How long does it take to fully bleach black people?

How long does it take to fully bleach black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably like 15 generations

POO

They never can be fully bleached, you always have a bit of shit in the genetics

too long

IN

the US blacks are about 25% white, and they've been bleached for about 400 years

Never.Even if they look white the baby can be coal black.

In US there is no term for a mulatto beyond octaoon(3rd gen). Just to be sure I say 4-5 generations.

LOO

It's impossible due to lack of resource. Whites are too scarce, let alone purebred whites. Most of Europe itself needs bleaching.

In Brazil they tried Racial whitening, but they didn't bleach a single mongrel bloodline, but rather completely erased white population and created a worthless mongrel nation.

0.04% west african black here, doesnt take long as everyone in memory from my family is white

So thats why americans are so ignorant and dumb

Well I say "high yellow"

Depends how much feces you think are palatable in your glass of milk

I was LITERALLY thinking about this the whole day now. 3 to 4 generations i would guess.

the one in your pic though would need 2, Tops

6-8 generations, only takes 2-3 for whites to be blacked.

If they castrated the entire non-European male population in South America then it would have worked.

I'd say after 4 mixes into caucasians, there's not a single trait to be seen that would be attributed to the original thing (a really black nigger)

at least 4. Look at the quadroon chick that incels were posting non stop earlier, she still has some very nigger features.

can be done in 3 but mostly 4

Wrong. The actual percentage is 10-15%. For example I'm half-white and DNA tested at 55% white. Hence my father was around 10% white.

All of you are wrong about bleaching too. Most white people don't even believe I'm half black. White skin, brown hair, ambiguous features. I've gotten away with making up nonexistent countries of origin before when they ask where I'm from.

>Oh my parents are from (last name)istan. Its a small country in Central Asia. It used to be a British protectorate so I only speak English

Ross Barkley has a Nigerian grandfather.

2 generation for African American
4 generation for pure African

I wonder who could be behind this post?

once

Hexadecaroon is a term for 1/16th mulatto.

1/4 black can easily pass as white. It used to be fairly common, which is why laws were so strict in the US during segregation.

Never. There is a reason the one drop rule exists

The one drop rule exists for precisely the opposite reason.

Depends, OP, on the solvent that you use.

I have found that hydrosulfuric acid does a pretty good job at bleaching the skin of the negro, assuming you can get him to sit still long enough.

You probably -could- do it with regular bleach but in the end it would take far far longer.

INFINITY GENERATIONS

no
if we went by the one drop rule all of 99% of america would be gassed

From 2 to 4 generations, and a lot of luck with the recessive white genes.

I say in between. 6-8

Crazy case. And crazy digits

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU

Never, polluted for life....
Ask the Sicilians

Impossible. Brazil and Mexico are prime examples.

this. really depends on inheritance but 2-4 sounds about right.

DESIGNATED

Until they stop acting like niggers

>How long does it take to fully bleach black people?

Never. See Brazil.

Also, it's been thousands of years since the Aryan invasion of India, yet South Indians are still dark as night. Granted, they aren't as ugly as African, but shows that mass bleaching is really hard.

Why are White genes so recessive?

Self segregation happens.

Based on history, something like 200.000 years I think.

Complex machines are more fragile. More moving parts. Some metaphor

FUCKING

>See Brazil.

It's a little more complex and curious than what you think, but you guys won't ever go deep in the topic, will you?

Let me bang, bro???

If you have less than 5% nigger blood than you don't automatically deserve to be gassed. However you're still not white. So five generations of shit skins marrying whites. Now this is a horrible idea for the following reason. Assume a coal burner procreates with a black man and produces two children. Now assume one child is male and one is female each generation and every time they have two children with a white person for five generations. So by the end there are 32 offspring with 3.125% nigger blood. Now imagine two whites who could have married each other procreated instead with a nigger. That means SIXTY FOUR 3.125% SHIT SKINS after five generations. If whites have 3 children instead and kill the niggers we would have 72 pure blood whites in five generations. HAVING ONE MORE CHILD EACH MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. So polsters get your asses out there and make white babies.

It actually isn't. Anyone with biracial admixture, even generations later, exhibit traits that are inferior to the original European lineage, and Brazil is a prime example of this. Just look at average IQ. Just look at the average picture of someone from Brazil. Brazil is one of the wealthiest countries in the world in terms of raw natural resources, yet, it is still a shithole. It's because of it's tainted, genetic heritage that renders most of it's population as being intellectual disabled (mean IQ ~85-90 at best). As a geneticist, I'll tell you that the issue is infinitely more complex than you think. I'm not interested in story time or how people self-segregate or any of that nonsense, these are all separate issue.

their father is part white. Some sort of Alpine ancestry. You can tell by the face. Lips ain't that big.

It depends

His mom porked a black. Estranged from "father."

Mom may have slept around. He needs a DNA test.

JUST

Too many potential white offspring and genes are lost along the way. it isnt worth it. Also, Genetics have a habit of jumping one or two generations and returning .

>that cryptonig semi-qt
Creepy. These people are walking around the general public. Never trust brown eyes.

About this many

One drop rule

Assuming each generation of black person breeds with a 100% aryan, probably about 200 years or so. Black genes are one of the most noticeable genes. Octoroons, who are only 1/8 black, still have very noticeable black features. The amount of black dna in someone would have to be

Judging by your picture, I'd say about twenty intercourses, half vaginal half anal, until she is fully bleached.

To what temperature are you heating the vat? Also, how many gallons is the vat?

All of them look like they have FAS. Look at the thin upper lip.

4 generations. In some rare cases, 3.

>As a geneticist,

I'm glad I happened to catch that before actually reading your post, so I can disregard it entirely.

Their father is short, bald, thin framed, thin lips, weak chinned, nose isn't wide.

It's like a short Mexican guy or short Alpine European porked a black woman.

Depends on who is providing the white genes. If the white dna is coming from a female, than the nigger genes will never be bleached.

Instead, If the the white genes are coming from a potent white seed that can only be produced from a true son of Europe than the bleaching process will only take two generations. For example, my seed could have the progeny of a Sudanese negress looking damn near white.

1 drop rule exists, so never.

Forever because you just don't do it, it's a waste of time and genetic potential. It also undermines the patrimony of both the bleached and the bleachers

This woman is in the octoroon-quadroon range

Actually some quadroon (2 blakcs gd parents) are white

My dick is so confused

It's supposed to look hot but it's not

>My dick is so confused

hate to break it to ya, but that's called being gay.

I see what you did there Italy

They're not. It's not hard at all to see white admixture in mixed people. You won't generally get the radiant colours of light eyes and light hair but the facial and personality characteristics are still obviously apparent.

>I'm a retard and think everyone on the internet is LARPing for no reason.
What you said is more telling of your own behavior than mine.

I don't care if you're a geneticist or not. It's irrelevant either way. Being a geneticist doesn't make you win the argument, nerd.

>Foxit Reader

About 2 hours at 1500 degrees.

>Attacks the man and not the argument.
>claims to be the one to have won the argument.

"how much white ink should put in a bucket of black ink until it becomes 100% white?"

retard

I didn't say I won the argument. I said your appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

I'm attacking you for being gay enough to say "As a geneticist".

>Swedes are secretly niggers
This explains so much.

If you're really a geneticist, you're a bad one for taking such broad assumptions.

At what confidence interval? In most genetic testing, anything below 1% is probably noise.

R A R E
A
R
E

My son is 1/8 black and he has zero negroid features. His mother had a slightly black nose and slightly black hair. Both her and him have much stronger native American and Mexican features.

My other son from a different mother is 100% white. He's lost all native features at around 1/16. I have very little at an 1/8. My dad had darker skin and the prominent nose from his grandmother.

So I would say 4th gen with no new admixture.

her face is not even remotely attractive, especially the disgusting lips

How many particles of shit are acceptable in your tap water?

By the time they reach generation 15 first world societies will no longer be sustainable because all the first world traits have been bred out of existence.

Grandmother is at best 50%

show hand

After 5 generations of bleaching a person is only

You're correct, the grandmother is a mulatto

>03
Usually a few generations. Just don't pull out

Her lips are the best part. It's the nose that's bad.

Regardless, if you wouldnt fuck that you're gay.

I've seen whites with Dindu bone structure and faces. It doesn't end there