Reddit Ambassador General thread #2

Sorry, somehow the old thread got deleted.

Hi, i'm The Donald Ambassador, im part of the mod team at T_D. I've done these threads a few times in the past and only had lukewarm success. But i'll give this another try since i'm bored. Im here for several reasons:

-I would like to coordinate memes, and lines of attacks, etc. in our on going war vs. the democrats.
-suggestions on how to improve the look of T_D
-shill strategies
-promote pro trump twitter accounts
-advice on how to conduct successful ops againts other subreddits

Please only post in this thread with one of the above reasons, only trump supporters please. Please keep this civil and no name calling of any kind, and no racism, sexism, or antisemitism. Any violations will be reported to the pol mod team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJwc6_7nQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage in all fields

Greetings fellow deplorable! Le based black man here.

Suck my dique.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

you should have taken the hint when the tread was deleted. everybody here hates kys

hates reddit*

Sage goes in all fields faggot

sage in all fields

No one cares.

Go back to Israel you judaistic piece of SHIT

Leave you are not welcome here

typical le reddit fashion, Sup Forums does all the hard work and they get all the credit.

Fuck off and die in either order

GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.FAGGOT. you blue pilled cunt

Start talking about kikes. Otherwise, you're controlled opposition.

>scrotum of mossad
>milo kikeopolis

I prefer 'quadroon of mossad'

Get the fuck out, we are not your personal army. This multicultural racist board likes to care for its own and do what it wants. Not redditfags who can't fucking function correctly on the internet.

We will continue being the hermit kingdom of the internet.

HAHAHAHA! Turns out poorly when you can't ban everyone doesn't it? Fucking douchebag. Kys

Sargoy of Cukkad

TELL YOUR STUPID AUTISTIC FEDORA TIPPERS TO STOP CAMWHORING AND GOING OUT IN PUBLIC BEING LE EBIN ALT LITE.

TRIP FAGS SUCK

aLSO Sagron sucks

PRAISE KEK

check'em

youtube.com/watch?v=sTJwc6_7nQA

OFF