What do you guys think when you see my flag?

What do you guys think when you see my flag?

just curious

Short indios.
Jewish President.
Fujimori.

You dropped this.

fucking peruvians get off my server REEEEEEE

Nothing?

High mountains. Ponchos. Ancient Ruins. Alpacas. Big drawings for ayy lmaos in the desert. Slums.

It looks pretty damn gay

PeruANOS

WE

Indios

I spent part of my childhood in Peru so maybe I'm biased - I think it is a pretty cool flag desu

it's nice

I like it.

Peru literally means 'undo' in Finnish.

hot peruanas. big tits slim waist.

i lost my virginity to a half german half peruvian girl here in fl. she was stacked!

A FUCKING ----

Yo niggers got the best food in the region. Also, your indios seem to be far less butthurt than the central american version.

Everyone in South America hates you, so you can't be that bad.

And your flag is infinitely better than Canada's, so you got that going for you.

When I see your flag I feel disgusted, but then I realize you dont have the leaf

You mean this guy you fucking monkeys

Fujimori did nothing wrong.

Second post best post

It lacks a little je ne sais quoi

The Mexicans of South America.

A FUCKI-
oh wait, nevermind

Peru means turkey(the bird) in portuguese

Used to fucking hate your guts, and our countries have differences, but we should we bros. Yet to meet a rude, lazy peruvian here. Dunno why you guys keep coming here for work when your country's doing fine if not better than ours. Oh and your country's fucking gorgeous.
But your Dota players should get rounded up and gassed

DURANTE SU NIÑEZ...

Nah, love you guys.

for the record, I've found out some obnoxious dota2 "peruvian players" end up being falseflags, I dunno why people tend to do it tho, maybe it's like a bandwagon effect, but adding the falseflags with the actual obnoxious peruvian kiddos has a really big impact, not gonna defend those fat fucks either, I'd kill them too

Are you Communist or a Capitalistic dictatorship?

I think Peruvian pussy is some of the best in Latin American based on my sampling. Second only to Costa Rican.

Nothing negative. Not often in our news. Though I'm interested in South America, I don't see much coming from Peru.

peruvian living in murrica here

i hate niggers, kikes and mudslimes

am i white now?

Fuck that guy, we have this dude now, he is quite charismatic

Morenazi