If this is you, get off Sup Forums immediately

If this is you, get off Sup Forums immediately.

Hitler was a centrist, prove me wrong

The worst type of people. Worse than third party fags.

I don't even think that's a debate on Sup Forums.
It's obviously left wing propaganda that he was far-right. He was only far-right compared to the fully left commies. Using that distorted scale social democrats would be centrists.
The left somehow managed to push the meme that authoritarian means far-right, with surprising success.

Leafs?

The most infuriating thing about these fuckers is that they absolutely refuse to take any stance on a topic. They'll shit on the suggestions of others endlessly but they will never ever make one of their own.

I'll take most of the leafs on this board over those faggots.
A man with convictions, whether they're right or wrong, has more intrinsic value than man with no convictions.

Exactly. You could find one issue to stand up for if you cared about anything at all.
It's really all about projecting a false superiority.

How many layers of ideology are you on really?

Weird how people can't comprehend that you can have more than 2 candidates. You can actually choosr to not agree with the two most popular candidates.

That's not the point of that picture, third party is fine.
But he specifically says "a candidate". It refers to the people who can only ever bitch about proposed solutions but will never present their mysterious own solution that is magically flawless and does not disadvantage fucking anyone.

It's referring to the people who refuse to take any stance at all because then they couldn't be endlessly moralizing and would have to admit that there is no solution where everyone is happy.

Third party is absolute faggotry unless you live in a solid blue or solid red state.
Why would you waste your vote on someone who's guaranteed to lose?
It's better than the non-voting retards, but not by much.

>Why would you waste your vote on someone who's guaranteed to lose?

Because this mindset is exactly the reason why the two big parties get away with everything, no matter how shit. They might lose the presidency for 4-8 years, but they'll inevitably get it back after that time frame when the other party had enough time pissing people off.

Granted, it's different in the US than in Germany because we don't have FPTP

>who's guaranteed to lose
I can see you fell for the "dont waste your vote"-campaign, literally created by the most popular candidates to divide and conquer.

>Because this mindset is exactly the reason why the two big parties get away with everything
No, they get away with it because of superior funding and because they're deeply entrenched politically. They are lucky to get anyone elected at any political post because they are mostly retarded about funding and gathering support. That's why the most libertarian politician we have with any power is Rand Paul, a GOP senator.
It's literally wasting your vote to vote for someone who will be lucky to get 5% of the vote.

They barely get 5% because the two most popular candidates back in the days ran a campaign saying it was a wasted vote. You have to build it up, it may be 5% this election, but if people see that number go up, they will finally have some power. Just look at how popular Bernie was compared to the two others. He couldve actually started something.

Its already sad to see less than 50% of the voters being able to decide the faith of the nation.

this is my dad

fpbp

How is rejecting 2 mainstream, shit candidates not "taking a stand"? Why must everyone's world revolve around the two party system like you faggot?

>democracy
top lel

I'm in CA so I plan on volunteering for a libertarian candidate in 2020, and will be on the lookout for libertarian candidates in upcoming elections, but if I was in a swing state my thoughts about the second amendment would trump everything and I'd pick the republican every time because I'd rather use my vote to actually do something instead of just making a third party look more viable for next time.

just drew this
r8 please

Your mom would be embarrassed to hang them on her fridge even if you were 4

So how do you plan on making a change, if you yourself do not change? You just follow the same circle each election. Remember if all the people who didnt vote this election had voted for a third party, they wouldve won.

you're the first pic

>meeting new people or known liberals
I don't discuss religion or politics least we hate each other now.
>people I know really well.
I learn right, and will discuss religious concepts, spiritual ideas, and human nature.

>when the first post is the best post.

Well if anyone knows about shit around here it's you, pajeet

Nothing to prove. Nixon was a centrist with some pretty left leanings on policy.

But to Liberals he was the devil second to GWB and now Trump.

Because OP's pic is not about supporting one of the two big candidates, it is about supporting any candidate at all.

Fucking Christ, why does Sup Forums have such poor reading comprehension?

Politics are not as clear cut as you think they are, user.
There is a reason why centrists win the most elections in civilized countries.

I just said I'm going to volunteer my time shilling for a third party in upcoming elections.
And my vote really doesn't count anyway since my state is heavy blue thanks to the spics and niggers.
Really they just don't have the reach or appeal that you need. Gary Johnson was a fucking retarded joke and most people had no idea who he was. Jill Stein was a fucking moonbat and nobody cared who she was.
The way our system is is so geared towards two parties that it's really difficult to get anyone else even airtime. I don't know how many parties Norway has, but I know Sweden (geographically and culturally close to you so I'll assume rather similar) has a lot, and the history and infrastructure of having a lot makes it viable to have a lot. We have always had two, so we have the infrastructure for two. It's a problem, but I don't have the millions and millions of dollars to fix it.

OP btfo

Checked.
Nixon was literally one of the greatest presidents to ever live. The left tries to erase his achievements with muh watergate, but anyone who knows anything knows that Nixon was among the greatest.

Read Nixon and Kissinger by Robert Dallek? Great read and lots of parallels to Trump and the media

hit close to home huh

Representative democracy is a constant exercise in mediocrity, just taking that quote that said "the best argument against democracy is a 5 minuts conversation with the common voter"

To expect that the people will choose the most prepared is a fallacy, they will choose the one they like the most, period the motivation for them liking him more than the other vary from Sup Forums "cuz he is not Hillary and will make SJW mad" to SJW "cuz Z/Ñ/Qer identifies as a womankind" if we really chose the best we would have a technocracy Aristotle style where only those with knowledge are the ones in power.

So, participation at middle-later stages of democracy tend to go as low as 40-30% because there is really no reason to vote when time and time the political representatives have been continuously being a let down over the expectations put on them.

Thats not to say democracy doesn't have advantages, the main point of democracy is to overcome anacyclosis by making the process of political change standardized and peaceful giving the needed stability for advancement(and as such, avoiding the constant civil wars and coup de tat that plague dictatorships, monarchies and autocracies).

Democracies aren't allergic to technocratic control too; if all the nations projects felt under the presidents wrists nothing could be achieved, so public workers transcend the political change and are the ones that can actually make long term progress, since public workers are chosen from their knowledge in the subject they are supposed to work on meritocracy and technocracy rule over the long term.

When democracies fail is usually through their inability to actually serve their functions; a system that embraces change quickly enough to keep population with at least a neutral opinion and is able to do those changes

Please please if you are like this fix yourself

If your to stupid and spineless to make a decision you deserve what you get.

Also this is what the Jews want to make you into

Low IQ power rankings.

>Fence sitter
>The Bandwagon follower
>The light switch, also known as flip flop. Most just call them gullible.

Who else is there?

I haven't, but I'll add it to the list. Thanks for the suggestion.

Radical centrist here

> coup de tat

You can have serious convictions while being a centrist

Everyone's stupid except me, and I can prove it mathematically *BURP* gods still not real *BURP*

Not me, I still support the Randlet