Seth Rich 2: Electric Boogaloo

UH GUYS, I don't know if there's already been a thread about this or not, but there needs to be. How does this not scream guilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/
wassermanschultz.house.gov/district-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=OomLn6gut7E
g.co/kgs/OIay8w
wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach
intrepidreport.com/archives/12659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He was black
So drug deal that went south?

Holy shit, is anyone reporting this?

fake news

JUST

>Beranton J. Whisenant Junior
that's a lawyer name if i've ever heard one

Crack overdose

Another Body!!

bump for interest

Obstruction of justice, hang them

The same day Hillary reappears and nearly chokes to death on stage
The same day seth's bounty went up $200,000
Almonds activated

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS.

YOU'RE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS FAMILY.

MAY YOU BURN IN HELL.

but here isn't any new info about it really.

>no link
try harder false flagging retard

>but THERE isn't any...
cuz i'm acustic

real news

So we've got a dead federal prosecutor and the left about to end Sean Hannity's career. Does anyone else feel like President Donald J. Trump is about to go on a rampage

Always wondered: Is that account a Sup Forums LARP, or did Sup Forums Chads actually manage to get a qt as Sup Forums anchorwoman?

cbsnews.com/news/beranton-whisenant-jr-federal-prosecutor-found-dead-on-florida-beach/

Here's a link to an article I found in 2 seconds. Doesn't say anything about a voter fraud investigation, but why would it? MSM is propoganda garbage.

No one has any proof he was working on that case though. Unless it's confirmed then we should dig into it. If it is though that just makes them look guilty as all hell.

Anyone caught posting excessively about "Seth Rich" will have an unfortunate accident over the weekend. Don't do it kid.

CRT or BlueShare please for the love of god leave this place for once

The 'conclusion' from the previous thread was that it's more likely related to visa/passport frauds which could tie into human trafficking, but also could be connected to the cartels.
Especially if considering how and where he died it wouldn't be too much of a mental exercise that he just got snuffed mexico style.
Burgers need to activate and find out where and when he was last seen alive and maybe some court documents pointing towards what he was working on.
(Btw, the connection to DNC voter fraud case wasn't implied to be direct (excluding shit news), he was just very close to the people working on the voter fraud case.)

FASCISM! EVERYTHING IS FASCISM!

DWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't see previous thread. I don't live anywhere near where he was killed. I'll see if I can dig anything up.

Dude doesn't even have any social media. I'll leave it to the more autistic burgers to dig deeper.

Bump to get something useful on the front page.
The slide threads are legion today

how does this relate to SR

That account is retarded. They thought face tattoo Mexicans were working for the DNC in DC.

>a federal prosecutor is found dead and washed up on some beach
>was investigating the DNC for allegation of voter fraud
>no major media is reporting this happening

It's almost like the MSM and the DNC are in cahoots or something

Bumping for justice. Justice for this BASED BLACK MAN! MAGA! ASSEMBLE PEDES!

bump

Bump

BUMP

Clearly he was robbed by a dolphin just trying to provide for his family

Based black man

Yes please bump for trump. He knows Seth Rich was unmasked.

>was investigating the DNC for allegation of voter fraud
Do you have sauce for that?

Did everyone go to sleep? Why is this moving so slowly?

says it right there on the top

Does anyone think that once Trump gets back he is going to drop the hammer?.

Big nothingburger. Proven by numerous sources like CNN, Fox news, Snopes, Vice, among others. They're even going to fire Hannity for spreading fake news. The washington police department, the FBI, and the federal police department are already on the case and debunked all of this. It's probably better to stop investigating this. It's all made up to distract from trump russia. I like Mike 'Deus Volt' Pence better anyway. Let's grab some warm milk with honey and put on a movie. Please delete this thread.

Bump

If he was looking into the voter fraud, does that mean Trump has cleaned out the FBI enough to allow for serious investigations?

I'm looking for a link not a picture of a twitter post.

Go ahead shill, make my day :^)

He wasn't investigating the voter fraud, he was just very close to the people who were and there is minuscule possibility that his death was a message for his peers to back down.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SELL STATE SECRETS
TAKE OUT HITS

They are scared and uncertain.. they now know who's they dealing with

wtf I hate borders and law and shit now

We need another break though. Too many scattered leads.

Gettin' really sleepy, guys. I don't know what has come over me. Let's all take a nap and discuss this tomorrow.

>foreign governments commenting that the leaks by press puts their own security at risk
>moves by the state department to apologize for the press leaking information
>now has an unbiased reason to castrate the media
>Comey looking like a crooked rat bastard every day, no longer a leftist saint
>Mueller actually doing his job as an investigator and keeping everything confidential instead of feeding blatant lies to the Democrats to use as slander
>travel ban on the way to the SC where it will be upheld due to being constitutionally sound, giving Republican Congress a valid reason to clean house in the 9th and 4th Circuits
>press about to lose all credentials and possible jail time for their blatant libel and outright treasonous """reporting"""
his return will be an Extinction Event for the American left and deep state

isn't this Debbie Wasserman Shultz district?

Sounds too good to be true, but Sup Forums is always right.

>Hillary comments on how she's been cleaning her closets a lot these days
>all these feds ending up dead

shit i'm starting to feel sleepy, lets all take a nap

bumpf

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing. AGAIN.
> Yaaaaawnn.

bumping

I was looking forward to the bombshell OANN thing they claimed and it didn't dissapoint. It's like 30% of what Sup Forums has gathered and some stuff they didn't know

If you haven't watched it I urge you to cause it's really good. So good it's being censored right now, not even on OANN's main page.

I only found 2 copies after an hour of searching.
I decided not to watch the one with the fucking person's reflection in it (did he record it in god damn vhs?) -
but here, this one has only bit of static but is otherwise perfect and I'm sure it'll be removed soon
it may just be the only copy not censored at this second.

youtube.com/watch?v=OomLn6gut7E

kek, as always, illuminates the truth

Whats with all the shills today? Just a reminder that you guys have dug yoursselves into a bigger hole by killing someone that was working on the DNC voter fraud case.

Add that to a list of scandals and bodies you guys have had, and you guys will be fucked in a year or so.

yea I'm doing what I can to help. I am just shocked no one is talking about the oann thing, they released the video yesterday I think and I can only find it mentioned in hushed tones. It's a fucking expose, NEW not the old oann one - and full of new information that Sup Forums didn't have and probably really needs! - and it vindicates a lot of what pol said, I'm actually 20 minutes into it right now after having downloaded it from youtube and it's fucking GREAT

I assume there was a big deal made about it last night, but right now all I hear are fucking crickets.... So if anyone was unaware I'm making damn sure people are aware.

They've got no choice. In for a penny, in for a pound.

If they think they've got the slimmest of margins, they'll keep pushing.

I think they have stepped up their censorship attempts. They have found some new way to censor us. I'm not sure how yet.... I just see lots of strange things unlike the last few days of ferver

hi JTRIG

don't you guys have facebook to deal with now with the whole deploying of soldiers and stuff?

You know theres something there because the articles Ive read from msm outlets do not mention his investigation of Debbie Whacked-Seth. (and Nancy Grace hasnt shown a bit of interest in seth either and neither has whatshisname? The Americas Most wanted guy? No interest from anyone that could stir interest.)

As soon as this story started to get exposure all the lucifer ghouls get released against us

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

BAAASED

BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!!

g.co/kgs/OIay8w

This hit shows us they are LAUGHING AT US and our Seth Rich work. they just whacked a guy while we are researching them whacking Seth.

Kinda pissed about it myself.

Bump

Nice Trips... :)

You have to go back.

Seems like they're getting desperate

Go back to plebnit

bumping for visibility

There's a million reasonable explanations, I think this is unrelated.

That BASED black man paid the price. Show some respect.

I want to believe

>The same day Hillary reappears and nearly chokes to death on stage

Wut?

Where is the proof he was working on that case? "Court records show he was handling several visa and passport fraud cases."

wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

The connection to voter fraud seems to be completely fabricated guys.

Head trauma but havent decided if he killed himself or someone else did or if something else happened.
Meaning, it looks like he got his head blown off but there was no gun on site. maybe there wasnt enough blood drained into the sand of the beach making them think his body was dumped. But mainly it means they are trying to figure out how to call it a suicide when there was no gun.

Also, why the fuck would a federal prosecutor be involved in a civil suit against the DNC? Prosecutors handle criminal cases.

Learn to fucking read lazy cunt.
That same thing has been gone over so many times in this thread.
He wasn't working on the case HE WAS JUST CLOSE TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE.
Possibly a warning to the people working on the voter fraud case and probably not.

The coughing fits are when her astral form leaves her body to go kill somebody. Shes supposed to hold her breath but the dumb bitch cant stop talking.

I need memes that I can print out and physically distribute in my town. It's a libshit college town so, something like
"I was killed for trying to prove the DNC commited voter fraud against Bernie Sanders.
Does my life matter? Why isn't BLM protesting my wrongful death?"

Something like that. I just ned some photoshop wizard to make something to this extend. We can trick BLM and other libshit activists to make a big deal about this for us and force it into the consciousness of both parties.

I watched the full report, it's an excrutiating half hour of nothingness. You can spare the long watch, it only makes one tired AF.

There's really no need to watch this video, it's not worth your precious time. Use it wisely instead - why not go to sleep?

I didn't read the whole thread, I was responding to the OP. You need to learn to fucking read, because the Tweet shown here says "WORKING ON THE CASE"

Go fuck your mother.

especially Keith

Stuff like this works good, I just need something.

intrepidreport.com/archives/12659

I research and found this on the DIA subject George was talking about this morning

Kys

Here's a meme, go ahead. Post it where ever you like friend