Muslim sues for 100 million dollars

Muslim suing Little Caesars 100 million dollars for putting pork on their pizza in Dearborn, Michigan

cbsnews.com/news/muslim-man-sues-little-caesars-for-100m-over-pork-on-pizza/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297078/2-Muslim-drivers-win-240K-judgment-discrimination-suit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most he's legally entitled to is a refund.

muzzies stay mad

>go to a place that they know serves pork
>act suprised when peperoni is made from pork
Get fucked mudslime scum.

little caesars actually isn't too bad
I like the cheese they use

>be American
>put wrong ingredient on pizza
>get sued for 100 million

Gotta love your punitive damages system.
Never has a system been as prone to frivolous lawsuit.

>Be Germany
>See a dead kid on a beach
>Destroy your whole country to make up for it

Talk about punitive damages.

Immigrants are so grateful for a chance to live in our tolerant lands!

pay

5 dollar pizza

How do you know he's an immigrant
Islam isn't a race :^)

You know full well that he's going to fucking win too.

you order pizza?

that will be 20$plus jizya

My man spits fire

Someone fucked up the order.

Simple as that.

100mil is ridiculous.
Enjoy your coupons.

how much for pubic hair?

I hope he wins, i hope Lil caesars gets shut down. Fucking bigots.

100 million dollars because he ingested a pepperoni

fucker will probably win, too

Little Caesars did nothing wrong. It was founded by goyim and it is run by goyim and it serves cheap pizza for us goyim.

Did he hire a Jewish lawyer?

why didnt they just get a $5 Hot N Ready cheese pizza. Those are always perfect and halal

There's no case.

All pizza stores use a disclaimer (usually on the website, menu and sometimes even the pizza box) that says:

> traces of allergens or gluten may be unintentionally present in food due to cross contamination during store operations

They do it specificly to avoid lawsuits.

Unless the claimant has proof it was done maliciously then he's wasting his time and this will be thrown out.

>order pizza
>eat it
>order another pizza
>eat that one too
>need money for more pizzas
>lightbulb.jpg
>INFIDEL there was PORK on this pizza of which i consumed all evidence!
>You owe me 100million dollars plus jizya tax!

>halal sign isn't lit
This means that the pepperonis aren't currently halal. Case dismissed.

Even a non-jewish lawyer would catch this.

Germany is letting in millions of non-whites who are getting their fingers wet from prime and fertile aryan german pussy, you can't talk.

Reminder that the only 100% surefire way to get to heaven in Islam is to die in Jihad. Otherwise Allah will hold eating pepperoni against you and probably send you to hell.

I hope so. This is good. The more they act like cunts, the harder it will be for libshits to do their PR.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

this

That's what these companies get for trying to appease 1% of the population. Virtue signally shows weakness and they take advantage of them. Little Caesar's is fucked.

I was about to rant against murica and lawsuits, but then I stumbled upon this underrated post..

How can you be more of a parasite?

By making an industry out of making money off of lawsuits. i.e. Jews

I'm married to a man and drink

wut

>halal sign
What the fuck?

Unfotunately true

Whoa whoa my countryman. No need to go from 0-100 that hard on the bantz. Jesus Christ.

Illitch was also a Marine.

>We love Muslims! Here is a concession to your irrational beliefs!
>That's not good enough! Give us 100 million dollars for this insult!
>Help us Jewish lawyers!

The Muslims have Jewish lawyers and wouldn't be caught dead defending religious violations, you're stuck with ADL stigmitized christian legal teams who will tell you to settle for 99mil. Now you have to close 500 stores and fire your low income workers.

Our country is fucking crazy.

Detroit area has a lot of Muslim immigrants. Dearborn specifically, which is a suburb of Detroit.

>putting pork on their pizza

wew call the fire department cus I think somebody just burned Dresden again.

Scorching, burning, lava heat

>We want to make money from Muslims by offering Halal pepperoni (made from beef, sold by one of many Halal vendors in the Detroit area, easy to get).
>One of the teenagers at a store made a mistake and used pork pepperoni. Probably happens all the time.
>Everyone realizes it's a mistake, Muslims continue to eat Little Caesars, lawsuit is dismissed or settled for peanuts.

it's literally nothing.

Well I guess someone coming from a war torn Islamic shithole would feel right at home in Detroit.

I have a hard time believing Little Caesars has made 100 million dollars in profits over the entirety of the business' life

Hands down the worst pizza maybe only ahead of CiCi's

It's low quality and cheap. The quintessential Burgerland food. The McDonalds of pizza.

Mein nigga

CiCi's is much better than Little Caesars my dude.

Little cesers is shit pizza.

Do you need pizza now to shove down the necks of guests you dont care about? You go to littlr ceasers

Are you so fucling drunk you shouldnt have drove there in the first place? You go to little cesers

Do you have the munchies so bad your tearing your place apart for change in the couch coushens for food? You go to little ceasers.

Little ceasers is shit pizza but it has its place and ypu go there and shove that shot down your neck because your just as much shit as the pizza

basically this

plus there's no issue in islam with eating pork accidentally, it doesn't like condemn you to Pig Hell. And the idea of a business (especially a big chain) fucking up halal intentionally in a place like dearborn is insane. So none of the normie muslims are going to care about this

The likelihood of him winning or hell, even going to trial are minimal.

I could walk into Little Caesars and get raped, shot and re-raped by the entire staff and not get 100 million out of a lawsuit. Muslims are just kykes without yamakas.

Luckily I'm surrounded by about a dozen legitimate local pizza places, but out of all the shit chain pizza places I prefer Little Caesars to Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Papa Johns. Honestly tastes better and if I'm going to eat shit pizza, I might as well feel alright about only paying $5 for it. Not to mention their crazy bread is pretty alright if you have a fat attack.

not even a muslim would rape you if you were wearing a goat costume

>C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Maybe if your a faggot.

Faggot.

The secret is Munster.

I remember biting down on a pizza as a kid and chewing somethings that felt like cloth ---it was a bloody band aid ---didn't sue

I hope Little Caesars take him to court. Id love to see the muzzie get fucked out of thousands of dollars in legal fees

yes, we are sooo destroyed, thank you for observing this from your mom's basement.

Jesus.

I find the problem with having so many Asians these days is that once in a while I'll find a hair, but it's hard to tell if it's a normal hair or a pube when it comes to Asians.

why the HELL doesn't pizza hut deliver? almost all the other chains do

>dearborn
Of course

he's not even entitled to that

nice

>that video
they finally perfected taqqya

>I bought one of the premade ready to eat pizzas that they keep warm in the shop and didn't like it! How could this happen!?
Fuck off, the hot and ready pizzas are meh tier but the rest is good, especially the deep deep dish.

Do they have pork pepperoni in Moslem hell?

nuke detroit

>That pic

What the fuck? I thought Florida was bad with the spic names, but Jesus tittyfucking Christ that's a whole page dedicated to one cousin fucking family, where is this from?

Build a wall around Dearborn.

Their pizza is mediocre at best. The crazy bread is pretty good though when they don't skimp out on the seasoning.

Michigan has huge muslim colonies...

It's a high school filled with muslims

Their pizza is awful, if you want lots of pizza for a party or one for you and your friends go to costco's food court like a normal person

Good lord... I bet their academic programs are the bomb
What's their mascot, a semi truck?

Pizza Hut does deliver. Or do you mean Little Caesar's? They used to deliver back in the 90s. But when they reinvented themselves and a made come back they stopped delivering and went to their "hot and ready" essentially drive through pizza gimmick instead.

Fuck you nigger cicis has actual pizza and not cardboard disks with cheese on them.

Hahaha fucking gold

For fucks sake Just order a beef, chicken, fish or cheese pizza

There are so many options to choose from why are you complaining

Ha.
It's probably Fordson High. 110% Arabic.

Pizza has higher margins than most foodstuffs

You buy a $20 pizza made from good ingredients, it probably took 2-3 dollars for both labor and ingredients.. that's compared to say, pasta or sandwiches which often times cost the restaurant 30-70% of the cost on the menu for labor and ingredients..

Lil Caesar's uses THE CHEAPEST ingredients.. those pizzas probably cost 25ยข for ingredients and less than a dollar for labor.. they have made a shitload of profit, trust me.

Pizza and soda are almost pure profit for the food service industry

If you let these ragheads win, we're making aztlan a reality

This is the collective conscious of the west speaking. You keep dropping the ball and we'll run this bitch however we see fit, even if it means throwing you under the bus.

open your asshole wide Hans, here comes the enrichment

There's no way he could win this. It's just too retarded even for our joke of a legal system.

i went through this with my wife. she was worried that our pizza might have jalapenos on the half for her son who is autistic and doesnt like them (he likes pepperoni, go figure). i thought about it, and when you enter a restaurant, its implied consent, with ordering of the food, that you will a:pay the bill and b: will absolve the restaurant of accidents that cause no material harm, and absolve them of high liability (ie criminal levels of liability) for all errors that were not deliberate, provable hurtful actions. even if they put pork on it to mess with them, thats a minor civil rights violation, not worth 100 million. proof that Muslims are no more holy than our shitty christians.

You sure?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3297078/2-Muslim-drivers-win-240K-judgment-discrimination-suit.html

the 13th amendment outlaws owning niggas this hard

Muslim joke time? Muslim joke time.

Why were camels called "the ships of the desert"?

Because they were full of Arab seamen.

Damages = Nominal. It was an accident.

>Be me 2 years ago
>work at a restaurant as cook
>got along great with one of the waiters who hated muslims as much as I do
>we had a code every time he had to serve a muslim guest
>he would come to the kitchen and say snackbars
>run bacon all over their salad
>use a bit of bacon grease on their food
>if feeling brave sneak in tiny tiny bits of bacon or ham on their food
>if preparing food for the people next to them that had pork I would make sure to add lots of it so the smell would bother them

Other cooks were either on it or didnt care. There was an incident once where I fucked up and left the bacon bits in the salad. The mudslime was mad as fuck but she had already eaten some of it. I was scolded and the nudshit got a free meal but crushing their beliefs was worth it all the way.

Just give the cunt some vouchers.

one more reason to never visit Detroit

BLITZKRIEG'd

when you eat little caesars you SMELL like little caesars. their pizza has a distinct funk to it that lingers on you like tobacco smoke

While it's true a pizza's margin is better than a lot of foods, it's not that fucking cheap. Ingredients are only part of the cost. Transportation, energy to keep it cool and then to cook it, the labor to put it together, the labor to ring it up at the front. The food industry is fucking terrible compared to most business margins, even pizza and relies on pure volume.

Little Caesars is far from making a "shitload of profit" on their pizzas. They're making enough to stay in business and enough to pay your average franchisee a meager salary for someone in an "ownership" position.

BASED

fuck Detroit and Fuck Dearborn and more importantly FUCK MUSLIMS

I live here. Now that Ramada is started, you cannot go into a 7-Eleven after sunset. It is wall-to-wall Muslims barking and grabbing up snacks and Slurpees, spilling shit all over the floors and trying to get Ramada discounts at the register. It takes 15-20 minutes in line to buy a beer.

I actually drive an extra mile to go to a liquor store owned by Chaldeans to buy my beer this time of year.

True but you also have to take in account of labour/food and other variable costs and fixed costs such as utilities and if they have to pay a franchising fee every quarter not saying they dont make alot of money but regardless of food cost/profit margins are genrally slim across the board. Or if its not franchised the location could be a loss leader due to the area cause muslims and the only purpose its serves is to get people from out of town to regonize the branding and go to other locations in the future
Just my 2 cents