If only history could have happened in which all people of the British isle had been united

If only history could have happened in which all people of the British isle had been united.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was at one point

And mostly still is.

#strugglingtogether

Sorry. We tried.

We'll rise again.

Fucking Irish traitors

It was, then the Irish fucked off because muh potato blight and muh dead language.

If only we ruled the world.
An anglo world would've been the best thing to ever happen to this planet. Germany has collective autism so it wouldn't work.
Just look at the most successful countries in the world. 6 out of the top 10 are WASP.

It happened under oppression. i want to be allies.

Maybe if you didnt treat us worse then niggers we could have been boys.

We are/were allies and muh oppression. Ireland and Britain are probably some of the closest two nations in the world after being stuck on two rainy islands for 10,000 years together. Genetically, culturally, historically, linguistically, even geographically.

I have to say that the UK possessing both Britain and all of Ireland (like it used to) looks much better on maps than the current borders of the UK. Almost like two brothers, Britain is the big brother and Ireland is the little brother and even though they fight sometimes, they still love each other because they're still family.

aggree
basically this, if only all that bad shit didnt happen in history.

Trips of truth!

BRITISH HACKED THE TATERS,

go back to you underage faggots.

if republic of Ireland joins the UK I will never browse Sup Forums again

>then the Irish fucked off
>because muh potato blight and muh dead language

you sure it wasn't because ye treatin us like shit for over 800 years and got away with it that did it

pretty sure it was because your a total dick that pushed us.

ireland isn't even a real country. it will still happen.

>ukraine and baltics aren't under Russia

NYET, ALL OF IT BELONGS TO THE MOTHERLAND

You'd still be choosing your leaders by gathering on top of a rainy hill and counting how many crows fly by if we hadn't bothered to come over and teach you what a civilisation is, and this is the thanks we get. As bad as niggers you are.

no, don't hurt their feelings, I want to be with them

We were pretty fine with being British before you killed the leaders of the 1916 rising. You fucked it up like you always do.

>ye

Why are you typing out your accent you attention seeking faggot?

>Dutchland

Nip education

Serbs, Bosnians and Croats can't live together. They just can't.

I don't really care about Britain beyond Great Britain but I am pretty sure they were not fine with being British because they already rebelled

And you'd be the exact same if the Romans and the Danes hadn't pillaged you're arses

>uniting with Celts
I'll pass

>Romania exists

Fuck please God no.
Fuck away with the English.
Fuck away with the Welsh.
Fuck away with the Scots.
Fuck away with the Orangemen.
Fuck away with the Dubliners too.
Who are all of you to me?

The English didn't want a united country, they just wanted all the land and were happy to treat the Irish and Scottish like shit

t. Al-asheed Potateed Asa

The hierarchy in Ireland goes like this;
1. Supreme Laoismen
2. Other bogger and culchies
3. West Brits
4. Northerners

ireland was neutral in ww2, good for them that they weren't united with war-mongerer churchil.

Except we were literate and Christian before you.

Something we brought to both the Picts and Angles

developing monoliths before the Egyptian pyramids and managed the politics of over 350+ clans but yeh a jew funded invasion really civilized us perceptually the part where you stole the land and sold it to scum

thanks for illegalising my language, culture and people from doing anything in our own country really top notch job you did i mean just look at the north that was the future we would of had if we still stayed so go fuck yourself.

>we
You mean the Romans who were busy raping your women

I honestly think we rather enjoyed fight each other.

American (yes, American ffs) education folks

Thread about rebuilding a Political Union
>calls everyone underage faggots and links to Sup Forums
A Potato Nigger if ive ever seen one

Fucking mega spicy

To answer your question op the problem has always been England. They're strangers to these isles and have always sought the destruction or dilution of the native Celtic culture. UK is code for greater England and anglicisation of the other countries.

Genodice them and make a Celtic Isles. Cornish and Cumbrians will be spared.

Only yourselves to blame with the superiority attitude back then.

This has been shown to be false, and that the English got ruled by outsiders who came. But the general population were always natives there.

>Raising a stone in the ground is an achievement and something that requires "developing".
>It's the English's fault your own people stopped talking your shitty language and switched to a better one.

.... He's Canadian you retard

UK is ruled by Germans, no wonder Hitler got a few battle plans wrong. ..

The Anglo rulers were from today Denmark though.

If you were pitchcapped for speaking your native tongue you would not be long learning to speak mudslime

>let's just crush them instead of entering into a partnership with them, what could go wrong?
>how dare you not go along with this plan, fucking traitors

Anglo-Saxon are Germanic...

Talking out of your arse.

Well done, glad to see the mudslimes blowing up your kids didnt affect your education

Funny, the Welsh managed to do just fine even with that. Maybe you guys are just so weak you couldn't be bothered to hold onto your language despite that and are not desperately trying to pretend you're the eternal victim. Literally nigger-tier.

Angles were from southern Denmark
Saxons were from northern Germany
whats your point

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663

I think he misunderstood the point the user was making

he's on about the Royal Family having German Blood

This autism is why you got treated worse than niggers

>>It's the English's fault your own people stopped talking your shitty language
it actually is dickhead you made it illegal ffs

>Raising a stone in the ground is an achievement
heres that stone you must be talkin about in pic related

>Piling dirt and stones is an achievement.
Well done, you reached Neolithic levels of technology.

fixed

Yeah, it's gonna take a couple more generations for all the old fucks and their passed down hatred from the troubles to die.
I want a Celtic/Saxon alliance.
Catholic/Protestantism fucked us over big time.

this was made 3500bc so yeh it was a Neolithic achievement while you didn't even exist roman rape baby

something the english always attempt to do to someone is always undermine everything they see and that was the real reason why everyone ''LEFT'' you.

>Maybe if you didnt treat us worse then niggers we could have been boys.

most of the English posting here weren't even alive when that shit went down. harbouring hatred towards people that didn't exist isn't very becoming

this, and even ignoring an alliance i hate how it seems the only nationalists here are leftist retards screaming "muh oppression"

You can't blame them. Your weren't the best kind of people around

Hell, if you guys bailed on the EU and got closer to us, i'd give back the north instantly

It did and it sucked.

>fighting against invaders is treason
There's a reason the Anglos have the reputation as liars.

Its older and more impressive then your shitty stonehenge abdul.

We basically are the same country. The UK even hires southerners into it's military, we have a free border and are close trading partners.
Giving back the north wouldn't really change much.
I'd love it if Ireland jumped out of the EU too just to tighten that bond.

Reminder to vote yes in indyref2

>Our thousand years old pile of stones is better than yours.
If the best thing you've got is something you achieved 5,500 years ago then you really aren't worth much. With every post, you make it clear the "niggers of Europe" meme is a reality.

Is this really how nips view it?

>Celtic/Saxon alliance
No thanks. No Irish allowed.

If giving them the north calms down the more radical Irishmen
As long as we could keep airbases there (Defence reasons)

bizarrely i would agree to these terms

Scotfag here. iktf.

The Salty Leprechaun
Isn't that a pub?

It did happen the Irish fucking hated it. everyone else just hated the Irish.

your ID is rightly orange seánín

oh fug :DD

fair enough if you want to unite one island, but please leave us alone you meme

Diplomacy is about compromise