This is real. What the fuck

This is real. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8DJ2L
archive.is/PNWn8
thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2017/05/25/pew-refugee-arrivals-usdecline-sharply-world-crisis-grows
archive.is/XMi7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED TRUMP.

We should completely open our borders. Fuck white people.

Sup Forums KEKED

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau has decreased the number of refugees allowed into Canada, and revoked more citizenships than the previous Conservative Prime Minister.

>Trudeau government revoking citizenship at much higher rate than Conservatives
>The numbers show that the Trudeau government has used the law far more aggressively than the Harper government itself.
archive.is/8DJ2L

>The Prime Minister’s refugee-friendly branding has veiled Canada’s fortress policies
>Just last month, the government quietly capped applications for private sponsorship of refugees from war-torn Syria and Iraq. The number now accepted? A mere one thousand. In other words, many desperate and endangered people will not be able to come to Canada, despite there being groups ready to welcome and host them.
>And of those refugees, nearly half were privately sponsored by citizens, not the government itself. Trudeau has outsourced his responsibility to ordinary people, but has not been shy to claim the benefits to his image.
archive.is/PNWn8

Source? I can't believe this.

Actually I can. He literally bows to jewish walls

bump, Trump shills will try to slide this

At what point exactly did Trump get replaced with a double?

SOS

He's a salesman. He knew what we wanted and said what we wanted to hear.

What a fucking clown.

kek
trudeau really is playing 4d chess

>expecting something different from a kike-lover that literally confirmed the minute he was elected stuff said during campaign is not to be taken seriously

>thehill.com/homenews/administration/335391-state-department-quietly-drops-refugee-admission-quotas-report

AMERICA YES

Bring forth the sauce or be branded a bundle of sticks!

Fake news

Pretty slick actually....I'm impressed

tks m8

I-Is Trudeau /ourguy/?

Can't tell if sex doll or not

Republicans had one fucking job.
All this president did was make the market freer for wall street criminals while making the country more globalist.
Fuck Trump

Real, but I dunno sauce. Some hot Slavic chick.

>pretend to be a cuck
>be idolatred by the leftist retards since they judge on appearance and not on deep thinking
>have room to implement the policies his country needs without being bothered
he might be

WTF im never voting Trump again, I feel literally assraped

Absolutely this. Now we have (((Goldman Sachs))) cronies in cabinet positions. I can't name a single thing Trump has done to advance my interests beyond Gorsuch, and a dead monkey could have done a nomination.

These are essentially my feelings as well. Now I'm not surprised by this but it is disappointing and essentially rules out any kind of Hail Mary recovery from the US' continuing decline.

I'm fucking done. Maybe you redditor cucks can keep sucking this orange piece of shit's dick, but I'm fucking done.

I don't understand. How the fuck does this happen under both a Republican president and a majority in congress?

This needs to be updated

At all times throughout his life, Trump has only ever done whatever was in his personal interest at the moment.

During the campaign, it was in his interest to be a nationalist so he'd win against Hillary. Now that he's President, it's easier to be a globalist.

>
its congress, not trump

>Congress passed a spending bill last fall that tightly constrained the budget for the State Department’s refugee resettlement program. The spending bill passed earlier this month, however, does not impose any limits on refugee admissions.

>A State Department spokeswoman told the Times that State consulted with the Justice Department about its refugee quotes before making the decision to adjust them.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Its the magic of populism, you don't even need a spine for this shit

Shhhh, you'll ruin the circlejerk.

something to do with the largest faction within the republican party being the pro-big business group

Apparently, though, the spending bill that was passed earlier had 0 restrictions on refugee admissions.
I'd give him a break if he were trying.

>implying trump ever had the ability to get anything done in the government
He's just a blowhard with no real positions who the establishment right will use to further their agenda.

They'll ditch him when they're done with him.

YAAAAS TRUMP SLAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

>Trump doesn't have any influence

so you admit he's an impotent failure? Ok gg thanks for playing

You're both retarded. Look at the spending bill that passed Congress.

zero wall funding
zero restriction offsets for refugees
zero tariffs

Memes and dreams are fun, but Trump is clearly not living up to the campaign.

>muh presidency has no power
you've elected a cuck or someone that pretends to be a cuck. makes no difference, the policy is the same

Fuck you Sup Forums, I can't believe I got memed into voting for trump.

It's almost like he doesn't care about any sort of long-term goals and just wants easy, short-term "wins" so he can rattle off a list of accomplishments no matter how hollow they are.

> taking a portugese barista hangout seriously
> voting and supporting the illusion of choice

stay plebs

>2016
>Killary Clinton is an evil lizardperson that will start WWIII on day ONE and must be stopped
>2017
>Lel voting is just an illusion

I'm so glad reality suddenly changes when your guys gets in

Well we get attacked by dragons daily now
Everyone is a firefighter after Brexit

So what to prevent us from having a fucking race war with muslims vs niggers vs spics? Remember we have more gangsters that have shot people for literaly anything so Mudslimes would be fucked up quicker than shit. Send thier ass to Detroit and they will be running.

Those gangs would convert to Islam.

This can't be real

>It's almost like he doesn't care about any sort of long-term goals and just wants easy, short-term "wins" so he can rattle off a list of accomplishments no matter how hollow they are.

This is true. Remember Carrier? He temporarily "saved" less than 1000 jobs, and most of those are getting sent to Mexico, anyway. But it made huge headlines.

yeah niggers love islam trust us

Oh no. I have a shirt like that...

That guy is rich af and makes his dreams come true so that's a good sign

N-no
Trump daddy would never betray us!
HE'S JUST PLAYING 3D CHESS

how does Trump go from reciting the poem of the Vicious Snake at campaign stops all around the country to raising this refugee limit bs? I feel like it isn't the whole picture

dallasnews.com/news/immigration/2017/05/25/pew-refugee-arrivals-usdecline-sharply-world-crisis-grows

>As promised by the administration of President Donald Trump, the number of new refugees arriving in the U.S., especially Texas, is in sharp decline, says the Pew Research Center.

As a loyal Trump supporter I want some answers!

this
>likes flies to shit

im honestly thinking our politicians need to start getting JFK'ed

STATE DEPT ISNT TRUMP YOU FUCKING MORONS IT EVEN SAYS AS MUCH IN THE ARTICLE
ITS FUCKING CONGRESS DOING IT

no link, no heading no details. Saged.

Ahhh I can't keep jumping from timeline to timeline like this I'm going mad!!

DRUMPF'D
daily reminder that polditt shilled for this man

archive.is/XMi7f

>N-N-NOT MUH GOD EMPEROR

Monroe rys, youll thank me later.

>limit just became one million refuges larger

State Department works for Trump. He hasn't appointed 99% of positions so Obama loyalists can do whatever. If Cernokike is right all the Trump loyalists are on temporary work status thats not going to get renewed. At this point Trump is either a shill or a moron. I'm not pleased.

>tfw the canadian prime minister is actually playing 4D chess
Wtf i love trudeau now