PAY FOR MY GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY!!!

PAY FOR MY GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU
japanesestation.com/satsuki-transgender-jepang-yang-berani-berbagi-pengalaman-operasi-kelamin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should be worrying about what you need to pay back before worrying about what others are asking for first.

Typical faggot Amuricuck

You'd think he would attempt to remove the stubble to be more passable, but all I see is a guy in a wig and a dress with a gaping hole where his dick should be

This picture is pure gold. I canĀ“t stop laughing at this. How can any sane human being look at him and say: You go, girl!

PURGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on Greece, just pay some money back.

Check your white cis male privilege not all women have vaginas

Of course the abomination has a Tumblr hair color, they always have fucking Tumblr hair.

You mean not all men are mentally stable?

That chin would make Bruce Campbell jealous.

Why does society put up with these mentally ill people? They offer nothing of value to anyone

day pebts

Wheres a truck of peace when you need one.

Don't females find him calling his mutilated nutsack a "vagina" offensive?

Hey Sup Forums, rate my dick.

>I have a vagina

and a mustache

spooky dick

mutilation/10

No need. In all odds she (?) will off herself pretty soon after discovering the surgery did not fix mental issues.

Seriously couldn't get laser removal BEFORE the fucking vagina??
Sounds like a another selfish prick.

I will gladly pay for these people to sterilize themselves.

>I have a vagina
No, you're just a dickless man.

Stastically speaking the surgery solidified this outcome drastically.

lika a real women

Few pills of hormone and removal of genitalia. Why make it such a big issue money wise? Oh yes, your (((doctors))) like to put extra zeros on those medical bills as they are often paid by insurance companies.

Doctor MENGELE to the surgery ward!!!!!!

and a goatee.

I might be wrong here but my understanding of how they do this is as follows:

They bunch up skin from the leg into a tube like shape, which is why there is scarring there. They allow this tube to remain attached to the body so it doesn't die before the surgery.

When they are ready to undergo the procedure, they remove the tube and attach it so that the urethra is aligned with the hole in the centre.

They use silicone implants to make testes and use more skin grafts to create a scrotum.

I also believe that there are rods of some kind inserted into the tube to make the penis semi rigid all the time.

This puts a lot of gore threads to shame.

So in the Weimar the push for transgender surgeries and prostitution could be financially tracked back to the Frankfurt school.

Is it possible to track this back to a centralized plot. There must be some way.

Actually just found out the scrotum is formed by sewing together the labia and inserting the fake bollocks inside there.

This is all done after a hysterectomy also.

What the fuck is that?

Brb, gonna go puke

i say give these people their surgery. It just means removing them from the gene pool.

Eugenics isn't legal, but this is.

Umm thats a penis sweetie.

Is what the owner would probably tell you.
In truth it is an aberration. It's an unholy visage straight from the void. Its the devils dick and it wants to penetrate your virgin soul.

think optroll but if no: seriously- you cut off healthy, very richly ennervated parts of your body that signalled to myriad functional regions in your brain...

there's consequences for that neuro/psych wise for sure.

but the med*docs simply don't understand even a basic sort of functional neuroanatomy...

they think in molecules, not in terms of Information Theory (why would or should they, after all)... and never stop to wonder about just the CNS *trauma* involved in creating an artificial vagina (pseudovag).

(((Frankfurt School)))
(((Bolsheviks)))
(((Neocons)))

a HOLE, not a vagina.

The weirdest thing about this is how they expect to know they are the "wrong" gender.
If biologically they are male, which they usually accept, then that implies that they have a mans brain. If every single cell inside their brain is male, how can they assume they feel like a woman? How could they ever claim to know what a woman feels like and that they aren't just what a man perceives a woman to be?

I know brother, the problem is that modern systems of the (((Banking cartel))) that perpetuate usury creating credit by punching numbers into a computer also makes it near impossible to track the source of funds. A paper trail would defiantly help the ignorant be brought to light.

has a vagina that doesnt work, now all it needs for every one to pretend along to be happy......nice

>is willing to get his dick mutilated
>not willing to shave, learn to apply basic makeup, or make any effort to be feminine whatsoever

Its just a sexual fetish thing for these guys isn't it, not an identity issue.

BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Underrated

Jesus thats not a trap thats an ambush

heh.

hold my beer:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU

White trannies look like shit compared to Asians

Honestly I don't think whites even have a genetic advantage over blacks

Whites are just too bulky and hairy

wtf is this shit, it ooks like a potato

maybe I'm not sufficiently progressive or something but this 12 year old kid talking about dick-tucking makes me uncomfortable

And I thought walking around with a half-chub for a few seconds was uncomfortable

That chin is more manly than Gaston's holy shit!

whites btfo

jesus christ, i haven't laughed so hard in days

You just triggered me, you walking hate crime. Patriarchy much?

Where's isis when you need them

so does it grow hair down the whole 'shaft'?

kinda like how 'women' with pseudo-vaginas have to shave the hair inside the open wound

There are two kinds of trannies. 1. TruTrans 2. Fake Tranny

TruTrans: Had gender dysphoria from early age. Born with brain of opposite sex. Takes hormones from early age and they end up being passable. They just function as transitioned sex and people don't recognize that she is trans. pics related
japanesestation.com/satsuki-transgender-jepang-yang-berani-berbagi-pengalaman-operasi-kelamin/

Fake Tranny: autistic beta male who got into this whole new tranny trend and starts taking hormones after male puberty has ended to end up looking like a monster but still demands rights to enter women's washroom. Great example of fake tranny is Bruce Jenner.

Most fake trannies are white because they live in individualistic society and allows fake trannies to make a choice to live as a tranny. Most asians are trutrans because collective society deters potential fake trannies to become a tranny.

All trutrans hate fake trannies as much as /pol do. Trutrans had to transition because they never had a choice while suffering excruciating pain of gender dysphoria. Faketrans are the ones who are sjw, demand trans rights, fugly, give trutrans a bad reputation, degenerates and must be shocked by mike pence.

t. passable AZN trutrans

It looks like someone stapled a cheese stick to her

Vids like this make me wonder if ISIS is right,

BRRAAAAP

Lol my left arm is a girls arm I finally have gf
Her name is palmella handerson. She gives me handy jobs

>Born with brain of opposite sex.

corea pls

>> 127333237

origami

>true trans

Kill yourself. Stop normalizing mental disorders faggot

>I have a vagine

I want to correct him and tell him that he just payed someone to cut a hole where his dick should be and it will never be anywhere close to resembling an actual vagina...

But I simply don't care anymore. Good on you m8, you cut your dick off. I just want to go back to when none of this existed.

why should I?

Fuck you. Pay for your own castration.

i know this feel

If you treat gender dysphoria as a mental disorder, the best way to alliviate this mental disorder is transitioning. I probably could have killed myself if I didnt transition.

but where does agp fit into those?

Imagine opening a buisness in NYC... you would have no room to work after installing 31 bathrooms.

Who the fuck even came up with this procedure?

Fuck sake I spat out all my food you fuck. Maximum kek, haven't laughed this hard in weeks!

Heard she has 5 sisters, all sluts.

>green haired tranny who hacked his dick off

>There are two kinds of trannies

They're both fucked up mentally ill retards

What the fuck I'm Gender number #32 this is fucking bullshit you make room for 31 but not me? GIB BATHROOMS. NOTICE ME.

hi /tttt
AGP can be both trutrans or fake tranny. It depends whether AGP have true dysphoria or not. However, I think vast majority of AGP are fake tranny or not even trans.

The future.

>tfw a tranny is manlier than you

Yes, they do. Biology......

the rods are usually removable and only put in for specific occasions

Im not denying gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. I see it as a birth defect.

I'll happily pay for Zyklon B therapy for all trannies

This has to be some sort of fucking joke. Who the fuck is actually going to remeber any of this made up horse shit!?

HEY PETER

yeah I agree
i'll never understand the point of transitioning just to stick your dick into cis women

>I have a mutilated penis!

FTFY

lol top fucking Kek Australia, well done m8

And then they claim DR Mengele was evil.
Right.

The problem with the women's brain idea is none of these studies use data BEFORE hormone therapy. Yes it changes your brain that's why males have 20% increase in neuro-density.

You've been had there is no difference in male brains who believe they are the wrong gender (body dysmorphia - a mental illness) and the average male brain before the introduction of female hormones.

Please stop spreading intentional misinformation.

schlomo shekelkikenbergstein

he gets more foreskin this way.

so can ftm trannies feel anything during "sex"?

>dyslexic
>read abomination as abortion
Eh, I think abortion is a better descriptor anyways. It certainly be contributing to humanity just as much if it was aborted. In fact, I'd say it'd be contributing more if it didn't exist.