USAA DROPS HANNITY

USAA hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

communities.usaa.com/t5/Bank-Services/Sean-Hannity/td-p/121770/page/17?SearchLinkPhrase=sean hannity&SearchRanking=1&_ga=2.172640227.1763779476.1495892607-465655508.1495844541
youtube.com/watch?v=1L_YLAGd_Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to switch to Navy Federal Credit Union.

>When you have customers

USAA released a statement that they would no longer advertise on opinion shows. they dropped maddow too
nigger

>employees for the contractor that handles the advertising for an property and casualty insurer include some liberals

wow what a deep connection

PATHETIC!

>since 1985

bailouts incoming

I use Navy Federal, it is great. I recommend it.
I use them and penfed, I cancelled my BoA.

muh free speech

notice how its all faggots who didn't even earn membership by serving themselves?

What the fuck I'm a credit union user now

That will not divide us.

>57 years

muh Russian hackers thou

C L O S E D
L
O
S
E
D

I can't keep posting, but here is 172 pages of comments and that is just of several threads.
communities.usaa.com/t5/Bank-Services/Sean-Hannity/td-p/121770/page/17?SearchLinkPhrase=sean hannity&SearchRanking=1&_ga=2.172640227.1763779476.1495892607-465655508.1495844541

Meh. I have USAA but I'm too lazy to switch. I don't really give a fuck about Boomer News anyway.

Yeah and David Brock already direct-deposits your paycheck to your USAA account

His name was Seth Rich.

USAA is the best bank in America.

CTR shills giving me energy of weaponize autistic power of levels that shouldn't even be possible!

here you go

I dropped USAA yesterday. Switched to another. been there for 15 years. Decorated war vet.

Also cars.com wont be on my list of potential options EVAR. bye

there has been no reason to serve in the US armed forces for about a century now. unless you like dying for the jews.

You can't slide this thread I'm the only one here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L_YLAGd_Ic

>people are complaining about not being able to see USAA race-mixing commercials
Fucking cucks.

>a leaf

He's right though. US lied about VC attacking their ship in Tonkin and the US lied about WMDs in Iraq. Doesn't help that the US Government never learns from their mistakes. Completely pull out of Vietnam and the North takes over. Completely pull out of Iraq and ISIS takes over.

Say anything about Seth Rich and they will go after you hard. Well gee I wonder why that could be?

Bruh GravyFed a best