ISLAM HATE THREAD

Fuck Islam !
Fuck Ramadan !

>hates islam
>is french
How does this work?

why does everybody get so upset over the muslims?
there aren't any in my state, but they're just people living in your country

>there aren't any in my state
You forgot to count yourself

deport

NOT THE PIGS, PLEASE NO

Nice proxy Mohammed

bumping with some pol content

Spare some oats, brother?

inb4 MI5 breaks off bomb search to tackle thoughtcrime

Faceberg message sent to Tommy Robinson today

> Bring on the bombs

>Spare some oats
Sorry brother, there isn't enough rations to share.

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

Are you a fucking gay?

Gas The Sunnis.

I'm not Portuguese, so no.

I think Poland might be onto something...

Kek

I really liked that poem mayne

i don't remember this
was i affected and caused permanent memory loss
yes, that's probably it

Why does Nigel make this so perfect?

Why stop there? Gas them all.

Your hatred only makes my taqwa harder

i didn;t know you speak dutch

Hot Damn! You've need a hot sexy goat, after all that bull shit you just wrote.

How can we answer to the persistent declaration of peace from islam?
I want to make peace back with them

Nigel memes are the best