youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8?t=186
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
youtube.com/watch?v=pSAeBvbK2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=e1IxOS4VzKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the epitome of human science?

That's one Limp Biskit you got there, OP

imagine being responsible for not only a cringy shitty embarrassing song but the moment that killed the social justice movement

I wonder if that actress feels like a loser since everything performs in is a failure or a flop.

I wonder if she has self-love.

You may not like it, but this is what peak science looks like.

slide thread go away

Build walls now to stop climate change!

>bill nye the chromosome denial guy

Oh,oh,oh~

Why are jewish women so disgusting and vile?

how did you get those 8th notes in your file name ?

>t. non geek guy

>the moment that killed the social justice movement
shuld b proud

Explain further

UNA VELA

I miss when science was about flying cars and printers that made food

(((Rachel Bloom))) is genetic junk.
Jews trying to rewrite history. There's two genders and mental illness is fluid.

The show tried to use Bill Nye to both bring back an audience who would have remembered him from his childrens science show in the 90s, and to lend some scientific credibility to the topics discussed (despite Nye hardly even being a scientist) but they failed miserably, the show was a bomb, and they politicized it way too much to the point where even liberals and centrists were like "what the fuck is this?" it basically regressed the SJW movement and turned them into a bit of a joke.

The fuck, that was from the Bill Nye show? That's baffling.

youtube.com/watch?v=QANHAnNynWw

It's sad, we dont even have to try to make them look like fools

I can't tell if you're saying that's what the show did or what I'm doing

>Damn Skippy homeslice, sing it with me all night, sex how you want it, it's your godamn right

What did she meam by this?

The Jewish medias trying to gaslight us.

BILL NYE THE SHABBOS GOY
OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY, OY

much more than
either
or or or

Frankly, the US is worse than Sweden.

My sex junk is a contemporary piece of modern art that should reside in the ancient Egyptian section of the Louvre. It explains the modern day and ancient struggle of my sex junk. We have been oppressed by fucking white males! For millennia. My sex junk should be the national anthem.

We have dancing. You charge rape victims for being racist

>my sex junk
what did she mean by this?

>she
sweetie, i...

MONEY RULES

>tfw you are right

It, the sex junk episode, was so cringy I actually felt embarrassed watching it and than to see Bill Nye dancing was too much to bear... It was like a PG version of Best Gore

why has no one confronted Bill Nye the Goy Guy about that video?

CUZ MY SEX JUNK
IS SO ohHHO OOH ooOOoOoh

The worst part is that weird, purposeful voice crack she does during that

Bill Nye the Faggot Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&feature=youtu.be

She gets to get banged out by models.
The beta engineer gets to masturbate via Skype.

This video convinced me that the Frankfurt School subversion theory is 100% right.

In case people are unaware, this got absolutely shit on by most normies.

Holy. fucking. cringe.

This.
If Jews are this bad at manipulating the goyim, then Sup Forumstards have nothing to worry about.

delet this

Has Science!™ gone too far?

Is Bill Nye, dare I say it, /our science guy/?

Atheists love him!

Inflection point

You mean delusion?

>Songs about genderqueers
>Panel discussion about how white people need to be bred out of existence

I can't handle this much science.

Even my cousins who grew up in Austin and are 14 and 17 were cracking jokes about that and how Bill Nye thinks "gender is a spectrum". Maybe Generation Z is the turning point

Generation D is literally the worst generation of humans in all of its history. Don't place any hope in these abominations. They're going to hand the world over to the rich sociopaths so they can destroy it.

Reminder
youtu.be/qQeRu7BUEr8?t=186

bad jeans

this is obviously over the head of you right wing retards

wtf is a sex junk?

I second anons clear and crisp and thoughtful statement.

Please explain this words to me:
>my sex junk is oh
What does it mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

The fucking Indian guy is one of the producers. What a bunch of ...

could the at least find attractive women to lecture me on weird things I didn't know my penis should do? Fucking highschool health class was better than this shit...

Yes, yes. We can't understand the world of make-believe, we are based in reality where only two genders exist.

>I wonder if she has self-love.

Probably two or three self-love assistants and a cat. Would you stick your dick within a mile of that?

This video illustrates it beautifully
youtube.com/watch?v=pSAeBvbK2Eo

>Bill Nye Rides in on a unicycle
>"HEY FOLKS, YOU GUYS READY FOR SOME AWESOME SCIENCE?!??"
>Pedals back and forth until he reaches his lab table, jumps off like a pro and sets it aside
>"Today we're going to make a very cool volcano that ACTUALLY ERUPTS!! *dramatically flares his arms*! Anyone can do it and it will teach a very important lesson on chemical reactions!!! *camera zooms in* SUPER COOL!"
>"Remember, always put on your safety glasses before doing any experiment! SAFETY FIRST!"
>"First, we're going to measure one cup of vinegar and pour it into our flask"
>"Now cut off your penis

You realize we have less white people. The nonwhites like to live with whites. It is why they do it. Otherwise theyd stay in their own shitty country. Their diversity is white people. That chart is all fucked up.

Evergreen State University disagrees with you.

>"who enjoys a fleshlight in the cold moonlight?"
>"with a sad clown skyping via satelite?"
When you contemplate these words do they mean anything to you?

Large KEK

Time for (((Rachel Bloom))) to take a heli ride

Fuck off joker

She used to be hot but she has one of those Kate Upton Kelly Brook bodies that look perfect but depreciate very quickly and once you get into the 30s you're a full blown hog.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1IxOS4VzKM

fantastic racel!
those are all the right messages

mike changed my life
sven not so mu uh uch

There's no way Bill Nye watched the rehearsal of this before filming and thought "Yep, normal people will like this."

The only logical conclusion is that he's a deep agent working to overthrow (((them))) from the inside.

Either that, or they are truly out of touch and this battle will be a lot easier than we think.

She said there was, " Nothing taboo about a sex stew. "

That's the one line I remember from that " song " because I laughed for a whole minute with my forehead on my desk.

He is just very deluded. He thinks what he is doing will have him remembered as a righteous revolutionary.

sabe pa :DD

reall walnut sauced my hotdog pizza

This was like watching that guy in Rogue One pretend he was the Empire's most loyal scientist while working feverishly to cook exploitable design flaws into the Death Star plans, knowing that it's creation would be exactly what was needed to start the rebellion and that it's inevitable destruction due to the flaws would be the beginning of the end for the Empire.

It's that level of 3-D chess, for sure. There's no way it could be anything else.

My 93 year old grandmother thinks we need to bring back concentration camps.

wtf I love Greece now

Bill Nye career is seriously over. Go to his facebook page and read the comments. He lost his fans

She's not Jewish

Will Netflix bring it's rating system back?

Probably not.

>mY 93 yEaR oLd GraNDmoTheR thINks We NeEd tO bRiNG bAcK ConCENtrAtiOn cAmpS.

What did he mean by this?

You are the truth user

huh

that was difficult to watch.