Gypsies hate thread

Gypsies just stole my bike (probably, at least the police told me that)
Didn't see a Gypsies hate thread for a long time
I want stories, ugly pictures and hate. Fuck these vermin scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXx0fZyirpM
adevarul.ro/locale/timisoara/tanar-snopit-bataie-membrii-unui-clan-rromi-au-sunat-o-matusa-sa-mi-retrag-plangerea-omoara-1_59280c525ab6550cb8779e65/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lom_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
youtube.com/watch?v=QLgsAfs6BP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gypsy attacked my friend with a knife good thing he was a weak cuck, like all gypsies.
Gypsies need to be purged they make 5% of serbian population, that is unacceptable

Who is worse, gypsies or nignogs?

Gypsies once tried robbing me, they told me to come with them to where they lived (alone) and buy beer from them. Fortunately enough, all gypsies in the nearby town where this happened have a negative reputation, just like gypsies in general do. In elementary school a gypsy nearly broke my friend's arm, but given that this is ''Sweden, yes!'' absoloutely nothing happened. My commie dad still keeps insisting that they are actual human beings and that not all of them are like that, they all are like that. I have never met an honest gypsy in my life.

Gypsies, without the shadow of a doubt.

gypsies pretty much keep to themselves after they're done robbing for the day.
niggers are worse cuz they try to integrate with society

>I have never met an honest gypsy in my life
Because it doesn't exist. They are still stuck in the Middle Ages.

There is not ethnicity in this earth worse than Gypsies

These pieces of shit pickpocketed my phone full of creepshots and facebook sluts two weeks ago at some fast food joint, their Stealth skills are insanely high
The damn thing wasn't worth much to begin with, but the screen was also broken and the phone itself was beat to shit. No way they sold it, they probably tossed it into the sewers or some shit.
Dirty stealing cunts

>be me
>mother is 80% gypsy or some shit
>dad is italian
>means Im practically 40% gypsy
>taught from a young age to never tell the truth to a stranger, never tell a lie to family
>grow up with my personal belongings missing a lot
>mfw I don't have a face

Well then go get it back pussy.

Hitler should have eradicated this filth from the face of Europe. Seriously, I doubt that anyone would've minded it all to much.

Do gypsies use government benefits too?

yes

There Europeans always try to say gypsies, but they forget that we bred our niggers into super niggers during slavery

Yes, at least here in Sweden. Gypos who aren't here legally build shantytowns in the middle of the forest and then they travel into small towns in stolen vans and steal all the shit they can get their hands on.

If hitler had targeted gypsies over jews he would be a hero to the mankind and each month the whole world would gather together to celebrate his glory.

You know how it works here right? It's already in its small parts going to Romania or whatnot. These people are going from city to city just stealing here and there. How should i get it back?

Also my friends were chased around by van-gypos once. They came pounding on my door at around 3am, the cops came but literally nothing happened after, despite the fact that they weren't the only teenagers who had been chased around by these savages.

I hate them so god damn much.
They cause so many problems here even though they're in pretty small numbers, I don't even wanna know how it is when there are lots of these pricks
They also broke into my house and stole every damn thing they could in the living room. My TV, the consoles (Including my PS2 with 80+ games), the fucking remotes for shit they didn't even steal, and for some fucking reason, they poured what was left of the bottle of wine that was on the table in the fishbowl.
Nigga, at least leave my goldfish out of this please

Leave the Romanians alone, they good people.

I agree fully, he could've employed chetnik deathsquads who traveled all over Eastern Europe specifically to rid the continent of them.

Gypsies: the abos of the occident.

They stole my bike saddle 3 times..

I park my it in our closed off parking basement... magic motherfuckers.

Ceausescu wanted to eradicate gypsies in Romania, but noooooooo, muh feelings and human rights and shiet.

Yeah, literally no one has had a positive experience with Gypsies. But still the politicians keep going ''leave them alone, let them steal your shit and bully you kids, they are human beings just like you and me, don't you just love all this diversity? :^)'' Gypsies are jews but with way lower intelligence.

Fuck Gypsies

who is this ethnically pure serbian woman ?

You know, nobody really likes jews even if they say otherwise, but holocaust still considered one of biggest war crimes. But people know that gypsies were prosecuted by Reich as well, and i dont remember anyone saying that this was something bad. Thats what people think of them.

here they get big gibs, but if their children fail to attend school, their gibs get cut.
My mother being a school teacher. had a class with 5 gipsies, and they threatened her if she reported that their kids wouldnt go to class.

Gypsies

I've been to Europe, and no matter how much you try to butter up a Gypsy, their brains are still hotwired to do criminal things.

If you give them a mansion, they'll take the copper wiring out of their own appliances.

If you punch them in the head to teach them a lesson, they'll try again the next day like a dog that won't stop humping your leg and has that determined stare.

>yfw gypsies dismantled an entire iron bridge in Austria just to horde the metal.

They are literally goblins in human form. No, not like the Jewish goblins in Harry Potter and Warcraft. The dumb ones in Dungeons and Dragons. Even their living spaces are the same with zero sense of privacy.

they eat dogs and sell their doughters for prostitution. they also dont use any birthcontrol and breed like rats

Some Hugarian SJW group tried to bring awareness to it once, I kept seeing it on Facebook, same with some Romani rights organization here in Sweden along with a feminist politician who's married to a gypy. Literally no one gave a shit, and the trend died as soon as it began.

>jews but with way lower intelligence
That pretty much covers it, yeah. Heartless actions only for profit, but done in the niggerest ways possible.
Do you guys also get the graves of your relatives soiled by these faggots who come for the metallic parts on the graves, like the names, plaques, flower pots etc.?
It's a big fuckin deal here

im actually leaning left, but I want to genocide in gypsies and even though I am not racist, I can't stop viewing them as something that is not human.

I fucking hate gypsies with all my heart
I would unironically support a genocide

>Gypsies hate thread
you just posted serbitchian orc "woman" you dumb kraut.

Can't say I've heard of it. But I wouldn't be surprised if it occured in some of the major cities.

Yep, in this specific regard I think it's safe to say that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gypsies, Niggers or Aboriginals: Which is the worst?

>At my family's business
>Strange people show up in a carpet cleaning van and come in the front door
>I ask "Hi, may I help you?"
>Skeezy looking man responds "Oh man! This is your lucky day man! You see that truck? We have about 10 of them that need repair. And we want to do business with you, buddy!"
>Already this is getting weird.
>I turn to my brother and say "Should I have them pull the truck around the back so we can look at it?"
>My brother shakes his head "no" and ignores the customer, says "forget it, tell them to leave."
>My brother is usually really big on getting customers what they need so this was an unusual reaction.
>I try to help on my own "So what exactly do you need repaired on these trucks?"
>Guy responds "You like BBQ?"
>"Uh, what?"
>"You like BBQ? We can get lots of BBQ for you man. This is your lucky day! You're gonna make a lot of money. We're gonna get these trucks here for you to fix."
>"I, uh, we don't take payment in BBQ."
>Everyone in the whole business is ignoring this weird caravan of shifty people.
>They come back and forth all day with no one talking to them but me.
>They finally just leave and I ask my brother "What the fuck is going on?"
>He says "Gypsies".
>I don't have much experience with Gypsies, but apparently they own carpet cleaning businesses in America. They like to get into people's houses through this business.
>They bought these trucks in the 70s and the industry equipment has changed since then. they refuse to upgrade and just drive fleets of trucks around looking for people to repair their shit with parts that don't exist anymore
>They also don't want to pay in cash for these services and barter with shit like BBQ
I just want the ability to spot Gypsies like everyone at my family's business. They are very fucking weird.
Pic related. Look at this little gyppo making a mess.

Could A gypsy be explained better to us americans?
What I understand is
>criminal degenerates
>nomadic
>stupid
>low employment rates
what else? Why do these people even exist? Where did gypsies come from and why are they still shit?

Your dad and my dad wouldn't get along. He basically redpilled me on why stores should be able to stalk suspicious individual and cited personal experience with gypsies and how they sow invisible pockets into their dresses to store goods.
"They've turned theft into an art-form"

I don't know a single person who likes Gypsies. Even liberals hate them.

Gypsies = Jews with Sub-Saharan IQ

they are mobile trailor trash,
that speak their own language, dont interbreed
they exist on the fringes of society, and much like hyenas, vultures, etc they help society by preying upon the idiots.

>Where did gypsies come from

India. They migrated all the way from India back in the Medieval period, because India didn't want them

>Why are they still shit?

India

>>>low employment rates
NO empoyment rates.

They don't work they dumpster dive, steal and swindle and then retreat to their mobile slum districts. They don't interact with normal people nor do they want to, they are like those aliens from District 9.

They remind me of your dumbest rednecks, with their nigger IQ and random broken cars in front of the trailers they live in.
Except these cunts live off stealing and see everyone who isn't a gypsy as scum that deserves to be stolen from. They only fuck with each other, like you won't see a non-gypsy with a gypsy girlfriend (Tho these ugly bitches are quite the thirsty whores, my dude)

>tl;dr: gypsies are evil redneck jews

Gypsies are FAR worse than niggers.

And spanish gypsies are the worst gypsies.

+1, echo, signed

I stabbed one of them once. Served them right (they were robbing me). Worst creatures on this fucking earth. They might not kill en mass like the sandnigger scum or make bombs, but character wise they are the worst.

I'm pretty much the only redpilled person in my family. Both my parents vote left, the majority of my family on dad's side vote left, my mom's side is left wing too for the most part. My grandpa is the only one aside from me who seems to have a realistic worldview. Pretty sure both my uncles are also a bit redpilled, though I don't know they don't seem that interested in politics to begin with.

Same here. Literally no one here in Sweden cares about gypsies despite the fact that we're the most cucked nation on the planet.

>born Uruguayan
>at 15yo I move in with my father to Chile
>go to the Mall one day and get ambushed by my first gypsy
>had to be rescued by a literal stranger that warned me about them afterwards

I never, EVER, imagined they were such scum, holy shit, they do deserve to be purged.

How did those girls steal your phone?

Gypsies are literally subhuman. Totally wortless for any society they live. Almost nobody works, not educated, they are thieves, smugglers, beggars mostly in front of churches, scammers... They have 5 kids on average because they want benefits from the state. More kids=more money. And their population grows every year. Pic related is apparently in Serbia but we here have them to.

you have to go back zerg

youtube.com/watch?v=DXx0fZyirpM put them in cages

This.
Gypos receive gibs and taxbreaks, only ergister as citizens in exchange for gibs, gyps that go to school do not progress, usually bully and steal other kids and sometimes even faculty.

They are cancer.

Come to my town for a week and I will teach you to spot gypsies from 200 metres away. There are a few camps in the forests and fields.

Why havent they been genocided yet? Everyone hates them right? And if they acted the same in the past surely they would have been killed en masse.

Dude, we have tried that plenty of times already all over Europe.

Niggers of course. Most gypsies here know their place. They know they are inferior.

So, Sup Forums, you wanna know about the gypsy?
I'll tell you about the gypsy.
I consider myself an expert, since I've grown up with these subhumans and I have experienced their vile existence and continue to do so every day.
This is going to be a long one so bear with me.

>What is a gypsy?
The gypsy is a European/Indian mutt, who has managed to get to Eastern Europe for the first time approximately 10 centuries ago.
>Why the fuck would they be Indian?
Many of you don't know, but gypsies have their own language, it has no written form, but it comes in like a hundred small dialects. After closer study it was determined, that many of their words are a mix between Indian other languages from 10-5 centuries ago.
>Behavior and mentality?
The gypsy's mentality is like that of the arab/nigger/skinhead. They are very aggressive and always move in packs, you will never see them making trouble when they are alone.
The second you are outnumbered, though, you are in for some enrichment. This is what will happen in Western Europe, but only with Muslims. When the time comes, that Western Europeans become a minority, they will see in full force the tolerance Muslims/Arabs/Niggers and Gypsies will return. Every single cliche about niggers and Arabs, can be applied for gypsies, aka heavy drinking, stealing bikes, cowardice, low hygiene, short lifespan, junkies etc.
>Common traits
As I mentioned before, the gypsy has a lot of common traits, which are seen mostly in the other subhuman races, such as Arabs and Niggers. They always have that "Trayvon" look in their eyes, the one that makes you burn with hatred and lets every single inch of your body know, that this thing in front of you is your natural enemy.
Your body always knows these things and these instincts should be followed most of the time. I presume many Americans know what I'm talking about, when they dealt with Niggers.
Anyhow will post more if anyone is interested.

>Until when is the gypsy girl a virgin?

While she is stronger than her little brother, faster than her older brother, and her dad is in jail.

Too bad they're still around then.

What people don't seem to understand is that if gypsies/immigrants live outside the law you can use that against them. They're not going to the police if you do something bad to them, and it won't be investigated. If you have any balls get another bike and set a trap for them

I never knew Louise mensch was a gypsy

Our rednecks usually keep to themselves and are polite. Only time they are in issue in my experience is if they are hurting for drugs and desperate.

> t. From New York City moved to Deep South

Idea time:- a new Survivor series, where they get a group of Gypsies, a group of boongs, and a group of nigs.

Put them on the usual "deserted" island, and let the magic happen.

It will be a literal Survivor: Deathmatch.

The abos will have the upper hand when it comes to making weapons from the foliage and trees etc. on the island, but the gypos will have the upper hand when it comes to thieving said weapons. The nigs will have the advantage of the chimpout where they wait for the abos and gypos to start fighting each other, then will go berserker chimpout in the ones left standing.

Imagine the ratings!

The amount of neolibs that hang off her every tweet is insane.

It was some fatso with his son.
I don't know exactly, just that moments after they were gone, I checked my pocket and my damn phone was gone.
I usually zip that said pocket on my jacket to avoid getting my shit stolen, like how the fuck is someone gonna manage to unzip it and steal my shit without me noticing, right?
By being a filthy gypsy, that's how. As Swedebro said earlier in this thread, they took theft and made it into an artform

>Gypsies=Europe's niggers.

Slovaks and romanians are worst types of gypsies.

Young man gets enriched by 3 gyppos, who proceeded to give death threats if they press charges.
But not all gyppos : ^)
adevarul.ro/locale/timisoara/tanar-snopit-bataie-membrii-unui-clan-rromi-au-sunat-o-matusa-sa-mi-retrag-plangerea-omoara-1_59280c525ab6550cb8779e65/index.html

Lol the nigs in my area don't even bother with slight of hand shit they just rob you with force

Now THIS is a a good fucking question. I personally vote niggers due to their integration in US politics.

Wait, I just realized you were reacting to how my post looks like I'm accusing these two chicks of stealing.
Have another (You), it was pretty funny

Yeah, I was just referencing to their appearance. They seem pretty friendly otherwise if you're white and not a pussy

Ty for the rundown I have never even seen one.

Gypsies:
- Belong to a closed ethnic clad that does not interbreed with non-gypsies. They have dark white skin or light brown skin, but it is not even throughout like a mullato. It's as if they are perpetually in dire need of a bath, and usually, they are.
- They do not wish to join society and act as an independent tribe. They largely ignore laws, do not have birth certificates and do not go to school, UNLESS you offer something in return directly.
- They do not seek employment nor education. They are home-schooled and only send children to school in exchange for taxbreaks and financial incentives. The children never actually graduate, they simply steal and harass other kids and faculty.
- Gypsies have their own separate culture, their own matrimony laws and their own trials. The gypsy women are married off to a male who has done well for themselves, and are expected to be an obedient wife. After they become mothers, their rule is absolute. They are the headmistresses of the children, and the most respected. When the husband dies, the gypsy woman becomes a Matriarch (elder mother figure) for the entire clan. They will now perpetually dress in black cloth and gain the most power in their gypsy society. Their motherly and protective instincts ensure the survival of the clan. All male gypsies are automatic whiteknights for the black clothed matriarchs. They're like priestesses or something, but they're still rude and thieves.
- Gypsies barter and trade in "same value". They use coins only because they find it useful to negotiate with the civilized world. On their own, they exchange goods and services that they deem of equal value. They will always try to barter and negotiate with outsiders at a rate which benefits them. They will always try to swindle and deceive anyone who isn't a gypsy.
- Gyspsies have different families (and as such, different tribes) but they interbreed with arranged marriages.

.cont

same here
no attendance, no gibs

not so fast ami-bro, roaches and grease are close by and catching up fast!

Rapefugees stole your bike you dickcheese.

Gypsies, i hope they get banished from Spain again.

I want my phone back.

That's because gypsies came to sweden to steal way before immigrants. They're the reason our doors have locks for the past 30-40 years.

He did.
He went after jews, niggers, gypsies, fags, and retards.

I have a question - when people discuss the so called atrocities of nazi germany (which didn't happen btw), why do they always unironically mention the suffering of gypsies? The kikes and fags I kinda sorta understand, but gypsies? Does anyone among normies really actually care for these subhuman pieces of fucking shit?

They tend to be friendly to non whites as well to avoid stereotypes I have seen. People don't realize the "south is racist" meme really is only true in the sense that after hundreds of years of close proximity to muds southerners tend to know not to relax around blacks. They don't necessarily treat them poorly but you won't see that weird cucky shit libs do.

Very nice rundown, i am saving this for future threads!

gypsies are indian, they left india only 500 years ago
australian aboriginals are indians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dom_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lom_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

Jews pushed this meme because they wanted the goys to realize other goys died as well to garner sympathy.

everyone is saying the same shit

lets see some video

Take good gare of your gypsy, educate him at Oxford and then they mature into beautiful white nationalist butterflies saving europe from muslim horder.

Makes sense, it's always the kikes, homos and gypsies. Not the christians, slavs or any other group - only the most degenerate ones. Still it's mindboggling, when someone tells me to feel guilty about shit and keeps repeating the made up statistics, he always goes along with "or did you forget the 6 gorillion and 120.000 gypsies that suffered?"

>unironically mention the suffering of gypsies
they never talk about this in school here
is it common?
maybe it's just a german thing to amplify the cucking

Gypsies fuck each other in family.

200 years of incest. This is what it looks like when fucking your sister is part of your culture.
>youtube.com/watch?v=QLgsAfs6BP0

Haram!

Sitting on a ..bible, oh nah its ok.

Couple of weeks ago two gypsy 'families' moved to flat above me and across the hall. Until then absolute serenity, calmness and everybody greeted each other if we passed a neighbour in the hall. Now after these clans moved in it is non stop fucking screaming, and i mean top of tobbaco ridden 250kg body lungs screaming. Swarms of kids roaming around even during the day when the cunts should be at school. No reaction when i say hi trying to be good neighbour. Apart of fucking cunt screaming also something that sounds like tap dancing, sometimes fighting, crying.... i would bet my ass that their rent is payed by city or state. Pls help. Will need to find new living.

(cont)
>Common traits
Despite breeding like rats and having like 5-6 children by the time they are 30, they have a very short lifespan. It's very rare to see a gypsy above 50. That is compensated by increased agility and absurdly strong immune systems when in their prime. Even the ones who get themselves rich somehow, will still continue to be degenerates and will almost certainly be addicted to alcohol, drugs or gambling. They are also very prone to be wearing jewelry and other objects that make them stand out like Niggers.
>Integration
Like Muslims and Niggers, they simply aren't compatible with the European/American life. They have been here since we were a mighty empire, when were under T*rkish slavery, when we were under C*mmunist rule and even to this day, they keep stealing, lying and being degenerates, while refusing to let their children be educated and keeping into their own "communities".
The gypsy is the future of our country, because our politicians are perfectly aware that due to the "demographical crisis", they will be the majority in 50-100 years and they are already setting things up for that with "dem programs n shiet".
Because the gypsy will sell himself to the highest bidder, they are the perfect people to rule,also because of their utter refusal for knowledge and any sort of mental advancement. Our politicians know that, and what I'm seeing in my country rivals the self genocide in Germany/Sweden/UK/Belgium with Muslims.

When you are up against a gypsy and confrontation is inevitable, always remember it's not going to be a fair fight. The second you start fighting, there will be 3-4 more coming out from somewhere. So unless you can really hold your own, you should avoid confrontation with these subhumans.

I hope that covered the basics, I can keep writing for hours and tell stories and stuff, but will answer some questions if the thread is alive.