Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40ule97jkRA
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using personal experience to discuss the EU's regulatory framework

Pretty good desu. I hope we continue this trend of shit talking uppity vassal states

he knows just what to say and do to piss off those media jews

Ok? Is this a problem?

>someone with actual business experience complains about EU's business regulations

It's almost as if he's more qualified on this subject than most politicians.

He is correct. If the bureaucracy in Europe,is,so,fucked,up they can't even open a golf course...or you have to buy off half a city council,to make it happen, it would effect your opinions too.

anyone making fun of Trump saying this needs to get a real job.

Trumpkins will defend this. Can you finally admit you made the wrong choice?
>b-b-but her emails

Here's hoping that refugees settled on his golfcourses is used as a casus beli against Europe

He can say and do anything and they'll come up with reasons to hate it

Trump: We need to fund space exploration
Liberals: BOOOO FUCK SPACE WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM FOOD STAMPS

Now I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives... or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job...

youtube.com/watch?v=40ule97jkRA

Get used to it, lampshades.

so has handslapgate already run its course?

nigger, there is literally a 2 part documentry on him scamming some old ladies farm land to make a course in ireland

shit is over 10yrs old

you lost get over it!! lmao

>Businessman complains about business regulations
The horror, EU was built for trade and should not go any further.

Fuck off Back to t_d

this

Every. Day.

>EU was built for trade
Wrong, wrong wrong wrong on every level wrong

EU was always intended, from the 1940s to be a more political union and the only nation that ever stood in the way was the UK
Who is now leaving

I just watched 5 Aldi grocery stores built in my area (Newport news Va) within 4 months. They're fucking German. Yet, we can't open stores there?

He's right though. The regulatory issues in europe are stifling

Do you have any conception of the bureaucratic hoops one has to go through (as an outsider) to conduct business with - let alone in - Europe?

He decided to shit on Canada on trade after Mexico gave (((Kushner))) buildings in Acapulco and China gave (((Ivanka))) trademarks for her products.

The cucks from Canada have nothing to offer besides the empty space in their gold chambers.

*weed chambers

i dont go to reddit

>promise WEED LMAO
>only deliver legal bestiality

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html