How does Sup Forums feel about Asians? Are they the only based race aside from whites?

How does Sup Forums feel about Asians? Are they the only based race aside from whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youre only a based race if you stay the fuck in your country.

They'd be based if they had souls.

Too bad they don't though desu.

They make white people look like black people

Thanks for the input, Zhang.

Nah, they make Whites look like the better Native Americans more like. Niggers are a whole different tier.

they are based as long as they visit for vacation and that is it, live where your from Mr. Lee

>implying Asians gave a shit about racial opinions

last time that happened was called the "yellow peril". Didn't stop us from making a living or having a life in the States. If other races want to cooperate and work towards common goals, hit us up; otherwise you can fuck off.

They are piss-skins as opposed to shitskins because their skin is yellow.

urine is fairly sterile compared to poop or milk.

piss skin > milk skin > poo skin

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

Yes we are as soulless as those Irish gingers.

Aren't they from Canada?

I see what you did there

>hooktube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Straight from Mein Kampf
>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them

if Israel ever gets nuked asians will be the new jews

Why did you use such a faggy picture of a asian guy? literally looks like pic related

Asians are bro tier. Extremely rude, but they're decent people.

this /thread you can never be a foreigner and based at the same time

we are the TRUE master race. The 5000 years civilization reigns supreme while degenerate westerners fade into history. soon all the world will belong to China.

Older, richer ones generally go crazy with their status. You see it when a Chinese person upgrades from a motorcycle (the equivalent of a hooptie in China) to a car.

It depends on the Asian,

Chinese are fucking disgusting. Fish breath, they are all disgusting assholes(look at videos of chinese tourists fucking shit up). Always end up speaking nasty ass broken English

They poo in the streets like Indians do when they gotta shit.

Koreans are pretty alright, they are basically American because we have been there so long, they usually speak English well and have good manners.

hate the sjw asians.