I have a politics degree

I have a politics degree.

What's some politics related jobs?

All I can think of atm is being in a thinktank, working some 9-5 government job, joining a party or assessing political risk.

Also I technically could become an accountant for some Big 4 firm like KPMG or a generic commercial lawyer but I want to do something related to politics.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UlapnsFLhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you literally answered your own question

>microbiology below regular biology
This chart sucks.

There must be more though? Joining a party is for later, working some 9-5 job is not my cup of tea and thinktank/political risk analyst seems way out of my league. They only take the Harvard types.

>STEM babbs

>I have a politics degree.
HAHAHAHA
>What's some politics related jobs?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why theology so low?

Barista

>any engineering degrees about medical, mathematics, business administration, and finance

was this list made in 2001?

because there's so many 6 figure theologian jobs floating around.

Only point of doing a politics degree is if you go do a J.D or Bachelor of Laws after it. Otherwise you will need to get an honours degree in political science which my mate did it and he's earning decent coin now doing consulting work for intelligence agencies around Australia.

>>pic unrelated
what did he mean by this?

Think about what you can do with a theology degree.

You mean above?

why is architecture in both good and meh tier?

>doing consulting work for intelligence agencies around Australia.

How'd he get that gig?

Also how does one become an ambassador?

Foreign service if you can get it (here you have to be "connected"). Cush job and the work parties are excellent

You can get a great job if you get an architecture degree from a good architecture school, like Syracuse or Cornell. That's my idea at least.

I just always wondered if that was a typo,

"agriculture" isn't mentioned on this thing either
>Agfag reporting

I'm not going to tell you his exact thesis as the subject matter he dealt with can put him in the sights of some pretty nasty people. But it was basically to do with the Middle East + Terrorism. He knows more about how these groups are formed and who they are than a lot of intelligence officers, thus he gets paid to teach them. If you want to be an ambassador or a politician you will want a Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree. If you look at pretty much all US politicians they did a J.D and as the saying goes what do you do if your a crap lawyer, become a politician.

Medicine here

Hmm, I meant more like do you just apply for a job in an embassy or do you work for a party that wins then get appointed to be an ambassador?

I'm not sure how it all works desu.

Also, that's a pretty decent job, provided he stays in Aus though. If he was sent to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya regularly that would be pretty shitty haha.

>I just spent X years and Y dollars on a degree in Z
>I can't find a job
>Pay my bills

Jesus, are you sure it wasn't in Feminist Midget Studies?

Psychology could actually be good tier if you're talented at it, study your ass off and do your master's in clinical psychology.

Like working in a foreign embassy?

Honestly man it's all about putting yourself out there. You're not going to finish a degree then all of a sudden be an ambassador or working a pretty decent job. It's a tough pill to swallow, you gotta work your way up from the bottom prove your loyalty and work ethic and go from there. I just got an entry level marketing job at Uber, it wasn't the position I was hoping for but I know shit doesn't come easy and I have to work my ass off to get to a higher position. Go talk to your university careers advisor about it all, or even go to a local politicians office and he/she will tell you whatsup

You can become a reporter or a writer for a politics related newsstation

Alright. It's just that there's no graduate scheme for these sorts of jobs so its hard to see where they're advertised, who advertises them, what the career path is and so on.

Your country's embassy in a foreign country, yeah

>tfw in suicide tier
I can't see the light anymore

Personally though I love Hong Kong and would have a hard time leaving

Which one are you studying for/professing in?

I'm military

I'll shoot them an email with my CV or something next week.

Worst they can do is not answer right.

BOY FUCKER

>masters in marketing
>my first job is making me 3000 per month
>exclusive bonus which i get every month
>STEM virgins make a suicide-worthy salary every month

>military
Why is it suicide tier? I thought you have good pay, a lot of disciprine, a pretty developed social and support structure, and also a meaningful life (defending your country). Why is it suicide tier?

IT here and still getting paid peanuts

>defending (((your country)))

At the very least hopefully they can point you in the direction of how you might get in. Usually there is some sort of foreign service exam involved

> (((marketing)))

you mad poorfag?

I dunno I'm unironically enjoying life right now, but people off themselves pretty frequently.

>OP's pic

Lol engineers are masters of self delusion.

What's the ratio of girls to guys?

I have a community college degree on programming but I am doing a 4 year finance degree at 25 years old because fuck working the rest of my life with computer science spergs.

>unironically

how the fuck do you ironically enjoy life

> works for (((them)))
> considers 3000 euros a month worth it
> calls me poor
> sounds madder than i've ever been already

youtube.com/watch?v=1UlapnsFLhc

Would literally kill myself if I got a master's and made such a pathetic wage

work at oracle, pretty much 90% men

its my first job

Glad to hear you're doing well user. Why do people off themselves frequently in your profession? PTSD?
I'm guessing a nihilist with a "I love life" t-shirt or something?

Clearly you've only been on 6 or 7 layers of irony

Still, marketing, as a job is a souless, thankless, piece of shit job that will eat away at your own soul. It's one of those vapid jobs that contribute to the degradation of society and of your own being.

Thanks, and it's a lot to do with guys getting cucked at home, least from what I've seen.

Marketing is the one department below HR on the respect scale

i just write fucking emails and call other marketing people up all day.
its not that hard

>a lot to do with guys getting cucked at home
Fucking brutal... so basically female lack of loyalty and it spirals down from there (divorce, kids etc).

Are you retarded user? You can't get any of those jobs? An accountant at KPMG? You need an accounting or a business degree and a 150 units plus all the rest of the CPA requirements.

A think tank? You moron, you need a PHD. 9-5 government job? You'd be lucky to work at your countries DMV.

You made a mistake choosing a major, now ratify that mistake with a law degree.

>tfw medicine is God-tier
I always wonder how my patients would react when if they ever found out I was a literally neon notsee

>You need an accounting or a business degree and a 150 units plus all the rest of the CPA requirements.

No you don't - they accept any degree for the audit graduate scheme. In fact, I just looked yesterday.

I could technically have a degree in sports science and still apply.

I know people who have Psychology/biology degrees who work at Big 4 companies as compliance analysts and auditors.

What's the respect scale? What's the order?

I respect the janitors where I work more than HR, if that helps fill out the scale.

Why is mechanical engineering lower than other engineering? Why is it also lower than mech?

What's so bad about HR?

>going to college this year and undecided between Economics, Management or International Relations

What's wrong with HR?

>What's some politics related jobs?

Do you guys have Starbuck's in HK?

Hong Kong bro, what did you learn in your politics degree? Can't you ask your peers how they got their jobs and maybe ask them for a little help in getting yours? If one of them works for a party, they could get you inside.

I have a BA in politics, I read gas meters.
If any customer wants to discuss the polical impact of ping pong diplomacy in China I'm all over it.

HR are power tripping, absolutely useless cunts. Fat middle aged women who sit around power tripping when they're not talking about their next hair appointment.

>tfw shit tier
>my smile and optimism - gone

>tfw iIam a high-school teacher
> tfw I make double than the average blue collar worker while working half the hours.
> feels good, bois

These chart memes change every two days and should be banned

So a Melissa McCarthy movie, got it.

Pretty much.

There is one fat bitch where I work with hair cut short and died purple. She stumps around the plant with a rucksack on being a loud and obnoxious cunt.

Fuck I hate them.

>3k a month
>not poor
lmao you're basically a burger flipper

>Women Studies is an actual degree
How does your average lecture look like? I simply cannot imagine a reputable professor speaking for an hour and half about women exclusively. How do practical classes look like?

3k euro is a lot in yuroland

Don't stare at them for too long or you'll get Frenzy or a harassment process on you. What is your department?

>Agriculture not top tier
Guess user hates food.

>military very last
cuck

Industrial Engineering

Nice. Good for you user.

>tfw Chem Engy
feels good man

He's saying he's not being sarcastic by saying "unironically."

To ironically live life is possible though, just not in the way you'd think. It's all about finding irony in everything in life.

Who neet with a brother in petrol engy master race

>Oy vey, don't forget to study something that will make Mr Goldshekelstein...I mean you the maximum amount of shekels goyim
>Leave the contemplation of higher things to the rabbis you shabbos goy, just come in early on Monday I've got my eye on a third boat
>What's that? A two cents raise!? It's like anuddah Holocaust in here

Nursing is still above microbiology, at least they got that right. A microbiology degree is basically a ticket to permanent unemployment, field is oversaturated as fuck and the vast majority of grads are already being cucked by robots. Should honestly be in meh or suicide tier along with biology.

Didn't go to college, what the hell is liberal arts/studies

>History? European Classical Art? Literature?
>I don't like the way you think goyim, and neither does Mr. Shekelberg
>You should keep your eyes on your desk where they belong, and not on the achievements of evil white western civilisation

>not choosing what makes money and using said money to then pursue a career in what you truly love

>tfw elec engy
>tfw not really that hard conceptually
>it's the fucking PRC profs making things really fucking hard and PRC peers wrecking the bell curve

It's another "STEM exists in its own bubble of arrogance" episode.

I doubt an English major put this infographic together . Do what you love OP, happiness will not come because other people respect you .

who the fuck calls it engy and not eng

EE here and even i think chart sucks

>Didn't go to college, what the hell is liberal arts/studies

even if you didn't go, how do you not know this?

liberal arts is basically majors like english, drawing, painting, gender studies, etc.

creative/artistic majors that tend to be taken by liberals

>Engineering higher tier than mathematics and physics
Great bait, enjoy your (you)

Mechy Eng here. I year into my job im making double that after I pay 50% of it into tax

this

Why is medicine so low?