Weak men create hard times

you decide if you stay weak

deal with the inevitable war which is coming, get out of your basement and become the strongest version you can be, set goals and try to beat them

if you think one way but act another you are betraying yourself, what ultimately leads to depression

>Take action - now

Jordan Peterson explains it perfectly why your life matters:
youtu.be/TSZQjMesALM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZxs_jGN7Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

>you decide if you stay weak
Free will is an illusion, you will always be weak.

Nice externalization bro

>

I Lift 4 times a week what else do you want fampi

There won't be a war, they learned from their mistakes back in Weimar
They are gonna try it nice and slow, so better watch out for Jewish tricks

>Externalization

>no u

lift 5 times a week and don't just do arms like all you rag heads seem to do.

You reek of defeatism

Sorry to break it to you, but you can't fight against your genes, user.

Unless you have GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME you're already a failure from the day you're born.

I agree that there is a big biological factor, however you can play bad cards a long way.

Take a look at picrelated, wouldnt call him a failure.
I would call him a fucking champ.
He was dealt very bad cards and made the best of it.

I also think he doesnt whine on the internet about how life didnt give him good genes.

>externalization
projection

You must have pretty low standards if that's your concept of a champ.

While he's holding hands with a virtue signaling 4/10 who couldn't be less sexually attracted to him without having a disturbing case of paraphilia, Chad has been slaying puss since he was 5 years old.

Why? Because he has HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, something you can't choose to have.

So say you dont have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME what would you live for?

Would u kill yourself?

I mean with your mindset I guess its natural you get wiped out of the gene pool.

>country with tallest fags on earth
>telling the most multikulti gene cesspool country on earth to
>JUST B URSELF XDD

wow i'm like inspired bro weed lmao etc

Either that or become a monk. No reason to pay some whore just to taint the gene pool any further and ruin your race.

Ever asked yourself why things are so bad in Europe these days? It's because all the Chads died in WWII and the betas were able to pass their shitty genes forward.

Now you're left with whole nations of people who don't have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

>hard times create gay men
>gaymen create neets
>neets create traps
>traps create bitter women
>bitter women create nothing, just like normal women

No Being Yourself is the same as doing nothing, like my brazilian friend who thinks nothing can be done about a shitty life situation.

Dont change on my behalf, just honestly ask yourself if you could do ANYTHING better.

Set goals, improve, you will become more happy and balanced in the end

Protip BE HONEST

good argument for why you shouldn't take drugs

Single moms, slut moms, liberal moms, and feminist moms create weak men.

Women get in the way when a man tries to do the right thing.

I saw a little white boy with his white mom and his mom's black boyfriend. That's going to be a weak man. That little boy is gonna grow up to be a cuck.

A little boy needs old, bitter men around him to give him the shortcut to the red pill.

A cuck may not red pill himself until after processing his fucked up life experiences when he's an old man.

When an old man says all women are whores, don't trust cunts... he ain't talking out of his ass. He's been there. That's experience talking.

>all chads died during WW2
>only chads can have Success

You are so dumb Brazilbro, genes are important but only if you compete on an elite Level, you wont beat Usain Bolt even with more training but you can be become the top 1% of sprinters, only will and determination needed, same for getting pussy

This lady looks exactly like my mum. I was going to fap earlier, but now I'm not sure.

>inevitable war which is coming

no thanks, not dying to defend white women.

ehh, i'm not really whining about the gene shit, i'd say i kinda won that lottery, life is just fucking boring and i'd rather not participate in it

incestual desires

We're Freudian nao.

Fuk off Aus, all i did for 10 years was sambo, box, kickboxing, working out, swimming shooting and reading sh1t about survival and combat, now i am a useless 25 trainor living with parents. Dont listen to this larping cuck wanaabee tough guy, kids, mueee bueee strongist vursion buee, study math, study programing or engineering, git gud, and if sh1t hits the fan - get the fuck out, no one will notice your sacrifice, live for yourself, dont get involved in wars, you aint winning sh1t in them, all this babbling about sacrifice, betrayal and sh1t is just them trying to manipulate you in being their cannofodder, fuck them, they didnt do sh1t for you.

Maybe if u had goals life wouldnt be boring.

You're a certified cuck mate, willingly censoring yourself.

At what point did you think that any of these 'skills' would generate income for you?

>will and determination
LMAO

Can't you see the contradiction in your own post? You'll never become the top 1% of sprinters unless you have the genes for it.

While you bust your ass trying to run 0.1 second faster Chad is eating pizza and slaying puss.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Free will is weak will
Strong will is power.

I'm not gonna fight your war you cuck, you're but a shadow of the former austrian empire.
Kill yourself nihilist fag.

Hey look its an emu behind you, run.
Fuck some sheep austrash.

>life isn't fair, fuck self improvement!
just fucking kill yourself already

Guess you chose your path.
Hope it brings you happiness.

I'm fucking sick of you self improvement fags. You POISON the minds of young naive men by telling them they can get become more attractive through "lifting", which is COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

I mean, I can forgive a 15 year old kid doing pushups because he thinks girls like muscular guys (him falsely mistaking Chad's success to his muscles, rather than his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME), because he's young and doesn't have much life experienced.

But you guys in your 20s, who've spent THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls) and you've got NOTHING from it except an oversized, muscular physique. Yet you think... gymcelling somehow makes you more attractive... When you've got literally no results from it?

That is TEXTBOOK PSYCHOSIS. You ignore the BLATANT EVIDENCE for what girls ACTUALLY LIKE (i.e. GOOD GENETICS), and instead you tell yourself shit like "I-i just gotta push myself harder brah!" while ignoring the fact that NONE OF THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN DO ANY OF THIS SHIT.

Avoiding the question just like you continually avoid your reality. Stay poor slav bro.

But seriously, burn yourself, you need a painful death.

Calm the fuck down Tiago.

> who've spent THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls)

I can agree to this.

you never had any chances in life thats why you were born in brasil

Im sick of ppl like you, who think working out is only for "peacocking" around whores, who gives a fuck about them, man trains to destroy the one who will at some point of his life stand in his way. You are so obsessed with getting women these days you are actually nothing more then bonobos.

FIGHT

What question retard, your post makes no sense.

im trying, its just so hard to gain weight, im like 20 pounds underweight i dont know what to do i try to eat a lot

>man trains to destroy the one who will at some point of his life stand in his way
LMAO

Get a gun if you want to destroy someone, gymcel.

I lift because it makes me feel good about myself, the fact that girls like it comes second.

You must have had a rough childhood, dont be afraid bro, people can help you.

You should watch more Petersons Maps of Meaning course. It will be tough to swallow but it might help you.

Eat even more.
I was underweight too, eat whenever you can stuff yourself.

What a weak macaco you are.

Lmfao. It's hilarious becase you've been browsing Sup Forums so much that you GENUINELY BELIEVE that bodybuilders are Chads. LMFAO.

Women do not give the slightest FUCK about muscles.

"Lifting" to attract girls is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain" or "not the right thing to do", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK. Women want HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. No amount of lifting or roids will make you look better in the eyes of women.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

>YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid
>Not lifting to become a better opponent and soldier for the upcoming happening/race war
Sure it boosts your confidence too but sleeping around is degenerate and should be reserved for marriage

LIFTING is for protecting yourself and your friends and your family from Tyrone, Jose, and Muhammad when shit hits the fan.

GAINS are for living a healthy and strong life.

STRENGTH is for being able to handle difficult times and for simple things.

Dont spaz faggot. Everyone looks better with a strong healthy body.

track your calories, lift and do some blood tests, if you cant get muscles by eating and lifting more get a doctor

>being this mad
Someone must have a really ugly FRAME, FACE AND HEIGHT

alright

first things first, how can I stop video games, bros

>who gives a fuck about them, man trains to destroy the one who will at some point of his life stand in his way
by fucking his wife, you mean?

Im not your enemy

Girls (and guys) did seem to like me better with my muscular physique which in turn increased my confidence.

>tfw I'm follow Ludovici's grand niece Lily Ludovici on Instagram and she has the same face as him.

>confidence
LMFAO. Oh look, it's another /r/TheRedpill browsing IDIOT who believes it's all about "holding frame" and "confidence" rather than LOOKS.

Chad sits in the corner of the room on his phone. Girls think he's mysterious. You do the same and they call the police. Face it. "body language" and "confidence" is just another way of saying GOOD LOOKING. FUCKING LMAO.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism", studying hard at college and gymcelling, CHAD spends his LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

Easily the most absurd lie of /r/TheRedPill and other "manosphere" (fucking lmao) forums is how they've convinced themselves that men somehow peak in their 30s or 40s. LMFAO. Men, like women, peak at the age when they LOOK THE BEST, around 18 for BOTH GENDERS. THAT is the age when they have the perfect balance of hormone levels proportional to YOUTH. Take it from someone who knows, your delusions are BULLSHIT. LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER IF YOU "WORK HARD", LMFAO.

SURE, when you're in your 30s women MAY seek you to fulfill a BETA PROVIDER ROLE, but that's because they KNOW YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Even at that age they STILL lust for Chad's RAW, VIRILE POWER. And believe me, with Tinder and the other apps these days? Even MIDDLE AGED HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 19 year old bad boys. NO AMOUNT OF WORK WILL GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME.

I am a master rank in sambo, combat sambo, kickboxing and i trained in knife combat, you wont be able to pull out your gun on me (or even someone without my skills) if i was 5 meters away from you, let alone in 1-2, i will kil you barehanded 100 out of 100 times in the scenario when i attack you and you are pulling a gun. Gun requires just as much training as anything else kiddo.

I actually feel sorry for you. Though i have a great curiosity of seeing a picture of you to understand what kind of beta hellspawn you are and see where all that irrational anger comes from.

My tip is: stop projecting. While all that can be true for YOUR sorry-ass, it's not for everyone else.

I hate when some complete loser tries to lower everyone else to his standard just because he can't accept the fact that he's not as good as everyone else.

>Learn to handle basic fire arms
>Learn three languages
>A minimum of light strength training and light cardio
>Develop emotional intelligence (looking at you Sup Forums)

or just start a small business and don't be a faggot and make some money and hire some faggots so your shit hole countries economy sees a drop in the bucket.

Life is not all about women for me

How much more can you post Pablo? I deeply feel sorry for you.

off yourself you worthless faggot.

Ceteris paribus, it's good to have muscles.

Muscle Chad > lanklet Chad.

Higher testosterone Chad > lower testosterone Chad.

Likewise jacked high-T confident Thad > lanky shy Thad.

The difference between genetic Chads and genetic Thads is irrelevant because it can't be changed. Regardless of your genes, you're better off lifting.

Also dudes respect and envy strength.

>Les femmes n’ont pas de rang

So raise your rank *among men*. Chicks look for that.

This faggot sounds JUST LIKE Elliot Rodgers, women-worshipping and chad-hating and all.

How can rejection and envy make you THIS toxic?

That doesnt disproove his point, if you are short, smallchinned, babyfaced no amount of training will make you into a pussymagnet. You train to be strong, not to become a chad.

That would be the moment I headed west and surrendered to the Americans.

The Iron pill is the ultimate truth

The first mistake being doing it for the women.

Seriously, women are not worth your time and effort.

You guys treat them like they are mystical beings or something.

If you need abs or muscles to get a girl, then you're both degenerate losers, and if you deify women to the point of your whole life revolving around them, you're the biggest loser of them all.

Also, if you weren't born with the genetics, natural selection dictates that you are not fit to pass your genes, so you don't deserve to do it in the first place, stop being toxic and deal with it.

Sort yourself out bro

If you rise in the dominance hierarchy you will become more attractive as pointed out.

>Brazil
So that finally explains who's behind all this shitposting

Lmfao at thinking musculature means SHIT.

It's HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

"Lifting for girls" is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain", not because it's "against the spirit of the iron", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. Yeah, they might like a little bit of muscle, but 1) it's meaningless compared to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME, and 2)Studies have shown that women prefer their partners to be in shape naturally, rather than having to go to the gym to maintain a physique.

>You train to be strong, not to become a chad
>The first mistake being doing it for the women.

You cant fucking read or what, jungle ape?

> THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls)

Lifting for girls is a degenerate intention and I know of noone who has lifted for that long just to get muh girls.

The real reasons you lift are as follows:
1. To shape your body to how you feel comfortable
2. Have an easier time to get through daily blue-collar labour
3. Get a failsafe against lightly armed attackers
4. And to be healthy in general.

If you lift for attention, then you will most likely fail to keep your workout long-term.

This is kind of exempt for women, which are born to attain attention with their body.

We are all controlled by something greater

How about a handsome man vs a handsome man with muscular body

How about and ugly man vs a ugly man with muscular body

Say your face is 4/10 and you slay 3/10 girls
When u work out you might pull 4/10 - 6/10 girls.

He's more or less right... True strength comes from numbers, organization and possessing the adequate weapons for the job. You are weak until you start padding out those dynamics.

God, this thread reeks of toxic losers and aberrations created by genetic abnormalities.

Also, brazilbro, para que ta feio.

I want you to delet your posts reeeeeeeee

Make money and slay bitches since pussy is the only thing you worry about in life.

What point? Out of over 14 angry and resentful shitposts? This guy got no pussy in life and thinks his Height, Frame and Face is the problem and not his crazy mental state.

Pablo thinks everything is set in stone, thats why its unnecessary to eat healthy and lift and not becoming a fat, desperate clown living in the favela complaining about rich people and chad priveliges.

>6'1"
>5'11"

Thread talking about "weak men" destroying society.

Apebro, in his anger in desperation trying to level EVERYONE as "weak men" proceeds to prove to everyone that he's a weak man and throws a fit about how everyone sucks and nature is wrong and life is unfair to him.

OP must be having fun

FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The ENDGAME for coping incels.

Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of whether you're a "loser" or not. What matters there is whether PRIME WOMEN find you SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE or not. Money ONLY counts for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? You lack LOOKS, i.e. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME (as evidenced by the fact that you have to settle for chinks instead of getting a real girlfriend) and you're FUCKED because of it.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.

This. This is you.

what did you mean by that?

>Jordan Peterson
Fuck off with your e-celebrity worship.

On another note, it's clearly not you, since you obviously lack both the genetics and the money.

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WOMEN.

You'll just stay depressed if you continue thinking that way, especially when you won't get any.

How obsessed can you get

This

Life isnt fair
Suck it up and make the best of it

Nah, I don't have much money but I've had a consistent sexual partner since 15. Girls are fucking easy. You're just stupid.

Fellow Austrian, are you with IB?
I am strongly considering joining right now, because I can't stay passive in this environment much longer.
Or how else would you become active?

Your mom's a qt 3.14

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

People here quote JP a lot and use his message of courage and responsibility to improve their lives, which is good. But Sup Forums has yet to awaken the spirit of the Hero within them according to prominent mythologist Joseph Campbell, who is a source of JP's thought. The hero stories of old and new will guide each of us to take action and control our lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZxs_jGN7Pg

youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk

I'm married with children and even I know that you fight to protect the other guys you are out there with. Holding on to stupid notions like fighting for something honorable while your race is at stake is just ridiculous... You get out there to protect the guys at you side.

When Hajji makes his play, I'm heading out to make sure young, idealistic, head in the clouds faggots like yourself get home safely and make more babies.

Making babies is all you cuckolds have to do anyway.

>Third worlders.
>Having the means to realize their dreams.

How much money did you make last year... In USD, Feodor?