MEMES ARE MANIFESTING INTO REALITY

>my feet hurt

Hey guys, can I play too?

ALPHA BOSS LEAF

REPOST ON THIS THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER DIE IN SLEEP

>the leaf not taken seriously anywhere

we shouldn't make fun, it seems Trudeau is one of us.

(quoting u incase)

KEK

>bet these people don't even smoke

>MEMES ARE MANIFESTING INTO REALITY

Anything will manifest itself like this if it is FORCED ENOUGH

Define meme you faggot

Yes, the alpha boss leaf projects his power by sitting quietly, dejected from the real leaders talking.

Wew faggot

>I wish I was back at home prepping my wife's bull

kek

>this party sucks
>i wish i was stoned right now
>my feet hurt
>im way taller than all of them anyway

trudeau the cuck watching from a distance as the big boys play

>captcha is back
>these shitty threads come back

You have me all wrong. I wasn't making fun. I'm from Reddit and don't really know how things work here. I just wanted to know if I could play with you guys, as you all seem really swell. Except the jews.

Yeah did you see the thing about how reduced immigration into Canada to 1000 per year while Donny doubled Americas cap?

Shit like this is exactly why Trump is president.

He's the guy who's the life of the party when you go out for drinks.

I'd imagine they all shotgunned a few beers while "alpha leaf" looked on.

shhhh

He reduced the number of refugees from Syria and Iraq, not total immigration.

>Did I post the frog correctly?

Trudough is literally me

STOP INFLUENCING REALITY

tfw i have the pass

JUSTin Trudeau

JUST

Why nobody takes him seriously?

>fucking manlets everywhere

IN

Poor lil Fella

Is he the Keanu Reeves of the political world?

I dont

he is the King Leaf.

that's merely a story.
the meme is maybe "outcast", or "standing by", but OP claiming it as a manifestation, bullshit.

ALPHA BOSS LEAF

from what I gather Justin is that kid that kinda hung around with the group but nobody really liked or wanted there ever

I laugh at all you fools, Trudeau simply does not have the stomach to speak with such wastes of flesh and rather chooses to enjoy his drink while laughing at the petty squabbling of these so called politicians

Underrated post

back to back
praise kek

memes do manifest into reality in weird ways my friend

Probably this. Leaf is all about Climate Change, he was darling last year. Now Trump is about actual shit, and he's hard to ignore. That Macron guy is just a dumb ass, and Merkel doesn't want the US turning to the UK instead of the EU.

Nice pic.
sauce?

Trump didn't do that by accident. The internet has fucked up reality worse than it already was.

pic related is a virtual representation of a certain individual that has proven its fruitfulness in branding the individual for genetic survival. It being replicated by the individual irl is imo not a meme, looks more like a new form of horizontal learning on gene base. Not saying memes are not involved, but there is no way to directly observe the meme. It might be still just gene based.

fuck I didn't notice this, fantastic. Best Timeline

I love this timeline.

Finja the flying star?

>not even Merkel and Macron can take Trudeau seriously

what can I learn as a manlet from manlet goblin politicians on how to project power?

which manlet politicians projected power best?

Dat hiz wyfe? Goddamn...

Someone photoshop a Pepe sock

Trudeau is so obviously a Chad playing the SJWs lip service so that he can conduct political business without people barking at him.
Smarter thantrump, who can't get anything done because the fucking retard pokes every year he can
But this leaf is showing his dominance and independence of the self in this picture

>muh memes

grow up,kids

pepe the frog was killed by the creator becuase he dint want anything to do with you idiots

>talking to scumbags a bunch of hormone infested sheeple voted to lead them
Unironically like Justin Trudeau as a person

Pepe is not his.

When you disappoint your entire people.
He's not some guy he's the president, he speaks and acts for all Canada.
I don't think i can respect a canadian ever again, what a looser country apparently.

you can learn from this pic that you are fucked unless you are rich and powerful?

t.justin

>ALPHA BOSS LEAF

Is your morning so boring that you absolutely must get this (you) ? Come on Santiago

Faggy beta cuck that nobody with any importance wants anything to do with. Insignifi-cunt little pretty boy. Thats the body language being presented by the group. He's been forgotten and outcast. Nice try though Denmark. No wonder you people are so fucked. You don't even know what an Alpha looks like

No, you are misunderstanding something here. A person like Trump has an ideal personality for leading the USA, Which is, like it or not, a huge leader in the world stage. Trudeau and his liberal policies, as well as his why behaviour, is quite good for Canada as a whole because Canada as a country isn't a leader (not a bad thing, mind you). Canada and the USA have a tighter relationship than the world could even imagine, and so Trudeau is the good cop to trumps bad cop.

If they ignore you you win.

8/10

How was Obama president and couldn't get proper length pants. Way too big.

stealth leafs

tfw i don't

>we shouldn't make fun, it seems Trudeau is one of us.
>us
kill yourself you fucking faggot

Trudeau has to sit and watch as Trump gets all the bitches

JUST

Saved

i really really REALLY want to have sex with this woman

hmm I know I've seen a woman look at a man like that before

I wonder if he did that on purpose.

How new are you?

And Trump's cabinet get more and more dirt dug up while he's away. Then Trudeau gets to watch Trump pass out from being exhausted after 2 days of international trips.

Woo! Windy!

>Friendship with Canada ended
>Trump is my friend now

For a (((suave))) guy, Obama dressed like shit.

He is used to watching

here's the real, unaltered photograph

ALPHA BOSS LEAF

Is Justin Finnish?

i don't like her jawline. Any pics of her drinking Tea?

Boomers have been shitting on leafs for centuries. You didn't meme this, they did.

Who the hell doesn't identity wth Trudeau? It makes me actually like him.

>not posting the actual real photo

>dude, I had to take a leak. Dude.

His tailor probably did his job just fine but niggers are obsessed with sagging.

>Bueno
>Futebolo

>proof the earth is flat

Fuck off