I pay 6400€ per year in Taxes

ask me anything

How much do you pay per year in taxes?

income before taxes?

Around 7,150 dollars

Wow I wasn't expecting an answer.

Tipota file mou. That's the thing. Oute 25k. Mas gamane kala edw.
The government has been trying to squeeze out everything they can. They aren't efven leaving a penny. It's been like that for 2 years now and i wonder why...

still beats moving with mom at 30
still you have a chance to make something out of your brain there, stop shitposting :P

>Only 6400

You are lazy cunt hans.

As a white male its your duty to work much much harder, so finally one day western civilization will be able to repay every dark point of its history.

I swear i would give up everything here for a 650€ per month job in greece

ARBEIT
MACHT
FREI
also
What do you work in? I bet it's over saturated with underpaid immigrants

>I bet it's over saturated with underpaid immigrants
95% of our customers. I'll let you guess what it is.

>6400€
That's $9625.40 CAD, which is about a hundred bucks less than what I paid in income tax. I don't even make that much money.

How much is that in human dollars?

>can't remember ONE time usd was higher than euro
topkek

>6400€ is a lot

Pffff........ lohnsteuerklasse 1??

literally 42% of my check gets cut due to taxes. I make 7.800 € a month, leaving only about 4.200 €. Then comes insurance and all that shit.

Germany is a hard worker's worst nightmare...

>lohnsteuerklasse 1
Of course, what else? And 4.200€ Netto is simply amazing. Are you a college professor?

I earn 6000 euros per year

>6000
>a year
Is this Africa or Africa?

>7800 a month
>only 42%

here you would pay 50%

I actualy live quite nicely.
No debts, around 20% of it is taxes.
Literally dont lack anything i need.

Construction Engineer / Bauingenieur

have my own company (GmbH) and pay myself. Work hard as shit and it makes me fucking furious to look at my Lohnabrechnung every month and like half is missing...

i earn twice what he pays in taxes per year times 12 divided by 6 multiplied by 9 -1,000CHF. Ask me anything.

Prison warden.

Oh no you wouldn't... stay right there man

I am afraid to ask because i already know the answer but, you don't get any tax returns, either, do you?
Are you in Nürnberg? Cause my brother only has one semester left as a Bauingeniuer, would be cool if you hired him.

Thanks bro... Im drinking my frape with your money as we speak. Appreciate it

In dollar or CHF? Either its dollars which would be laughable or you messed your units up in which case you are laughable.

I dont think it is relevant, how high taxes are. It is more relevant what u can achieve with what is left.

There is no point behind low taxes if wages are shit. And u can not even stitch the holes that you are leaking trough.

If u how ever lets say, spent 50% on taxes (i agree that is retarded) some 20 on debts. And u still are left with 2000 euros. I think u can live with comfort in that situation.

Yeah i know, one frape for 5 hours.

That's why I'm a proud wagecuck with my mech. engineering degree. I work 40 hours a week and can tell my colleagues to piss off after Feierabend, gross is 4500€ though but I don't lack anything really. I wouldn't have the motivation to throw my private life away just to feed five Ahmeds through their rotter life...

I get back a few buckaroos in the form of fake business dinners, company car, "business trips" etc... but really nothing worth mentioning.

And don't forget to add another 10% eternal reparations tax receivable by the eternal jews

Earning 14kCHF/mo is laughable in welfare topia?

1CHF ± 1US btw. new-german

Get on my level krautfuck.

I pay $39 000 in taxes every year and I work in a fucking factory, AMA.

You lucky bugger, I just got my salary and vacation money of 6500 Euro, 2500 is taxed leaving me with 4000 :^ )

Christ Sven I thought I had it bad. Gotta pay up for all those engineers and doctors right?

What are tax brackets and how do they work ?

you have no idea how taxes work

>getting paid that much for factory work in europe

youre actually lucky as fuck. most factory workers here can hope for neetbux or equivalent because they lost their job

Damn, black dick really is expensive.

I pay taxes~800€ a month

This is why I'm a NEET. Fuck paying taxes to hhe Jew.

i pay over $50,000 a year in taxes ama anything

Kronor?

I deal drugs, make about 5k a month profit. no taxes and i get poverty benefits from the state
AMA

>Gotta pay up for all those engineers and doctors

Our government told us that they would pay our pensions. We fell for it ;_;

I work hard as fuck, so does everyone at the company I work for. They have an 11% net profit margin, which is insanely high for industry.

Yes, you're right. I think the black guy who raped that little girl might be a technical analyst at some financial institution.

in 2016 i paid $60k in federal taxes and $15k state taxes :(

wow im sure people who get paid less than you just dont work as hard as you

keep up the good work. its nice to see we still have some meritocracy around

No you dont ahmed

7,800 is lower-middle class. why would he lie lol

about 450k i.e. just under 50% of my salary

Are you the only poor person in Germoney?

in switzerland maybe it is

What is being poor in Germany like?

Not THAT bad considering that life, excluding the Rent, is actually pretty cheap. I need around 200€ a month for food/supermarket here, while in greece you need at least twice that.

If I planned on moving to Bavaria, what would be a well paying field to work in?

Construction engineer is a very safe bet.

If that's all you pay in Europe you must be Europoor ?

The price for social justice. Now even justice for migrants who hate you. Lets see be broke in Africa or Syria, go to Europe get 5000€ a year, much win.

If you don't have a degree or noticable achievements youre worthless on the market