Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__OaITubFd8
youtube.com/watch?v=dwZE2vcmyFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10 years later in Afghanistan....

You're right. This refutes everything.
Burn all guns.

can drones even BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT?

TIL drones can stand on a street corner and enforce "no right to assembly".

Unlike Albanias, americans dont like to be ruled by an authoritarian government.

>albozerg trying to get burgers to put away their guns so the albozerg can start breeding and claiming history

We wuz kristofer kolumbusani

Drones absolutely do NOT BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

a police state is required to control a rebelling people, drones bombs and tanks wouldn't do anything to govern against an armed population

>Bombing your own citizens
It's like you really want a civil war

>I need my hard carapace to protect me from boots!

SHHKUISH

I like BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=__OaITubFd8
youtube.com/watch?v=dwZE2vcmyFU

So, that's how it works in Albania?
Sucks to be you.

yeah they go pee-shuuuuuuuuuuuushhhh

Libfags screech autistically that demographics will give them total control over the federal government soon enough.They forget that their future libfag federal government won't be funding a big military and their much hated defense contractors. Funding for drones and other such tools will be going to midnight basketball leagues & grants for PhD students in 16th Century French Feminism.

>leaf

There's too many guns in the US to get rid of them. Decent quality ARs can be had for ~$500. Even though Trump in office people are still "panic buying" because they fall for the Russian scandal. I wouldn't be surprised if ~600 ARs are being sold a day. Gaming culture is also playing a large role in getting younger kids to take the gun pill.

>albania
/thread

I NEED STRONG MODERATION TO PROTECT ME FROM Sup Forums POSTE-

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAPP

600.....I would say thousands are being sold each day...and thousands of other types of guns as well...

I lowballed it to be safe but I wouldn't doubt your numbers either. Enough guns were sold on Black Friday to arm the entire USMC. Red team planners are probably shitting their plants

if you sold 1,000 per day (average) thats 365,000 in a year, and I recall figures of 1.5 million ARs being sold (cant back that up with a source but I recall reading it), so something like 4,000 per day average to get to 1.5 million...and I dont think that counts stripped lower receivers that people build up on their own with parts kits, yeah either way its a fuck ton of AR's being sold each day

Holy shit. I was going to hop on the AR train but I'm a fudd when it comes to rifles.

Why not just fire into the assembling people

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
>Missile being fired
huh

nows the time, they are as cheap as theyll ever be right now, although the quality is kinda you get what you pay for and at $500 you are getting an [$500] AR, youre still getting an AR...

Goddamnit how many times must I post this

They're pretty dumb

Even if we completely accept the "guns are useless against government they're too powerful" argument (which is bullshit) and completely agree with them on that point - it still doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed guns.

The right to defend yourself is an incredibly important one and I fucking hate that I do not have that right

So much of that post is wrong.
>tanks can't roll down a street and disperse assemblies

TWO AMENDMENTSSSSSS JUMMMBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*bang bang bang bang bang*

Try taking down a tank with an AR 15

People who want to ban guns are simply fucking wrong. Their best argument is "guns are scary", which is kind of the fucking point of them. Even a gang of 5 armed criminals isn't going to fuck with 1 armed civilian - not when they can just find some libtard who doesn't own any at all. Shit, there's plenty of webms where there's multiple armed criminals who ALL immediately fucking run away when their attempted victim pulls out a gun.

The moment heavy weapons get used against citizens is when the military succumbs to infighting over morality and the UN steps in.

You can't run a tyrannical government if you don't have anyone to govern

>BRRRRRTTTT
>All the people are now dead\
>The military has completely destroyed its country and its economic engine
>.....
>Profit!!!!

or

>BRRRRTTTT
>Footsoldiers move in to secure the ground and enforce the rules of the regime
>bang pop whizz
>many footsoliders dead
>Counterterroristswin.mp3

10/10 post from Albania.

Did you just assign the sound an A-10 warthog makes to a drone? That makes your shitpost even worse.

In the public mind drastic situations permit drastic action. If a guerilla force does emerge a big percent of the public would approve "preserving peace and prosperity" from "misguided terrorists"

>Guns are for stopping tyranny

When will this meme end?

Little known fun fact: Weimar Germany had a communist, anti-fascist militia, well armed and over 100,000 men strong, made up in large parts of combat experienced WWI front fighters. Didn't stop the tyranny.

For scale, Weimar Germany had a population of about 63,000,000. Compared with today's 300,000,000 Americans you'd need more than 500,000 members to reach a similar size.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roter_Frontkämpferbund

meme doesnt work anymore since now its liberals who are paranoid about the gubmit putting them in camps and wanting to form militias

You obviously don't kill all of them. Just enough to make a lesson.

hey faggot you cannot hold territory from the air. have you ever been to the US? no way in hell anyone is taking flyover country. maybe the cucks in big cities.

>Meanwhile in Czechoslovakia

>all the people are now dead

Yeah no strategists working for the government. They wouldn't think to just kill a sizeable portion, enough to keep heavy resistance down.

this

>you cannot hold territority from the air
Wow, this user is right. Guess the US, China and every other country in the world can stop having an air force now. Because even if they didn't their territority can be held from the air.

lol they seem to bust tanks pretty well in Afghanistan with whatever is laying around. moot point because Trump has the military.

>reaper drone
>gau-8

Get your memes straight, faggotron.

I came here to ask for this. Thanks user.

Not if they can't get to the assembly.

Jesus that pic is so cringey.

hey cock master air pounds and ground troops hold. wtf is your argument even?

We do that, and we still have terrorists cells everywhere in the ME and we still have terrorists growing larger every day.

>500,000 guns
California bought that many in a single year during these latest bans

Soviet era anti tank weapons and derivatives, which the Middle East is flooded with. Even then very few M1s are ever destroyed.

And why can't a tank get into the assembly?

>makes BRRRRRT sound
>post a predator drone

Well hello no guns

Just admit you've lost. You can even get rid of sandniggers with drones. They only grow in number every day.

Every war America has lost (or stalemated) has been against peasants with old guns. Your point is invalid.

*can't even

That strategy doesnt seem to be working... Anywhere

very few m1s are there. please take a minute and Google Earth the middle of the united states

>implying there aren't cops and military that would do that if they were deployed against americans
Why?

Are you retarded?

How many tanks were lost in Afghanistan to enemy fire?

How many were lost to enemies wielding AR15?

Pls, Al Qaeda is about as close to actually seizing the middle east as a fly is to penetrating a tank. Counter insurgents existing is a matter of enemy psychology. Islam produces a fatalistic breed of fanatic warriors who embrace death.

That tyranny had widespread and enthusiastic popular support, and we just got done telling you how much more than 500,000 we have. You're off by at least an order of magnitude.

We do well at killing fully organized and funded first world European armies though

They should try that move again and let us rape their women some more

Save pic related.
Sage.

>j- just admit you've lost, I've run out of arguments
Kek. That's because of Islamic culture and the US retarded policy of pulling in, pulling out before the country stabilizes then going in again. Which is an unlikely scenario in its own country.

user, i said terrorist. AL Qaeda is not the only terrorist cell. You have the ones in Africa to who also grow in number that we are completely ignoring.

You may take one cell down but five more will pop up like they have consistently done you are so ignorant it fucking hurts. Anti american sandniggers only grow in number every day. All of them potential or already a jihadist.

I mean relative to the number of M1s deployed.
I have, and?

It would be even worse here because foreign nations like Russia would back the rebels. We have a lot more people to be backed that are already familiar and have aces to firearms.

That's where the contraband you can't seize comes in.

ITT: pussies who won't even try if the time comes to fight.

If that time comes, any who do not fight for the Resistance will be executed or forced into the gulag BY the Resistance. You're gonna get pogrommed either way, so sack up or get on your knees and eat a bullet.

No, but this can.

This is now a Thunderbolt thread.

>you can win a land war with just drones
lol wow what a retard

Its about him underestimating his enemy as a power fantasy. The FBI or Homeland Security would not allow any VIP to be exposed in an unstable America.

An IED does not do that to an MRAP. Maybe an entire truck full of ammonium nitrate will.

Federal US buildings, military ones at least, would have extensive security. Armed guards, electronically locked blast resistant doors, metal detectors and at least 24/7 surveillance of the perimeter. You could shoot up the DMV maybe.

Rebels could kill a civilian reporter. Which would be good for your public image.

this is the kind of post that gets you put on a list

Bring firearm safety classes back into our schools.

Removing these helped made an entire generation into pussies completely ignorant of firearms.

>Implying all those government services keep functioning when the US law, order and economy shuts down

I only have a Glock 42 and a SKS, looking to get some modern shit soon.

>counter insurgents are growing
Because of Arab Spring. It destabilized the region leading to anti governmental groups and weak governments incapable of maintaining security. It is not because counter insurgents are indestructible.

Tfw I just bought an AR 2 days ago.

I am become a statistic.

So basically theyd be trapped inside their bunkers and the surface of america would be under our control :^)

Sounds like they are pretty fucked and itd only be a matter of time before they starved or gave up.

Oct 7, 2001 -> ...
>1̶0̶ 16 years later in Afghanistan

All I'm saying is you can't do a god damn thing when enough percentage of a population decides its time to change something.

The geopolitical reality is Russia is unlikely to intervene substantially. US nuclear arsenal and cost being the main reason. Russia would just like getting back at its Cold War enemy. It is irrelevant, ideologically and politically, whether Texas codes.

Which is a possible scenario. It's what happened to the Soviet Union. But in the end it has little to do with arms.

>US Drone
>BRRRRRRRRRRT

Dumb fucking Turk rape baby

defeatist pussy

>shitty commie meme saved to your hard drive
Explain yourself.

>Albania

Get shit that uses common calibers like 5.56mm and 9mm/45 auto

AR15 styled rifles will be all you ever need in America with money spent on optics/ammo

Glocks are about all you need handgun wise

I'd rather save up for a decent handgun. Capitalism keeps doing it's thing then ARs are only going to get cheaper. I think once Polymer hybrid lowers are refined they'll become a viable option and push ARs under $400 while still maintaining decent quality.

Actually, if AMERICA entered civil war you can bet your ass someone will back the civilians, especially someone like russia or china who's a big rival to the current america. Much like how the french backed us during the revolution.. Because american government has made plenty of enemies and there are plenty of countries who would want nothing more than its destabilization and destruction. You are really fucking stupid if you think the people would be alone the people are NEVER alone.

If it was impossible to function as a government from bunkers, yes. In reality, no.