f

Why would anyone want to be British in the first place?

Literally shit stains

>tfw your capital is occupied

What about czech?
Satanic truth. Horseshoe pass and Bala in Wales?

Fuck off

Do any conservative politicians in the UK run on actual conservative positions like loosening gun laws, getting rid of socialized healthcare, lowering taxes, shrinking government? Or are the conservatives just the slightly better liberals?

Can confirm this.

U R Gay