Why is rape and AIDS considered part of a prison sentence in America?

Why is rape and AIDS considered part of a prison sentence in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Yshari_Sanctum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

too true to ever been uttered in public

t. eric clanton

Just asking, doesn't seem just to me. Definitely unacceptable in a first world country.

see

because america is a violent, vengeful nation

Someone should mail over some lube to some of Clanton's cellmates and hope they get the message

I have spent 5 years in a German prison and it was quite comfy.

I've met some relaxed Ex-UdSSR and German people. We have played durak for the entire time and I even did an apprenticeship kek

Are there in gangs in every US prison?

Because prison sucks which is the whole point

When I'm inevitably elected president, I will abolish the prison system. All current and future criminals sentence to incarceration will instead be deported to Somalia. If they want to live without law, so be it.

It's not. It depends on the character of the man entering prison and nothing else.

Why haven't you worthless niggers posted Eric Clanton's mugshot yet?

Niggers usually rape alot and have aids

This is eric clantons future as seen on bestgore

How long could he stay in jail in california ?

Because niggers

Black men usually have aids even your favorite rappers

There was a post illustrating the math and pretty much he has a minimum of 125 years and a maximum of 5 consecutive life sentences
His corpse will rot in prison

Pretty much, yes. Jails are arguably worse though.

Antifa will call eric clanton racist if he doesnt let black men sodomise him.

Good justice system, hardtimes are coming

Isn't prison just a synonyme for jail?

>Because niggers

/thread

imma eric one choice, he can do this the easy way or the hard way. I want that booty.

More like the AB in his case.

I don't even feel bad for him, he wanted it.

No. Jails are a local correctional facility while prisons are a state correctional facility. Prisons are reserved for harsher crimes with longer sentences.

Sort of, but there's an implicit difference. "Jail" is local/county, less organized, and less divisions between the inmates based on severity of the offense. Usually these are shorter sentences and it's the same retards in and out, some of which you might have crossed paths with before, or will when you're out because you live in the same area.

"Prison" is state/federal and people are usually in for longer, it's (usually) somewhat better funded and organized and there are different facilities for different security levels.

Fuck, I hate "tears in heaven" now

>AB
Eyo cuck you gon get rapped
>Negrohood
Eyo whitey you gon get rapped

came to post this

Eric clantons lawyer thinks the kekistan flag is a kkk flag.

If he doesn't get his sentences concurrent. Also if a kike judge doesn't just dismiss the case.

It has nothing to do with justice. It is just nature.

In Rome, it was never considered homosexual to take the ass of another man forcefully. This is because taking another man's ass was considered manly and aggressive.

Taking it up the ass, however, was totally gay in ancient Rome. If you took it up the ass, you were a submissive girly faggot who deserved no respect.

American prison sexuality is just like in ancient Rome.

wtf there's a collage inside diablo ?

Someone should ask him whether he will retract his defamatory statements against Kekistani culture and the people holding those flags, and apologize to ethnic Kekistanis for his malfeasance.

What, he got 125 years for hiting someone over the head with a bike lock?

Yea the Yshari sanctum. Dude is running a wizard this season

diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Yshari_Sanctum

Plus beatings, plus gang rapes, plus AIDS. I wouldn't wish his fate on anyone no matter how much I hated them.

Can't get AIDS if your doing the raping

There are used interchangeably but they really aren't as others have stated, jails are handled at the municipal or more often county level. They're generally for sentences less than 2 years but they're also used to hold people for trial and they're kind of transient holding for offenders of all levels. That's why they're dangerous, you can have murderers, career criminals with a dude who can't make bail, but they try to take steps to avoid that.

Prisons are run by the state or federal government and generally hold people for longer than 2 years.

Because it's full of uncivilized apes? It would be racist to segregate them goy.