youtube.com/watch?v=21lhiKfc1p4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
youtu.be/yfCCwEf_J5A
youtu.be/rG_DvlFJ-YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can just feel the hatred and contempt dripping from these writer crusty orifices. The Simpsons has just become an angry animated outlet for their ill conceived hatred of everything that doesn't agree with them.

They're not even trying to be funny. It's like when Reddit tries to make a joke, not knowing it is the joke

The simpsons have been around too long.

xlumpf is finally stumped

TWO SCOOPS?!!!

The Simpsons trying to stay relevant is always sad.

Is that show still running?

Really opens your eyes to how bad (((they))) have been deceiving you sense childhood.

That is so unfunny and badly animated I can't even watch the rest of it, not because I'm a Trump fan, but because it's just so unfunny. I used to love the Simpsons, but it's been terrible for many many years now.

I think the final nail to the coffin was when they moved to HD and stopped the old school animation style. It's looks like a flash animation nowadays.

This is pretty dark/nasty even for the Simpson's WTF happened to that show.

I think I missed the joke...
They didn't even call him Drumpf. 2/10

I tried watching that stupid shit 15 years ago and it was completely unwatchable then

The 1st season was decent, I'll give it that

I miss old school animation
Old school simpsons, Nickelodeon shows, and early anime was the best

Who the fuck watches the Simpsons?

Probably the leading cause of autism.....

The Simpsons is shit.

They also forgot to draw the hands smaller. What a let down.

It's not just the Simpsons. It's the entire western animation industry.
They all got lazy as fuck.

Jesus christ. this is awfull.

>The animation is shit
>the scilence
>the shit voice acting

what the fuck happend

this

Is that what the Simpsons looks like now? It looks like a family guy parody of them

Why is the audio so weird? Why is the presentation so stiff? What the fuck, it's like I'm watching a 2004 newgrounds cartoon.

mhm the move to hd finished it for me, the jokes got worse and everything looked worse

was this made by a intern?!

look at the way the books are just pasted onto the bed

Who cares what a cartoon has to say?

It's a fucking cartoon.... we are grown ass adults.

What happened to the simpsons?

They used to have smug humor

Now it's just pure 5'th grade trying too hard with daddy's bought animations

>simpsons
has been shit since s10. into the trash

Look at these triggered Trump kiddies, you can't handle comedy if people that you like are being mocked. Just pathetic. Grow up.

>how to lose friends and piss off Israel
Sup Forums is never wrong

>It's looks like a flash animation nowadays.

too true, nobody can deny this

that wasn't funny though. then again the only thing I really like about the simpsons is the chubby german kid.

>it's like I'm watching a 2004 newgrounds cartoon.
2004 newgrounds cartoons were better than this.

>yeah gurl. oh yeah gurrrrl...

I can't watch modern day Simpsons, because it's so fucking terrible. I'd go as far as saying it's worse than Family Guy and the fucking Cleveland Show.

>two scoops for me

Do they expect people to re-watch this a decade from now?

Haha Trump's hair is a dog lol :) it's also a tapeplayer! haha like that one Transformer :) haha

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

literal war propaganda is less aggressive

TFW Mr.Burns speaks only truths

youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ

>watching past season 7

This breaks my heart.

Why didn't they make fun of Obama?

To think this is the same show...
youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk

we are living in a quiet dystopia

The Simpson's needs more tentacle rape monsters.
Let's japanese that shit up!

This clip is also simply unfunny.

They tried to turn the Simpsons into Futurama, which it never was. They even tried to make it look like Futurama with their Korean animators and CG.

lol political banter

Whats with this obession to "carricaturize" Trump as small manlet. It would be like portraying Sanders a "too young" for office.

Not to mention horrible animation and horrible forced "jokes" like "le dog has le tapes in le hair xD in his le body somehow le we didn't know how to insert a tape joke into this scene but we had to" or "a how to lose friends book so funny xD"

What you don't sleep with piles of books stacked on top of you? Fuckin weirdo

Sad. Looking at OP link, it seems the cartoonists are dead and Pedoesta is running the show.

I know right, glad to see people see it for the trash it is past season 7

No, not really.

>stopped the old school animation style. It's looks like a flash animation nowadays

It's not just the Simpsons though,,,

No dispute. I wonder how many of the original voice actors have to die or quit before they finally realize that this show can no longer go on.

I'd watch a show about Trump and ghost Nixon btfoing liberals.

This is weird, I already saw this but the jokes were different.

T͙͍̝̺͔̾̉̈̀̓͐͢Ẅ̷̹̹̬̜̩̝͖͕̑̃̉͊̄ͅǪ̵̣̟̦̙̣́͆͑̾͆͌̕͘͞ S̳̣̰̝̮͑̿͊͒͝͞C̷̯̪̗͓͙͖̀̌͛͌̒͡O̵̩̬̪̼̗̜͈̐͛̀̃̌͊̓̔O̴̢̧͚̫̪͈͒̾̾͐͂̀̎͢͟͜P̸̧̢̼͇͔̝͎̭̒̋̏̐̿͘͟Ś̸̡̩͉͓̟̗̱̤̌̊̾̒

it's false idol worship at this point
same with most celebrities
better men tried to warn us about this problem thousands of years ago

this

Stop! STOP! My feels are already dead..

It's not just animation...

>tfw you found out the Simpsons was run by kikes

reminds me of drinky crow show.

>tfw their wasn't a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

You have to be one bad motherfucker to skewer a fleeing rabbit with a thrown knife

They are fast as shit

a lot of tv right now is fucking civil war propaganda trying to drive a wedge between americans and paint trump as pure evil. snl especially. but showing the entire trump white house hanging is the kind of shit youd see from wwii leaflets meant to demoralize soldiers.

youtu.be/yfCCwEf_J5A

what the fuck is up with the animation? those books on his bed look like they were green screened in... how is that even possible?

>"Progress"

Internet vigilantism and outrage culture is spilling out into mainstream media. Hanging government official would never have been acceptable with prior administrations. Everyone has already assumed the worst and are 100% convinced, just look at how MSNBC reports things or how forums discuss Trump. If Trump ends up being cleared of wrong doing with these investigations, there will be blood in the streets. It'd be 95% chance for Clinton all over again. On top of it Trump will use it as a whipping stick all the way through the next election, which will absolutely enrage people. Dems have hinged almost everything on trump being guilty of something, and in large part because clinton couldn't accept the L. The system seems to be failing, and I'm sure putin is quite happy, but I'm no so sure trump's admin is to blame.

Over half of the characters in the top panel are Hannah Barbara characters

you can tell they're trying to appeal to people who don't like the pc movement, but this clip just makes me sad.
for every Mr Burns there is 100 Mr Goldsteinshekleberg's who would be more than happy to fund their bullshit.
And though it may be hard to believe, the drones spouting the marxist BS are actual 'people' who are a lot more difficult to mass exterminate then robots killed by homer.

What exactly are you comparing?
The past 5 years vs the previous 70?

C L A N G

HAHAHAHA RUMFR BTFO

Have Yanks ever into satire though?
youtu.be/rG_DvlFJ-YQ

The simpsons used to be my favorite show - not for a long long time

Season 9*

B...but people pay more a...attention to dialogue not anim...animation r...right?

wtf I hate the Simpsons now

Look at the fucking animation in Marge in the old hand drawn one...now she's stiff as a board from the flash tier laziness.

Wait if Nixon is 44th worst president are they finally admitting lbj is the worst?

Holy fuck that pic is autistically hilarious

OY VEY

jesus christ

The way modern cartoons have turned into autism scribbles rends my soul.

So all they could muster for Jeff Sessions is "le rayciss southerner"

FEELS SO GOOD AROUND MY DICK GUURRL

>That moment when you realize Deedee has no hair on the top of her head.
>Even in the side shots it only covers the back.

I miss the shitty Hillary pepes

It's fine, cry harder Reddit

>reddit calls Sup Forums reddit

God that lesbian chick is fucking annoying.

HMMM YEAH GIMME THAT CHOCOLATE

reddit

Meta AF

Is this from a recent episode. I've literally seen every Simpson's this season and this wasn't in it.

If it's a web short it makes sense why it wasn't allowed to be aired. Fox likely knows it's viewers won't tolerate that bullshit.

This is such a shit skit, also they are so open about our relationship with Israel.
Notice the book on the bed
>How to Lose Friends and Piss off (((Israel)))
It's almost as if our country is a but a doormat for Israel. Hmmmm

Simpsons has been terrible for 17 years

it doesn't work in the internet / celebrity era