Reminder Alexander was Slavic and Greeks are stealing Macedonian history

Reminder Alexander was Slavic and Greeks are stealing Macedonian history

fyromian """"""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""

>be born into power
>be lucky enough out of random chance to not fuck it up

yeah great goy alexander was

hannibal is the actual boss

Reminder that Alexander was blonde and blue eyed, NORDIC KANG!

white guy detected

You're Bulgarian

Reminder that Alexander the great was actually Polish and invented toilet

In 10 years, unfortunately there won't be FYROM

WE

>FYROM
>history
The only purpose of your "country" was that tourists on their way to Greece by car or bus could stop there and take a piss. Now that plane flights are so cheap I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be split between Serbia and Bulgaria.

Now that capchas are back,i expect a lot of buthurt in this thread.FYROM,you are truly our greatest creation.

>copies Bulgarian coat of arms
>claims ancient Hellenichistory
>claims Mother Teresa
>claims Vergina Sun which can be only seen in ancient Hellenic antiques

Fuck off McDonaldonians, you're literally Albanian-tier

All the heavy lifting was done by his father whom Alexander murdered in a shitty plot.
Alex just cashed in, killed a lot of savages and left nothing that lasted.

Are you not white?

Also I didn't actually think he was blond, I was just playing on the stereotype. But your picture, and the other one of Alexander as a child, do both indicate blond hair.

they're gypsies

So are they Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians or Albanians? It's like they claimed something from each real country in the Balkans minus Croatia who are too far from them.

fuck off russian achmed
we're more real than your shithole

sdsad

yeah but he was a roman and WE WUZ ITALIAN KANGS

nobody cares about hannibal cause hes a phonecian, except the lebanese, who WE WUZ SAILORS N KANGS N SHIT

in the end everybody who is in the know respects hannibal more

fyrom est. 1944
created by bulgarians for have some puppet

They are Bulgarian.Serbia only occupied them from 1290's-1350's.Not nearly enough time to displace the population.Hence they speak Bulgarian.

Subhumans can't post while Macedonian kangs can

T H I S
H
I
S

Why do you have cranes on your commie blocks kek?

Carthago was in Africa thus Hannibal was a black kang. The black Empire of Carthage would have ruled the world if the whitey wouldn't have put it down.

>slavs in Europe BC
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>fyromian
>not subhuman
Shut up, albanian who was raped by slav.

WE

I heard he liked nigger dicks

Don't worry, it will soon be Albanian

Isn't it gonna be majority Muslim in like 5 years or some shit? Remember reading about that

Hannibal was a Kangz

WUZ

They're Bulgarians which have copied/claimed something from all their surrounding countries

Reminder that Alexander the Great was Welsh.

ANCIENT

Dare I say it...

WE...

If you're in the sun all day long you're going to be tanned. So who knows.

>that Belarus education though
spread those ass cheeks for putin faggot

Hello my fellow Macedonian friend. How goes the homeland?

*Republic of Macedonia

LITERALLY WE WUZ THE NATION

Jesus was Belarusian.

umm sweetie?
he wuz black

Stay assmad faggots
You can't even handle the fact that you have no history so you discredit other countries rich historical backgrounds

Why doesn't your country have its own name? Free from referencing another country (Yugoslavia)?
At least Greece isn't called "The Former Ottoman Republic of Greece."
Alexander saw himself as a Greek, and he was from an area that is a part of modern day Greece. It is funny that your fake country is trying to claim him.
FYROM BTFO

MИ CMO БИЛИ ЦAPEBИ И CPAHJEEEE

If you genuinely believe this OP answer me one single question.

What language did the Macedon kings speak?

*kingdom of macedonia

WE
WUZ

anyway who cares what they were, just study what made them great you betas

Redpill me on Macedonian food.

they're Serbian-alllied /cultured Bulgarians. they're their own country and people as much as Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro are their own thing

>McDonaldonian speaking about education when his meme country's history is a total lie

Europe has too many unnecessary countries. Who the fuck needs Montenegro, Slovenia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Cyprus, Luxembourg, San Marino, Andorra, Belgium, Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus and Ukraine?

The thing is that Bulgarians have a rich history and you would have alot of respect for it, but then you went and started implying WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHIEET

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. REAL MACEDONIANS ARE GREEK YOU GYPO FUCK

>former yugoslavian republic of macedonia
Maybe also Former Nazi Republic of Austria or Former British Republic of Ireland? Ah, FYROM is fake.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
W E
W U Z
G R E E K S
N
S H I E T

Mmm,but Slovaks should be annexed by the Czech.

vagina sun sounds better

MЫ БЫЛИ КOPOЛЯMИ B ДEPЬME, ИИCУC - БEЛOPУC, КOЛУMБ - БEЛOPУC, TЫ CPAHЫЙ """""MAКEДOHEЦ"""""

keep everyone divided, works better like that for the US and (((them))).
Who would take Slovenia?? They're their own thing

>Bulgarians have a rich history
Good one

You forgot to include Sweden

Top tier
don't try anything that's has 100 ingredients though
cause they always just through shit in a pan and call it a meal

I agree with all that except leave Estonia alone!

Unless ofc you mean Estonia is Swedish clay, then I'm inclined to agree with you fully.

Just go back to Serbia and share your real history of being a slavic tribe.

CHARGE!

Hannibal was born into power as well you dumbfuck, difference is he managed to fuck it up.

Stay assmad that the largest "greek" empire is actually slavic m8rino

Neither of your countries matter. You can't steal history.

Putting FYR in front of their name was the biggest Greek victory since the battle of Salamis.

just go back africa nigger

- Why albanians and slavs should never mix up?
- Because there will be gypsy pretending to have rich history.

COME HOME DELUSIONAL MAN

FORMER

memes aside, all the baltic countries are literally who though

What do you personally cook? I have some grape leaves still sitting around if they are still good and some phyllo dough in the freezer.

The difference in their level of power is not even comparable you fucking italian faggot

greasy piece of shit

fucked it up? he made the romans suck his dick and gave them the most brutal ass fucking they ever had

what a dumb italian piece of shit you are. kangt.

YUGOSLAV

Yeah right, that's why all of it's cities had Greek names, or how Diadochoi is a Greek word, you fucking dumbass

It's our turn this time

leave cyprus alone filthy ottoman

because of the 40% muslim population you forgot that gypsies are actually romanian achmed
back to your mosque now

DELETE THIIIISSSSSS REEEEE

Leave Macedonia aloneeeee

>tfw iserved in Macedonia
One sidenof your country speaks a Serbian dialect and last name ends with ski, other side speaks a bulgarian dialeft and last name ends with ov. Both being overrun by zergs from Albania. Smarten up. Tito fed you we wuz kangz stories to weaken the unity within Orthodox slavs in Yugoslavia.

make your own dough for pita faggot
although it's really hard so idk
do whatever

Isn't gypsy language already extinct?

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION OP.

What language did the macedonian kings speak?

How to BTFO this hypothesis in one sentance.

look dude I support calling yourselves w/e you want and I get that you need a national identity but ancient Macedon was part of ancient Greece.

And Alexander as a name only makes sense in Greek. It means "the guy who pushes men away" (Αλεξ+άνδρας). It can't be slavic because slavs weren't even there during the ancient times

That's established history. Deal with it

>continues to spout propaganda
shigy digy my albanian friend

My grandma does but I don't have the skillz.

What do you like in your pita? So you call it pita there too? I hear it as borek in other cultures.

WE

nah m8. The most important thing of all is to get history right. Reread 1984 if you doubt me. The left know this as an axiom - that is why they try every day to rewrite it.
Hanibal was a carthaginian - thus woulda been like a lebo, not a nigger.

Correct Macedonia should get your northern extremes where there are majorities of slavic ppl.

Good one

>no serbian names end with ski
>YOU ARE SERBIAN
back to algeria muchammed

-ski is also Bulgarian,and Tito was extremely heavy-anti Bulgaria.

Jesus fucking Christ you Fyromese are the most vile WE WUZ people, even worse than niggers. Bulgaria should have annexed you long ago, and the world would cheer in joy.

aren't Belorussians already extinct
you know cause they never existed and are russians

Lol, you're about 49% muslim.