Nasa claims this is an authentic photograph

>nasa claims this is an authentic photograph

Where were you when you took the final redpill on flat earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nasa claims this is an authentic photograph
Prove this claim please.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth/

ib4 mods ban this again

Egghead shills are easily triggered by the clear evidence of their beloved NASA lying directly to their faces.

I hate these threads because it makes it harder to tell if all the alt-right threads are ALSO just roleplayers

Is this meme going to get amusing at some stage like the bogpill or is just going to stay annoying forever?

How stupid do you have to be to believe in flat Earth? I mean, this is some Subsaharan African with 70 IQ retardation.

All of those pictures in your infographic bring up very true points.

I'm led to believe that the Chinese also believed in a flat earth (with Zhongguo in the middle, naturally) for a depressingly long time.

How can new earths be made if the earth is shaped like that ? Behold the true shapes of planets.

/thread
I can't understand fagearthers

If you're a Christian you really ought to believe in Flat Earth.

this isn't politics

This isn't a joke. Delete your post.

Great to see Africa and Europe on your flat Earth Leaf. Well done on proving you're a massive faggot.

spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here. fuck off to your hovel, subhuman

it says nothing like that in the Bible. Typical jew huh?

You do realize we are able to create "zero-gravity " environments on Earth too, right?
Sure it is. It's about a government agency lying to us.

(You)