ITT:We bully countries

Who aren't even allowed to have at least 0.177" air rifle.

>inb4 poo bullets.
>inb4 poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp46DR9zrzs
youtu.be/fCcERNCXYq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's cute.
>Literally my gun club.

>tfw wasn't born in the land of guns.

Why don't you just move and get citizenship? Rather have red pilled poo in loo's than the liberal h1b's

Ur not allowed. No brown people pls

I love my country

Its a dream man,to get a citizen ship of some pro-gun country,I can't change gun laws here never,I am working hard with the actual Web designing and shit.

Never thought a burger would invite me to his land,out of all in this board wow,thanks bro.

I shit you not this is from my gun club. Next time I'm out there shooting I'll post a time stamp.

No more brown pls

In America all we see are the most hardworking doctor types from your poo country
its only natural

I don't mind it as long as the poo in loo's adopt to our culture. My Indian professors at university were always super anti-gun and pro globalism.

I wish i had a indian co worker who browsed Sup Forums and shot guns with on the weekend some times.

Take me in I will help you with your cause and won't hesitate to shoot muslims,plus I will not mess with your gene pool.

Whats wrong bro,given how big of a failure I am,I won't be getting any girl let alone a white girl.

Poos here are relativly rare, dont cause any problems, are usually doctors or biz owners, decent enough to talk to. The h1b workers are the creepy autist variety though.

mmmm, no, we're full.

>My Indian professors at university were always super anti-gun and pro globalism.

Yeah that's why its very hard to change the gun laws of this country everyone actually thinks its okay for govt to barge in and shoot the shit out of you,all they had to do is to throw a pack of AK's in your house,and bam you are terrorist no question asked.

My brother-in-law is in H1B visa mode,he can't own a fire arm,he spends $30 on per lane for a day,$1 on sheets and $200 on handgun fire,showed me his target picture.

why don't you fix india. you'd be more useful there where you can pick off pakis if they get out of line. also, you're grounded from clint eastwood memes until you have CCW.

Poos are the riches minority in the states. Makes me a little jealous tbqh. How do we put an end to poo privledge

revoke all h1b visas

This desu. H1B is being abused hard.

Fuck off pajeet, we're fucking full.

>Mexico
Glad ICE took care of you.

when i was learning to code in the 90s i figured i'd have it made in the shade shortly after h.s. graduation. while, i've never had trouble finding IT work or competing with poos, they drive salaries down so much, even after close to 10 yrs in the industry and constantly upgrading my skills, i could be making more in sales or some bullshit profession. of course, pajeet can't do sales cause nobody can understand a damn thing he says. also, fuck google and facebook.

Being American is not like a Costco membership.

I'm on vacation you filthy streetshitter, i'm fucking tired of the stinky pajeets in my town.

fucking brutal.

POO

i almost feel bad for kekking this hard

What faggots, i got more guns in my closet

ITT: we bully countries who aren't even allowed to have awesome over-sized-.22 rifles like pic related.
This is a /k/ommando thread now.

Btfo beaner

Kek

>inb4 mexico
burgerbro on vacation

>you'd be more useful there where you can pick off pakis if they get out of line

Hate to say this but Pakis have more better gun culture than us,India too fucking diverse and ((true democracy)),forget about free gun laws here because the low caste people are too retard and upper caste is too paranoid,handgun is the best you can get here.

And that too you have account for every bullet,my friend has one and the condition is if he gets a ticket on drunk driving his license is done.The govt is too corrupt to issue a license,only the old families with gun license are allowed,and only the one who have ((contacts)).

TL:DR - Not as Alpha as hitler,can't change the gun laws with iron fist,Burgerland is the only hope I have.

>(((Vacation)))
The wall can't go up quick enough, you losers are pathetic.

Go away

explain to me how this is my problem motheafucka

Holy shit

>meanwhile in burgerland

>not building your own guns and taking the right to be armed seriously
do you even liberty bro?

>tfw Winchester model 1912 and Beretta DT 11

You can actually own guns on a non immigrant visa. You just can't take them with you when you go back.

Fuck off you area psychopath

Hide their shitting streets. Pooing in the open air super charges the brain. It gives them mind powers

that probably hurt really bad for about a quarter of a second. guess there are worse ways to go.

this is true. i tried it last night. felt like i was on coke

This isn't but what should I do? Should I die with this shitty air gun by my side instead of having a basement full of firearms for what? Just because a dude on the internet is feeling less nationalist.

Lmaoooo

fix your shitty government or kys. your choice

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp46DR9zrzs

why the bully for small calibers
>widely available ammunition
>cheap ammo
>great for training/introducing
Like if Burgers go to the range every 2 days and spend some 500 Bucks shooting .44 Magnum for half an hour, getting drunk on cheap Burbon afterwards

You just told me to kys twice.

IT PUTS THE POO INTO THE LOO OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN

when 3d printing is perfected nothings gonna stop us

i'm sure you'll figure it out. and now i don't care about you or your poo country anymore.

OP can't inb4.
Poo in loo

In the US .177 air rifles can be sold to children. .22 air rifles to those 16 years or older.

In the US children as young as 2 years often use toilets as well.

>.45 ammo is 50 cents per bullet

Why

Well how will you 3D print a gun you stupid fuck and what makes you think our govt will not put a fucking scanner in it to literally spy on everything we print.

it has already been done but thez look shity and can last 5 shots max

the industrial ones are even better, camera shit would be expensive for governemnets mazbe alwalys online connection but i dont belive it

>In the US .177 air rifles can be sold to children. .22 air rifles to those 16 years or older.
Cool.

>In the US children as young as 2 years often use toilets as well.
Everywhere around the world they shit in their pants.

Holy fuck I got an idea,I think I will shoot the people who are shitting out in open,would deploy the bullet from the back seat of my vehicle,and will record,what a fun sport.

now they would never suspect this

vids or didn't happen. You know the drill Pajet

Which is the most disgusting country and why is it india?
I mean not even the people in Africa have designated shitting streets.

time 2 bully

That wouldn't last for long and the idea that a printer is printing out without an actual craftsman will simply pull down the quality of weapon.

The idea isn't practical enough,you need hard fucking metals to keep it from breaking.

Fuck everyone in the government who made this illegal. LIBERTY OR DEATH REEEEEEEEEEE

no that is a real glock just a custom one

The idea just passed my mind,though I am afraid that out of excitement I guess I will hit my two wheeler.

If I get to do that I will definitely post a vid here.

And if I got caught by the Patrol police SUV I am done.

thats because they have no streets

That's fucking beautiful. Having a major range day this weekend

Ethno nationalists will ruin this country. Come on over gun loving pajeet.

iktfb

Even then, give them enough time and a toilet and they'd figure out how to use it instead of worshipping it as a diety.

Keks will it is Pajet

>Which is the most disgusting country and why is it india?
You answered your own question there.

Also, because while other countries had Industrial Revolution and colonialism.
We were Hindu nuffin.

AIRSOFT!!!
Sorry, obligatory /k/ response

>>>/Bant/

Kind of embarrassing how you have your bb gun layed out showing off with the manual and ammo lol. I mean I know it's not your fault but I just feel sorry for you. I literally had a gun similar to that when I was 6 years old. I can just imagine when your friends come over yall bust out the bb gun and feel proud.

Where is this?!

you have a very inflated opinion on the average nigger.

>be me
>on train
>yesterday on way home from bern
>senegalese woman with screaming child
>picks up child
>takes childs pants down
>child squats on the small table in SBB train
>child takes a shit on the table
>other child begins to cry
>nigger mother picks up child
>places small napkin on floor
>holds child over napkin while child pisses onto napkin
>train in hushed horror
>swiss "not my problem" attitude
>no one says anything

America is the World Police

… and Jews Rule America

youtu.be/fCcERNCXYq8

Do that, and I'll vouch for you for American citizenship!

Friendly reminder that bullets will be the currency of the new world.

> not being able to own an air rifle in .144
What kind of cuckery is that?
t. owner of an air rifle and a couple of boomsticks

bb guns are master race, I like to shoot so I got a nice accurate bb gun that doesn't make too much noise, I can take it out and shoot shit in my yard whenever I want, don't need a real gun because I don't need to kill anything

You need some Designated shitting streets for the new Swiss.

erlich is his target picture?

Sorry pablo but that thing is just gay.

who needs that when they can just use our impeccably maintained trains :^)

Seriously it feels like the best day of my life,first I used to go through the iraqveteran YT channel then that old dude and FpsRussia.

I felt fucking different when I pulled that trigger and the shot hit the fucking water bottle making it fly a inch.

Who in the right mind woulf oppose firearm? Its the best thing ever invented sports wise and freedom wise.

>he brags about this
pathetic

It's a vending machine. The prices are higher because you're paying for the convenience of having them right there instead of buying wholesale.

I thought of a perfect shooting target,looking at your flag i will rest at potato

Imagine not being able to own an AR or an AK.

Whats wrong with 0.177,my country outlawed the 0.22 last year,fuck this shit.

Owning one is an imagination my friend.

Actually get a real gun,I have fired one automatic rifle in a army camp,felt like a boss,I urge you to embrace the freedom your forefather have bestowed on you,literally,its the best thing you can have in this cruel world.

>t.country's who's forefather were cucked by British.