Ok let me give you the big enchilada about the germans

ok let me give you the big enchilada about the germans
>be out on a camping trip with your gf
>at 0.15 am a 31 years old nignog appears with a saw that somehow looks like a machete
>wants money, they dont have any
>says "Come out bitch, I want to fuck you" and then proceeds to rape the gf in front of the cucktent
>the cuck sits in his tent "panicked"
>then he calls the police, the operator (woman) doesnt believe him while she could actually hear having his gf a good time
it's fucking hilarious. even funnier that the nignog murdered someone in his shithole and decided to go to cuckmany to tent&chill. he will probably get off with a fine or so.

focus.de/panorama/welt/verbrechen-in-der-bonner-siegaue-camperin-vergewaltigt-der-panische-anruf-ihres-freundes-liess-die-polizei-kalt_id_7183073.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her
youtube.com/watch?v=D0jwpwzGpGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there an article that's in English?

about the case yes, but this really shows the total fuck up of the police and politics and the german cuck of course.

thelocal.de/20170403/bonn-police-hunt-man-who-took-woman-from-tent-and-raped-her

Just read it. The fucking dispatcher is a huge cunt and I hope she gets raped and no one believes her.

today I will remind them

Is the rapist still free?

>Call the cops
>They dont believe you
Wh.. What how the fuck does that happen?

boy are you naive

i bet you think the cops are there to protect and server you, right?

>he will probably get off with a fine or so

Why? hedindunotingworng, the bitch will get 50 lashes for being a bitch, her father will apologize to the fine nigger gentleman and the cuck will pay for everything (lashes, legal costs and anal surgery)

In his defense he was in a small tent that you can't really rush out of and the nog had a knife to the girlfriends throat.

I think they caught him.

no he did not. he put it on the ground while giving a good dicking

I'd rather get the cunt killed before I surrender my honor.

Maybe he couldn't see that in the dark?

I think I'd try to attack him, too. Chances are I'd get both me and her killed, though.

What happend to the fucked up germans?
The degenerate german media promotes 'enrichment' till the whole -18 years old believe it.

#FreeHugs #FreeBJs for the 'dramatized Flüchtlinge'

Cheers cucks germany

If you aren't rushing out to your possible death to save her you aren't a man and you should be brave once in your life and off yourself

>From the background, the whimpering of a woman penetrated the audience, accompanied by a male voice.

Id risk my life for my wife or female relatives but some slut who wont marry me and is just using me for sex no chance at all.

Go ahead kill yourself and while you rot she will be fucking another guy sucker.

audio of the call?

sexist

I don't understand, whenever I'm camping I'm always within a short distance of several things (axe, large knife, bear mace) that would function as an effective weapon

This seems to be the worst possible situation in which you would attack someone and yet he still gets away with it

I would beat the shit out of him and then proceed to torture him brutally, this nigger has no idea what is waiting for him.

>hot lightbulbs in anus
>car battery on balls
>cutting off his nose and ears
>ripping out his teeth
>cutting off fingers and toes
>burnings with car cigarette lighter everywhere
>force him to drink oil and waterboard him with it

This nigger would be in for a new dimension of PAIN

That's what he deserves, but realistically you'd just get stabbed unless you're a professional martial artist or something.

I'm a big guy and I have been boxing for over 15 years.
Not scared of some scrawny nigger

you're camping, do you not have any weapons?

1.Let nigger rape girl
2.Fuck girls mouth while nigger rapes ass
3.Both jizz in girl
4.Hi 5 nigger
5.Kill nigger
6. Kill girl

That's how you retain your masculinity in this scenario.

I mean I doubt I'd die to a fucking chimp but I'd rather that than to live with the shame of letting a nigger rape a woman near me

Wait, you camp without a fucking hatchet? Btw, it's quite difficult to rape someone while defending your back, rape demand concentration.

You should probably be scared of the knife.

There aren't any dangerous animals in the German woods.
Well I guess now there are...

Just part and parcel of living in the nig city.

but a knife and an axe is a very usefull tool to have when camping out in the woods. i have a machete that i take out with me when i go camping.
An axe for cutting wood and shit would do, hell a large rock would do
>Don't tell the Bobbies

Holy shit that sounds pretty lewd. I hope I have a boyfriend (am female (male)) and that one day an african migrant can bust in and fuck me silly in front of him.

>T.gun toting baddie canuuk

>hallo polizei
>a negro is raping my GF
>thanks, bye

REFUGEE WELCOME
TRUTH = HATESPEECH
TERROR = PEACE
FEELINGS = REALITY

some people should just stay home in the city..

you're beyond salvation. even the niggers in here would have done something.

>the operator (woman) doesnt believe him

More like she rubbed one out later on in the night with some nigger rape fantasies

>tent&chill.

I would have done something too, I just don't think It would've ended well.

If the knife is at her throat the risk is more of her getting killed, not you

That's a spicy enchilada.

Imagine living with the shame....

Business as usual

It's nice that Merica understands the nog's behavior.

F for Europe

>the friend of the victim, remained panicked with fear in the tent and alerted the police.

so brave, so tolerant

I gurantee nothing will happen to him. Defense will argue that he had a sexual emergency. He will maybe spend 1 month in jail tops and then will continue receiving money from government and never will have to work.

>wait for him to be ontop of her
>take off belt
>make a noose with belt
>sneak behind him
>put belt over head
>hold on tight and just RUN backwards dragging him, choking him out

would this work? i thought of this the very first time i read about this case and asked myself 'wtf would i do if this happened to me'

do you not have any object you can get ahold of that you can use as a weapon? a Hammer? a Knife? Looking around me i could use 5-6 different items as an effective weapon. if you can distract him your missus can get away.

Lots of things can qualify as a decent weapon if its got enough weight to it.

these are a lot easier

It is probably illegal.
There was this reddit post where an American vet was posting in some U.K. subreddit since he was on vacation there and wanted to know the legality of bringing his knife on a weeklong hiking trip or something. He got downvoted into oblivion and all of them posted shit like "hur dur this dumbass paranoid violent redneck wants a means of defending himself what a retard, think about how you would scare the other hikers"
All the other Anglo nations have retarded laws on this.

Get a fucking stick. If he was camping he probably had a hatchet he could have used.

Doesn't matter though because he's a cucked europussy who probably will fb post about how he's forgiven the rapist to virtue signal about how moral he is though.

Remove kike on stick.

This.
If you take your gf into such places at night be ready to defend her.
I would rather die trying to save her than live with the shame.

so you're really just proud of having more niggers thus more experience?

understandable have a nice day
also you're going to jail for being racist

Almost everything is legal here but just no guns
Those faggots were 100% college liberal faggots who deserved it
I'm walking every other day down the street with my gladius and it's ok
Our laws are not totally cucked they are just very complicated

You think she would feel a thing if the nigger killed you whike she ran away?

You white knights need to be gas.

Germ-pussys are the biggest faggots in Europe

Blacks are extremely strong and violent. They attack faster than whites. Whites don't stand a chance against even a small black man. Mike Tyson was 5'9 manlet.

>more niggers

Not for much longer ;)

>(((refugee)) breaks in
>position yourself between him and your gf
>grab a backpack (you obviously have one of you are camping)
>fight him of with your backpack and give your gf time to run away

should do, always go camping with a knife

In the UK the polite African gents rob you at spoonpoint because #binthatnoif

that's amazing!
Now tell us some stories about the mythical BBC!

>may
hopefully me and you are trying to kill those nogs within the next 10 years but for the mean time you have 13% the UK has 1.8%.

>run away
And what happens to me?

I die for her no fuck that maybe you pathetic virgin losers will kill yourselves over a vagina but I wont.

It's not as easy to kill people as you think. It's not the movies. He's a dumb nigger and its probably a shitty knife. Even if he did try to slit her throat it probably wouldn't kill her

Sure thing tyrone you ami niggers were breed to be strong but what we get are manlet skinny subhumans even a german child could finish an average nigger here

this post is the epitomy of cuck mentality.
>not defending a loved one from rape because i am in danger is the right thing to do
jesus just invite me to rape your wife bro, much more efficient.

Hit the gym, schlomo.

It's called honor, Obahamas

This isn't a movie. Convenient sticks aren't laying around everywhere.
As for camping tools: You just don't need them. Camping here is basically putting up a tent in a park.

does anyone believe you can't take a knife on a camping trip in the UK or if you're anything other than a nog in london you can probably give reasonable justification.

hunt down these niggers

If you're in the middle of a forest even if it doesn't get the carotid/windpipe she would still probably bleed to death

Women dont have honor though so try again.

So many men have risked their lives for piece of shit whores that cheated on them anyway.

My parents are Bongs. We live in the countryside.
I told my dad I want to get a gun and he got so pissed off with me the look on his face was priceless. Biggest frown I've ever seen.
(inb4 underage b& not a teen guys just a basement virgin)

>And what happens to me?
You either suvive or die.

>I die for her no fuck that maybe you pathetic virgin losers will kill yourselves over a vagina but I wont.
If you take her into such places with a lot of refugees then you should be ready to defend her.
If you willingly go into a war zone then you should also be ready to fight for your life. You made the choice and even dragged others into it who are basically helpless you spinless fuck

Hmmm seems like you've never actually loved a women because its a mans natural instinct to want to protect his loved ones. well that's what a man actually feels anyway and not a nu-male.

Nu-males are a massive part of this problem because women will want dominance in their lives, its part of the reason these savages got brought in in the first place.
but go ahead and tell men that woman are trash and not worth defending because your a kissless virgin beta nu-male.

Mike Tyson was a fucking trained machine..

whats with the dual trigger?

if you mean the UK you probably wouldn't get past the inspection stage for an FAC being a neet in your parents basement. your parents probably can though.

Id protect my mom but not some soulless vagina user.

Typical nigger. Abstract concepts like honor and masculinity are unfathomable to your kind

I aint defending her if it means Im dying dude.

All this talk of cut throats reminds me a guy in town here cut his own throat then walked 7 blocks to the nearest 7-11 to call an ambulance.

The paramedics were friends of the family, i remember hey told me not to trick or treat at his house.

>Women dont have honor though so try again.
Yeah they don't, but we aint women, dont hold them to our standards you stupid egalitarian shitstain.

Killing yourself seems to be the default mindset of you european suckers.

But are they all living peacefully together now?

Maybe don't try to fuck every slut you see and actually start a relationship with a women you want to have children with?

trigger safety

Nope Ireland. I've been looking it up I think all I need to get is a place to store the gun and I can get one. I'm learning how to make nail bombs aswell for when the race war happens.

Oh right just cuddle your stupid white cunts instead of treating them like adults.

Bravo white man.

Probably not desu. After I kill the nigger I can go back and help her and again that's worst case scenario. The nigger probably isn't going to try to kill her he's gonna try to get me

>unless you're a professional martial artist or something

This guy is:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0jwpwzGpGQ

You're fucked if the other guy has a knife.

Its a trigger safety.
You can't pull the trigger unless you depress the other trigger.

Women dont relationships they just want dick.

>wanting children on this overpopulated planet

if it's anything like the UK you score extra points for windowless rooms, especially built-in spots but the actual lockers are no more than £100 or a bit more for a decent one.

Can't help you with the nailbombs though sorry mate.

I mean, I knew you get injured by wild animals but wtf was wrong with that guy kek

Fuck you kike.