This is a tram in Israel on a weekend

notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
youtube.com/watch?v=ETSf9eDZ-sQ
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AJc3ptGTXtSJvLlCmLfmFMCT0To&hl=en_US&ll=40.76983147016694,-73.97227700000002&z=13
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sneaky Jews have learned to disguise themselves better.

the jews up front are breaking Sabbath

All the Jews are off working in the American government

There must not be any shekels on board

I notice someone is doing work on the sabbath!

Woah people don't commute when there isn't work... I could take the same picture of the empty roads today as opposed to the busy weekdays.

No tourists?

Saturday is the day for counting money

Someone smelled gas.

it's not free

It's lacking in diversity.

kites don't fly on saturdays

is that arabic on the panel?

The destination sign is in Arabic?

yeah your textboard is all in arabic, whats up with that?

finally

so we have 3 official languages, Hebrew English and Arabic.

Everything official is written in 3 languages, this includes street signs

Israel is like 20% Arab.

Only 20%!?
They need some more diversity, goyim!

yeah and Estonia is like 30% russian but we don't allow them put their dirt on our signs

it has alnost no shields

thought this was what OP was getting at kek

And? anybody with a bit of knowledge knew that. what is the point of this thread?

Captain Obvious save my ass!!!!

damn the holocaust really killed a lot of jews

It hasn't exploded yet?

so, the sign changes between three languages? what are you getting at kike?

Why aren't any on the tram?

haifa is arab city. the non-muslim parts of israel are berber. israel is little morocco. with some soviet mongol stronghols

If you're looking for an explanation on Israeli signage and the rationale behind it I can't really help you.

>Yosef Bublil
>Naama Kasri
>English

Nigga please, that's just romanized Jewspeak

It's clean. Why? Homogenized nationalistic population of like minded people! Who would have thought!

underrated

Haha lazy jews not going to work

Jesus Christ. If the accursed kikes are so damned insistent about wiping us off the planet, they should at least cleanse the filth from their own country too. Get your act together, Israel.

monitor display seems to be broken

technically arabs are 90% (if you count the north africans that converted to judaism and moved to israel 40 years ago)

lost hard

the arabs were here before we arrived dumbass

I kek'd

It looks almost exactly like the luas, it must be made by the same company

Why didn't you do it like in the Old Testament and just slaughter them outright to take their land?

because we got mixed with european cuck genes by the time we returned to Israel

no jew, you were there first, then the arabs invaded get your shit together

Not genociding the natives is always a mistake. Occupation does not work.

I'd say it's an improvement.

I don't see the issue. Modern Hebrew took the spoken language and many modern constructs from Arabic. Everyone knows this.

Welp this is it. We have come full circle.
The enteral jew(iseral) just jewed itself (It's citizens when diversity.) part of me wants to laugh at you fuckers for swallowing your own poison but another part of me see grim sadness in the future as if even the Jews are getting hit with diversity what does that say for the rest of us?

Tram fares must've risen.

its a ruse. the ashkenazi elites have their homogenous enclaves. below them are the moroccan converts to judaism imported to protect the whites.

israel was always minority white and multicultural since 1948. transforming white nations to be replicas of israel is beneficial for the elite.

Those at front are the vest bomb carriers?

No immigrants, no native Palestinians.

Saturday is for the Boy Veys

I hope they realize that sure they may eventually take over but by then it would be too late to go to the stars(when majority of the population iq 80 shit can't get done) and they run out of resources then they will just die like the rest of us. I seriously don't see how thier plan does not also involve fucking them over literaly nogs can't tell the difference from whites and Jews. What makes them think they they are above the rest?

Also sorry for the repeats and misspelling on my posts. Just got done a operation a few weeks back and the shaking of my arm is not helping.

Maier is that you?

since 1948, israel has been a successful model of a white minority (ashkenazi) importing brown hordes to fight other brown hordes and rule over both them, meanwhile maintaining a police state eroding rights and freedom for safety and security.

sounds familiar?

Where's the guy with the bomb?

they follow a talmudic/kabalistic messianic doctrine where the benevolence is interpreted in reverse so call sins become acts of holiness done to bring the apocalypse

They believe the destruction of civilization is needed to bring their messiah.
the messianic age is brought about through the collapse of earth civilization aka apacolipto

its our messianic duty to create chaos for that shall of which you do to usher the messianic age

the post-aftermath new world will be ruled by 1 messiah for 1k years

Stellar thread, I don't know what I would have done without it.

The Germans must be out drinking
kek

my sides

It does sadly.
And what are the elite fuck bois going to down when the so called messiah does not come and they fucked the world because of a book? Then what? Just fuck kids until thier inevitable demise?

the messiah can be seen as the singularity- the genocidal AI. once they depopulate the planet they enjoy the spoils and life extension tech

automation achieved, depopulation invoked through the resurrection of the Golem aka the Singularity

the elite live on for eons with their automation and life extension tech.... all part of the Messianic age

Where are all the refugees?

Jews actually called is the shabbat and it's on saturday. They've come up with every shylock trick you can think of to ignore the other 99 things the torah says they're supposed to observe on the shabbat but somehow "doing work" they never bothered with ignoring. Weird how that happened.

They're not supposed to leave their homes on the shabbat so they put up a small wire around NYC and call it a fence, so now all Manhattan is their home and they can walk around freely there. It's utterly absurd the lengths they go to to ignore the inconvenient parts of their religion.

>t. Full Retard

Why don jewdish hab Muslim or nog on there train but make all musslim and nog go ond the swebish trainds?
Dib youd noticed anybing?

> Not a shekel in sight

I know now it really is in Israel.

You live in the middle of the Arabian heartland, it should the first language there no?

nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/

please post more

watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=ETSf9eDZ-sQ

>called an Eruv

I never know how utterly, thoroughly JEWISH New York City really was:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1AJc3ptGTXtSJvLlCmLfmFMCT0To&hl=en_US&ll=40.76983147016694,-73.97227700000002&z=13

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

collapse of civilization through:
-depopulation, war
-promotion of disease epidemics(cancer etc)
-abuse of civilians by authorities
-suppression of medicine and cures
-sexual crisis
-mass migrations

are just some steps to the establishment of messianic age

watching now, thank you
i need more messianic AI blackpills than this though
i want to fill up the rest of my day with studying this
in exchange i offer this OC you can use in future threads

I wonder how anything gets done in Israel as Jews abhor labor.

When your whole culture is based around trying to use Jew tricks to get one over on God.

the holocaust is seen as just another sacrifice to accomplish the messianic

they preach that sacrifice and suffering is demanded and required

that is purpose of all upheavel, chaos, suffering, and depopulation... with the eventual goal of establishing messianic age

e pluribus unum
out of many tormented souls sacrificed, the chosen one (Messiah/Ai) arises

I see American tax dollars are being spent well

There's only one bum using it?

thx

this is probably the best article I've ever read on AI:

>waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

its written in such a way that almost everyone can understand but it goes way deeper.

that jew wire around new york, the guy who watches it gets paid a million a year to make sure there are no breaks. They will shut streets down to put it back up

but wouldn't the same AI have arisen much sooner in a healthy and peaceful society promoting STEM? the chaos only delays it.

developers on the cutting edge of AI aren't doing it to escape suffering, they are doing it because they are tech trendies excited about a cool new thing. they are "dude tech lmao" nerds from rich families who are completely insulated from any of the chaos.

isn't the alleged necessity of the chaos-pushing just a specious narrative to try to preemptively take credit for the eventual fruits of someone else's labor? let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time Jews did such a thing

It's very clean?

i refuse to believe this wire was real before this thread existed.
this is God fucking with me and spontaneously putting me on increasingly absurd timelines on purpose

Everyone is on the train to Auschwitz

and watch Ex Machina

No one to stab.

God damn that's terrifying.

kek Jews gotta Jew

in a healthy, non-moloch based society, you would have free energy tesla-tech, space travel, moon cities n shit.

but we are living in a blood sacrifice-based society, hell bent on ancient messianic sacrificial rituals and prophecies.

you dont even need to look at the drama revolving around Tesla/Edison

just one example of many Moloch-worhsippers: some ruthless guy named Rockefeller started a company called Standard Oil...and everything went to shit.

Its actually amazing how much one man cucked the USA, and in some ways the entire world. He's not Rothschild tier, but he's pretty close.

Anyway, the USA doesn't want to use less oil, because guys like Rockefeller wanted to use the most oil possible. He not only helped kill/restrain our railways, but he also battled Henry Ford over making sure automobiles ran on oil instead of corn grain alcohol (which would have made more sense in every way)

All this shit we have now. The Global oil market, Saudi Arabia controlling the petrol dollar, etc etc. It can all be traced back to Standard Oil (Rockefeller)

E85 burns cleaner, is renewable, and the USA grows the most corn in the world.
It might also help prop farmers up so we dont have to use unhealthy corn syrup in food.

But no, we couldn't have that completely logical timeline. Because greedy men didn't want it.

So we prop up the Middle East while our own infrastructure remains stuck in the past, and we have to prop the corn farmers up somehow so we use corn syrup in all of our food which is making us hilariously fat monstrosities.

tasty blackpill. incredible
more. i need more

>the jew meme wasnt a lie
>every israeli knows the plan
why can't you all just be this honest all the time?

Hello and welcome to black Mesa

Can US make that much corn as to replace all fossil fuels? I feel it's a stretch.