Cuck of the year

>My daughter Renske met her boyfriend Samarie on the train. She was heading from the Netherlands to Switzerland; he was an asylum seeker from Benin. They got chatting and exchanged phone numbers. That was how it started. They had a good relationship. He was attentive and they were very respectful towards each other. They spent holidays with me and my wife.

>Just before midnight on 13 April 2011, I saw on the news that a girl had been killed in Baflo, where Renske lived. Samarie had picked up a fire extinguisher in the hall and beaten Renske to death. When an officer tried to arrest him, he grabbed his gun and shot him dead. Samarie was then shot by police five times and taken to hospital. I couldn’t believe it; in the two years that we’d known Samarie, I had never seen him lose his temper. It was so far removed from the man we knew that we couldn’t make sense of it. It was immediately clear to my wife and I that he needed help, and we wanted to try to be there for him; to understand what had happened.

>After a month or two, we contacted his lawyer, but we couldn’t see Samarie because he was still in the prison hospital. We wrote him a letter and he replied saying how sorry he was. In September we visited him for the first time. We wanted to see for ourselves that he was genuinely remorseful. Samarie came into the room in tears, and he and my wife Lieuwkje hugged each other. I shook his hand. When I asked if he had an explanation, he said: “No, you know how much I love her.” The visits allowed us to bear the grief together; it was our way of coping.

>He was sentenced to 28 years in prison for double murder. I thought, the circumstances of my daughter’s death are so extraordinary that I need to find a way to put it in words. Renske was a caring, modest young woman. She and Samarie had dreamed of living together one day. As well as losing her, we had lost them as a couple. Samarie’s sentence was reduced on appeal to five and a half years.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xlsll
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/26/experience-i-made-peace-with-my-daughters-killer
youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5-Rup-D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>People this retarded actually exist

This is why major wars need to happen every generation.

Beats a woman to death. Shoots a policeman dead with his own gun.

>five and a half years

Amazing.

Why he killed her?

And why she took a stranger to her house?

This just means she was very very badly raised, and parents are fucking retards

The European male is a weak, failed example.

just nigger things

I wouldn't even have peace with having to look more than 5 seconds at that ugly coon.

>The European male is a weak
>says the cucked 56%

>Samarie’s sentence was reduced on appeal to five and a half years.
For double murder.

Niggers are surprisngly good at playing on cucks emotions. They can act very contrite, because they were caught, not that they feel bad for what they did. I've seen it before, they'll start shucking and jiving By acting like a sorry lil nigga he has reduced his time down greatly.

>Why he killed her?
The girl's father claims he was depressed because he was facing deportation

archive.is/xlsll

I gotta say I've seen multiple "the shitskin who murdered my daughter is a great guy" stories by now and the father has never been an American

It's too far gone at the point, we need a SHTF event like a meteor strike or a new Carrington event to reset things

>Samarie’s sentence was reduced on appeal to five and a half years.

cuck genocide when?

Is this what you all mean when someone is "cucked?"

I think somewhere out there there's a guy jerking off while watching his wife get spitroasted by Tyrone and Jamal and he would still hear this story and go, "man, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?"

>five and a half years.
out in tree, literally getting away with murder

56% white but 100% not France
ill take that in every lifetime, every quantum potential universe.
In every reality and timeline, France is a totally cucked nation

nothing short of extreme violence will solve the vile sickness of these times we live in

It's just evolution in action.

only if he is not French

There has got to be some kind of brainwashing in the EU education system or something because this wideset ayylium looking black guy is fuck ugly

I understand when the killer is a conventially atteactively structured guy, but how can the daughter go for such an ugly fuck?

>5 years for double murder including a police officer
el oh el

Can you get more cucked?

Wrong webm...

At least his genes won't resurface.

obviously this was the fire extinguisher's fault

Depression doesn't cause this type of behaviour, narcissistic sociopathy does.

BURN THE COAL

Hope he enriches a few more women once he gets out

news link?

I don't want "no u" shitposting.

I just want every European to know this.

unsettling desu

I refuse to be belive this is story is true

Ccking is somehwat misunderstood by people not from around here. It refers to a submissive, tolerant, apathetic, "man" willing to let his nation, family, and himself be disgraced. He is metaphorically letting others fuck his motherland.

That is the standard cuck, however there are turbocucks of a greater magnitude like this guy who also let others kill his family and approve of it.

now they can use him as a bull. you know to remember their daughter n sheeit

This isn't even funny, it genuinely makes me angry.

If someone harms let alone kills someone you care about the natural response is to want to tie them in a rope and drag the cunt behind a car. Not hug and 'share grief' because a bigger chimped out.

that's my country alright :,)

And then his black bull Jamaliquanzo would stick his head around the corner after having just fucked his wife in the ass and go "Yo what the fuck, if that fucking bitch nigga hat killt my dauta Ida put a bullet in eacha that niggas eyeball sockets." and the Cucked Husband would go "That's dang right, Jamal. What a bunch of cuckolded faggots those Europeans are."

That's how cucked these Eurabian wormdicks are. The Cuck of Cucks, the Kings of Cuckoldry, the Lords of Losers.

Reminds me of a story where some activist slut got raped and murdered in South Africa and her cucked parents forgave the perps. Pretty sure they were Commiefornians to boot.

fight the liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

How is this fair? I think there's same people in this country with more time for their unpopular speech?

>dead coal burners father is a gaping vagina

shocking

the only tragedy here is the dead cop, and that the nigger lived and only got 28 years

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/may/26/experience-i-made-peace-with-my-daughters-killer

Don't read the commnents.

>5.5 years

An eye for an eye is truly the best form of justice

We're a colonial nation only like 300 years old. If we fall that will be sad I guess, but its not like losing the european homeland. Your nations have existed for ...well millenia in some form or another. A nonwhite in europe is 100x worse than any nonwhite anywhere else.

Also unlike us, you europeans have premade ethnic nationalism. You can rightfully claim this is YOUR land not theirs. We americans have a lot of shitty arguments that can stop us like natives and slavery while you have none of that baggage. France is YOURS, that is undeniable. Yet even then you still cuck.

The most amazing thing for me here is that a cop killer got brought in alive. Usually that only happens when they know he's gonna get the death penalty.

In a real country, someone would be waiting outside the prison to mozambique this nigger on the day he gets out

>only got 28 years
The sentence was reduced to five and a half years because he was depressed

Whats wrong with latino? They are not muslims.

>The Guardian

I can only hope that website is actually a honey pot for when Mecha Hitler rises and begins the great purge.

RACE WAR NOWWW

western europe is just degenerate, nothing we can do about it, peopel are fine with these things in those countries

I'm pointing out how quickly a white country can be intentionally overrun.

And America was literally the largest white country in history, you could fuck up microstates like Sweden or the Netherlands much faster.

Having cucked parents like that is the reason she became a libtard activist to begin with. You reap what you sow.

>coal burner
what did they expect?

Fuck me, I had heard of that but always thought the Biehls were Afrikaans

I read 28 years

5.5 years from now, never-never-land will be a real country

Hey OP why did you leave out this part.

> The label said paroxetine, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), and as a psychologist I knew there are risks associated with it. From talking to Samarie’s psychiatrist, I discovered that he was reducing his dose. I read that in a small number of cases there have been severe side-effects to SSRIs, including outbursts of extreme violence, usually when the dose is being changed.

In 200 years the white population of Western Europe will be reduced to a mere 15% where they will only be allowed to live as cucks and domestic slaves.

They destroyed the future already, you are the last of your kind redpilled non cucked white western people of Sup Forums.

Look with your own eyes, your end.

I googled this. The comments make me want to throw up.

Stockholm syndrome. Its very common among indoctrinated people.
For example some people that were send in Gulag were active communist party members, that didn't even know what they did wrong. It was so hard for them to reject their believes that they praised party even after spending 18 year doing slave labor in hellish conditions, away from their families and friends.
Same thing here. Hes probably brainwashed progressive that spend his life preaching tolerance and acceptance. He was the one who raised daughter to be a coalburner and most likely encouraged it. Hes incapable of admitting he was wrong now, because that would drive him literally insane.

There's no death penalty in "civilised" Europe, anymore.

>cucked by turks for 500 years
>convert to islam like pathetic submissive slaves
your end already came, so dont talk shit

SC and post pic, how can they defend this

When will science finally establish once and for all that niggers aren't fully human and are driven by animalistic pulsions beyond their control?

> Play to be the biggest cuck in the history of cuckery.
> With tears in your eyes plead to the judge that the murderer of your daughter be released because "he a good boi, he dindu nuffin."
> Judge reduces sentence to 5 1/2 years, expected to be released in 3.
> thiswentbetterthanexpected.jpg
> Prepare "Law Abiding Citizen"-style torture

youtube.com/watch?v=J6l5-Rup-D4

cuck

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
HE KILLED YOUR LITTLE GIRL
YOU SPINELESS SHITS

Because there's no such thing. Same as good. The bigger question is when our society is going to grow out of such bullshit.

Don't get confused. There will be no end to Europe or to us Europeans, the only thing that will end is the civilisation that got imposed and forced on us, which is normal, because it's alien to Europe, and it's its destiny to die out.

>girl

no he killed their 29 year old SJW faggot son
and the mother is a turk roach
they are probably happy he is dead

Please rewrite your post in English, I have no fucking idea what you're trying to say, Sven.

No grants for this kind of research in the West, but I'm sure that Chinese will eventually deliver.

*Double murder

If anything whites will become the new jews forming the upper class of europe and america with a "diverse" underclass.

>Martyn_Hett
This is the faggot.

He hit her with a cucamonga stick

nigger was laid
blondie was slayed
toll was paid

>turk meme

We managed to defeat them, today we are stronger and more red pilled.
No niggers or arabs near me, can't say the same for every European West of my country. ;)

How do you even live knowing Jamal Tyrone is cucking your women right at this moment?

I don't think that's how it works.

Not as long as Jews are around.

Damn, cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

It's more comfortable for the parents to believe that this was some sort of freak accident than to come to terms with the truth. It would destroy a parents mind to believe they were complicit in their child's death.

That's the fate every race traitor deserves, male or female.

The bongs days are numbered. Feels good man.

Yep, Brazil is our future and we are europes future. At least our laws are more stringent. That nigger would be on death row for killing a cop.

We alredy know that nogs have much lower average IQ and a gene responsible for violent chimpouts is more common among them. Our society won't outgrow shit unless this differences are adressed and fixed with some kind of eugenic program or genetic engineering.

lolol, makes sense, faggy liberal parents and their cognitive dissonance. You can literally kill their kids and they wont divorce from their idiotic ideologies

I have to admit these people may have found the end of the purity spiral.

Nothing tops this level of virtue signaling, imagine the dinner party conversations. Having terrorists kill your own son, and feeling sorry for the murderer who also killed 21 other people.

This is where society is, you can get applause from liberal peers by showing sorrow for a mass murderer.

Charla Nash, victim of Travis the chimp (who ate half of her face off), pleads for right to sue Connecticut

The problem is that Sup Forums keeps fighting the inevitable, that things need to devolve to such a horrid, desperate state that people will be forced to take desperate action. Right now, people are still living fairly comfortable lives while being brainwashed into accepting the blue pill, we should take joy that things will slide into so much degeneracy and ruin that there will will also be an equally fierce backlash and bloodshed the likes that will rival WW1 and 2. But we still have some time to go to get to that point.

Chimp dindu nuffin

This is beyond cuckery. It's some kind of moral perversion!

56% is still more whites than France has. USA literally has 200 million + white people.

Thats exactly how it works already. The top 1% in the US is like 40% jewish, 60% white.

meh, more power to you but I'd rather watch my daughter's killer eaten alive by cockroaches.

You didn't read the whole thing

>my daughter gets killed by a nigger
OPPORTUNITY TO VIRTUE SIGNAL!!!