Howcome only one of these is acceptable?

howcome only one of these is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not posting the original

Because Americans are winning the culture war.

>implying there's any militant Christians Canada
>implying there's any Christians at all in Canada
>implying the last Crusade wasn't half a millennium ago

Didn't the newer trailer have the church of Scientology symbol and not the Christian cross?

So basically what you're telling me is in order to make a game about a black women going around and justifiably killing white people they need to make it take place in a fictional setting. Got it.

Neither should be unacceptable it's a video game.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

both are fine.

alt right man babies need to stop getting triggered over everything, literally the SJW's of the right.

so are you saying that if the game on the left was made then ubisoft wouldnt be the target of a suicide bombing?

Because the entirety of the MSM and pop culture bombard Americans constantly with how evil our country is and guilt is the only acceptable response. Now video game companies feel the need to subliminally educate us too.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 3

Jews hate white people but feel that Muslims are their Semitic racial allies to be used against their mortal enemy: the white Aryan nations.

Because UBISOFT (MONTREAL)

That's why.

okay and how did those games reference islam?

Correction, started up MW3 again, I think it's only MW 1.

>Lauren Southern
Please stop the Alt-Lite/Alt-Right narrative...

youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

>howcome only one of these is acceptable?

The left one is overused and boring. I lost count how many sandniggers I shot to pieces in the 00's.

The right one is new and original tho. The last time I shot at autistic burgers was... I dunno... the first Homefront I guess?

>Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2
Look up the problems they had with Islam after creating this.

And it was over the tiniest little detail as well.

It also had a lot of niggers in the cult and only white people being attacked by said cult.

Sup Forums is wrong for once.

>he cares about Ubisoft games

shadilay