How do we fix Sup Forums?

I want to know why the posting value of Sup Forums has greatly degraded since the election, or more so in the past year or two.

A good half of the userbase here takes things at face value, fall for bait, don't know how to use 'sage' and keep shitty threads up and so forth.
Not to mention they're completely ignorant of chan culture and try to reinforce their ideas (from where they originate) onto boards like this.

The biggest contender is the whole E-Celeb/Alt-Right fiasco. You lot are becoming just as bad as the SJWs you swore to fight against.

Just posting this for newfags.
pic related.

They dont know how to spot them. Their obvious attempts to divide and conquer and produce infighting among user bases.

I want Sup Forums and Reddit to be divided

It should've been obvious.
>/r/the_donald (fuck whoever thought making a Sup Forums-lite on that site was a good idea)
>CTR and Shareblue

Replace pol with mlpol for good.

I know. i do to. But these new bait threads have divulged into infighting among pol. I dont see it an much of an issue. As long as people are doing their job to purge them.

They evaporate quickly once you dont give them attention.

This

>pol
Holy shit, you're not even trying to hide.

Im on my phone. Dont start.

because people started saying Sup Forums influenced the election
and that milofag started posting about how Sup Forums is catching mexicans on the border, stopping terrorists, and the HWNDU thing
could think of more but i already solved the captcha so...

Who is hiding? 80% people here are covert or open bronies.

Sheklestein aside, what show is that pic from?

I'm talking about the slashes.

The irony is pol/ has been the best it ever has

Starship troopers

Sup Forums just shortly before the us election was perfect. Now I fucking hate trump niggers

Too many shills. The Alt Rights the only ones being active so they don't deserve the hate.

killin bugs n shit fuck yeahhh

The best answer. The only answer.

ok thnaks. I think I've seen it.