I'm noticing a lot of Mexicans in my town now, but they're actually really nice?

I'm noticing a lot of Mexicans in my town now, but they're actually really nice?

Ok. Hope they don't attract more. That draws the bad elements. You want them to stay a light minority. You don't even want a heavy minority, boy. Light minority is key. Always keep a liiiight minority.

Are they illegal?
If not, who gives a shit

Yeah there are nice Jews, Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims

that doesn't mean they should be living in the United States of America

legally or illegally

arr rook same

Just wait until everyone starts speaking Spanish and businesses have to hire a bunch of spics to talk to the other spics

those are the scouts mapping out the terrain wait until the cousins arrive everthing will change

Even the nice ones do stupid bullshit like driving without insurance and DUIs on the reg.

It's the equivalent of the "taqiya" phase. Once they reach 30% or so you'll notice a dramatic shift in their behavior..... rude, smug, an undeserved sense of entitlement as well as open hostility towards non-mexicans.

If local officials are passive towards all this it's time to pack up and leave because your town is basically dead at that point.

Nice people, terrible voters. The fucking central and south americans are the nigger tier spics, and terrible voters.

This!

Remember, Mexicans fear witchcraft!

Mexicans who come to the U.S. assimilate, work hard and make sacrifices and pull their families out of poverty and into the middle class in one generation. Their children look, act, and talk so common "American" that you would never know their parents were born and raised in Mexico.

Meanwhile, there are niggers in this country whose families have been here for decades, and they speak with an accent as though they are from another country, they still bitch and complain about "400 years of oppression", and they are generationally mired in poverty. 400 years and these people still haven't decided to assimilate, not have they become determined to climb out of poverty, nor have they stopped making excuses. Mexicans come here and consistently climb out of poverty and join the middle class in less than 25 years.

▶It's the equivalent of the "taqiya" phase. Once they reach 30% or so you'll notice a dramatic shift in their behavior..... rude, smug, an undeserved sense of entitlement as well as open hostility towards non-mexicans. If local officials are passive towards all this it's time to pack up and leave because your town is basically dead at that point.

sage
how many times are going to see this pro-Mexican thread.
we love Mexicans. the food is great. if you illegally slipped in over the border for the gibs, gtfo.

File: niggers_1339893719276.jpg (183 KB, 894x694)
183 KB
Mexicans who come to the U.S. assimilate, work hard and make sacrifices and pull their families out of poverty and into the middle class in one generation. Their children look, act, and talk so common "American" that you would never know their parents were born and raised in Mexico.

Meanwhile, there are niggers in this country whose families have been here for decades, and they speak with an accent as though they are from another country, they still bitch and complain about "400 years of oppression", and they are generationally mired in poverty. 400 years and these people still haven't decided to assimilate, not have they become determined to climb out of poverty, nor have they stopped making excuses. Mexicans come here and consistently climb out of poverty and join the middle class in less

It's how good Catholics act, believe me

Spicxican newfag also stop posting stock photos of bleached mixed mexiwhores as b8.

Related pic is what mexican women really look like and their brothers are less than a mile from me busily spray painting Latin Kingz all over white city walls right now so fuck all mexis like you, like those fake bitches and like you came from

NM here.
Some are alright, just watch for the others. Tattoos, angry eyes, Dickies pants. It's time to turn away.

How you guys from US feel knowing that without legal latinos/other imigrants muslims would already be part of your country culture.

The only thing that keep US culture alive are some cool immigrants.

Yes but their voting tendencies are nigger tier and theyre out breeding us so they need to go. Nigs have never been and will never be more than like 15% of our population because theyre so self destructive so theyre not really a long term problem. Spics on the other hand will be a majority within 100 years.

just stop
this invasion is beyond ridiculous now

hola ese i'm here to pick up your son

dont worry imma suck his dick real good

The redpill is that most of the shiity latinos are legal. Illegals usually keep to themselves and out of trouble because they don't want to be deported.

>Mexicans who come to the U.S. assimilate
>Mexicans have no accent
>children look, act, and talk common American
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

t. guy who lives in southern California

soon their not so nice illegal immigrant gang banger family members will follow

Yep. First generation immigrants are much better than the scum they raise with the minority victim entitlement complex combined with the rampant degeneracy of this era.

Mexicans are based, if you can pick up a bit of Spanish you'd find that mexicans are the most warm people on earth, far different than having a friendship or relation with some cold, distant eurocuck, if you enjoy sentimental proximity to people, mexicans are your friends

Ignore the stormtard shills spreading propaganda in this thread

Hey mexican bro, let's kill communists.

they usually are. I just wish they'd have their kids learn better english. if you're going to reproduce in a country, it's always good to make sure your kid assimilates in well.

>Mexicans are based

Said no one, ever.

trying stabbing some to death. livestream please

I don't think physically removing people from society using force is the answer, but I don't have any issues ridiculing them or otherwise making their activities more difficult to spread around society.

You'll grow out of your edgy phase someday, hopefully it won't last until your 30s.

>edgy phase
Yeah, because not wanting to be demographically replaced and have your country turn into a banana republic is "edgy"
If I wanted to live in a 3rd world country full of brown people, I'd fucking move to one

this. these subhumans DO NOT assimilate and are out of control.
t. san diegan

>t. Fat'n'stupid

Back to td faggot.
Hispanics are reproducing faster than any other race in the US and account for the majority of immigrants. They /all/ need to stay in Mexico.

You can have an opinion on immigration independent of an opinion of Mexicans, but since you're a subhuman who is blinded by racism you lump them together like the good goy you were conditioned to become. Stay edgy and retarded, it helps our cause.

Pedro, you have to go back.

diamond edge

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because he's White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

>ad hominem

>nonwhites existing
>"who gives a shit"
You have to go back

>hispanic
>race

>'reproducing faster'
>fails to mention the other groups can't even achieve replacement birthrates

>implying hispanic = mexican

This is the caliber of retard we're dealing with, people

No, actually being prejudiced against people on the basis of their ethnicity equals to racism.

Mexicans aren't even a race but if stormtards believe so, the intention is all that matters, as they say.

Spare me the stormtard mantras

>focuses on 5% of my post while ignoring the rest
How predictable

>Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

It must suck, living life this paranoid.

The shitty Mexicans are the ones exposed to nigger culture.

The other day I saw a mosquito flying around and it didn't even bite me, so I let that BASED mosquito reproduce with my white daughter

Mexicans aren't actually so bad. They're very pro-family, very friendly, and brought along the best parts of their culture (i.e., food, music, dance) while trying to leave the violence and poverty of their old country. Most of them actually integrate really well.

It's the stupid ones that are influenced by niggers who commit the crimes. Even then, most of the crimes are drug-related, and while there is some violence, it isn't as much as niggers.

Plus some of their women are hot as fuck. Be careful though, just looking at them can get them pregnant and too many burritos will make them fatter than a show hog.

>but they're actually really nice

Wages forced down
Standard of living obviously decreases
Amount of govt. welfare services dramatically increased
Anchor babies you say..?
Domestic pets disappearing
Police dept. over stretched leading to yet more crime

These people also piss in the streets - can confirm.

>RACCIST
nigger do you know where you are? And im saying this as a person who like latin americans. Still wouldn't want them to be leaking into my country like they do in the USA

I'm an immigrant myself.
I come from a place with shared values and culture and I won't lower the quality of life for the citizens of this country.
Plus, I actually came here legally.

you are getting raped without noticing

>Australia
> Still wouldn't want them to be leaking into my country like they do in the USA
okay.

>you can act like a faggot because we're on Sup Forums XDXD

Really?

>still wouldn't want them leaking into my country
So, why does lumping your opinion on immigration and nations somehow help?

Then you should know quantities of people in the order of hundreds of million aren't the same. You're edgy so you see nothing wrong with generalizing entire groups.

As much as I post racist shit on Sup Forums I actually only date latinas. As a tall upper class white guy it's so easy to find brown qts. As long as they're pale and look roughly iberian i'll fuck it. Sorry I failed you Sup Forums.

I know that if we let in tens of millions of Mexicans that they will turn the place into Mexico.

ITT: whiteys are mad af

>tfw parents came from mexico and have worked in the fields since they were 7
>tfw father saved up and invested in land about 5 years ago so now we hire Mexicans to pick our fields
>tfw when im still a minority and the government pays me to get fucked up and fuck slutty white bitches in uni
>tfw studying electrical engineering and know that all the land will be mine in the future since its a cultural thing for the first born son to inherit everything
>tfw whites mad af that we made it

feels good
/blog

it's because the second generation will adopt nigger culture. Luckily the ones that grow up in the suburbs tend to become whitewashed.

>we made it
No, you stole it off the backs of their western European ancestors.

There are already tens of millions of Mexicans in America, and it hasn't turned into Mexico.

>"free white person"
>1790
>any scientific notion of race
Ayy lmao

Furthermore, 'white' is as subjective as it gets, it's only a matter of time before Hispanics are considered whites

stay mad

Fuck off pedro mexishits are the scum of the earth

>stay mad
I'm not the inferior race whose ancestors couldn't build their own first world civilization, so they had to steal someone else's.
Like everything you people touch, you will destroy it, but I really couldn't care in the end, I'll be dead by then.

so easy to lie on the internet

>There are already tens of millions of Mexicans in America, and it hasn't turned into Mexico.
Every place in the US that has a Mexican majority population is basically mexico...
A dirty fucking hovel with trash all over the streets and dirty people mooching about.

>I'm noticing a lot of Mexicans in my town now, but they're actually really nice?
What tiny little frozen shit hole do you live in, OP?

Mexicans are fucking everywhere and they always start out 'nice', the way a black guy is nice around 20 alpha white guys

>pic related

typical mexican, always hating on others successes.

it's really poor people that are the problem, so you're not even technically mexican

This. If you keep anybody away from MTV and IRL niggers, they usually turn out alright.

typical stupid wetback who thinks that by fleeing the shithole they were born in are different and superior than others

even though you live in the US people will still treat your sorry ass like a fucking spic you can't change genetics you dumb faggot

i suppose, im also light complected so never really get identified as mexican, latino perhaps. maybe its because im not short and brown

see

besides you don't really own that shit otherwise you wouldn't be here you prolly are just fucking trying to avoid ICE and getting your brown ass out of there

come correct at me you stupid

than your whitey now

They suck you in with their cheap lawncare rates and tasty burritos.

HAHAHA not brown and short either actually white and green-eyed which is something that you're never going to get like a green card lmao

It's kind of like being a minority in the U.S. is a bad thing or something. Hmm.

>ICE
I was born in california my parents and grandparents are all legal( green cards) and my dad actually became a us citizen two years ago. im not worried.
>green-eyed
your lucky, my grandma and sister both have these bluish/greenish eyes and ive always envied them for it.

This.

Wrong. Largest immigrants group is Chinese

The mexicans near me are hard fucking workers but they are still welfare leeches.

>an undeserved sense of entitlement as well as open hostility towards other mexicans.

Subsequent generations turns to be veeeeeryyy hypocrite, if they're legal is your duty to tell them there's no little Mexico in town and they have to assimilate.

a lot of people are nice.
this is besides the point.
how many people do you let in because they are "nice" before you are overrun with "nice" non-whites?

Who are those girls on the picture? I've seen them before somewhere.

And where do you live exactly?

I grew up in a south Texas, in a town that was pretty evenly split between whites, blacks, and beans, and let me tell you, the beans were either very polite, hardworking people or absolute thugged out shitlords. They didn't bother us, though, they mainly had problems with the blacks.

Racial riots at our school were so common, that I'm surprised they didn't advertise them on the morning announcements: "And today, we're having fish sticks and macaroni for lunch and also today is Blacks vs Mexicans, so get your bets in now"

>was born in Cali-
-fornia, México

>grandma and sister both have these bluish/greenish eyes
Both your grandma and sister don't really have shit if that were the case you would be that way both my parents have green eyes you're still fucking lying

Dude, notice how the darkest ones have no flowers on their heads?!

Mexicans are alright.

This thread proves racism still exist. Whites have an inferiority complex and fear being a minority, so they leave when they realize minorities are getting some kind of a foothold and go to some other neighborhood where they can hide amongst themselves. Then they say "Oh my god, it's an invason!" It's the most pathetic shit I've ever seen. The only survival whites know is suppressing others, and when they can no longer suppress, they throw hissy fits and cry like pathetic human beings.

No wonder women want to date white men (the ones that think their race makes them better) anymore. They find every excuse to be superior other than the content of their character. White men that think they're superior cannot take responsibility.

I know real white men who were in the military and so forth. They are the ones with real character. They don't need to be racist to feel superior, because they're already strong men and leaders.

You'll find that the strongest white men, mentally, are the least racist. The white men that aren't afraid to say they hate liberals, but hate facist white supremacist as well.

We've all seen these Sup Forumstards on HWNDU. They're the weakest people on this planet. They're people of no character and no leadership. The only leadership they can garnish is on the internet, behind a computerscreen. Anyone with half a brain can be a leader on the internet.

kys you degenerate race-mixer

I'm noticing a lot of Germans in my town, but they're actually really nice!

>inferiority complex
>fear being a minority
Yeah, we're so inferior that we built the best civilizations on earth and some of us don't want to just give it away to a bunch of savages who will eventually destroy it.
All white people could move to the fucking north pole and build a prosperous society and you fuckers would still try to float your ramshackle rafts and hop fences to try and get there.
Instead of building it yourself.
Oh, that's right, you can't.

>what are genetics

you seem to be mad about something and are projecting your insecurities onto this thread.

what my family was able to achieve is not something common that mexican field workers do and our family isn't '"rich" by any means.

Idk why its so hard for you to believe that mexicans can too find "success". If you stopped hating yourself you might accomplish something too...

>implying you built anything yourself

For the same reason you cannot grasp what I am saying is the same reason that I would not want you in my country. You would not integrate, and Australia is very good at integrating mutt breed euros.

If you pay attention to what I said, I would not want Hispanics leaking into my country like they are into the USA you would understand this is reasonable. Not only do you bring the quality of life down, but there is a yuuuge increase in social unrest and gang activity. And all for what? Neither I nor Americans owe you anything. I prefer true diversity, not to mix everything up into shit brown.

Mexicans vary, some are good upstanding citizens and some are pure shit. Chances are if they can afford to live in a white suburban neighborhood they may be good people.

That's how it started in my town. Now there's so many that they use their own market because half still don't use English. Their own community grows and grows in size and they cannot fully integrate because of the stragglers who can't communicate requiring separate facilities.

In no time there will be a "Mexican side of town" and then the town will just be Mexican

Fuck you traitor

>This thread proves racism still exist
As though biological competition is just going to 'poof' away because you guilt trip people with your Soviet thought crimes of "race-ism".

As if filthy fucking Mexican mutts are a race.

Huh, who'da thought there could be nice people in the world that aren't white. That goes against what I read on an Azerbaijan window washing appreciation forum. Really contemplate my cashews...

>Tries to counter my points
>Continues with more of "MEH ANCESTORS BUILT THIS"
>WE BUILT DIS N SHIEET

You're yet another example of a white person who diverts his accomplishments as a man to another man's accomplishments. You're fucking weak. You will NEVER hear a white man of character talk like that. Only in the rarest of circumstances will you hear an American veteran try to appoint his accomplishments to his race or the accomplishments of his race in the past.

You know who built this fucking country? White men OF CHARACTER or became huge business men, and built our railroads, our pipelines, and developed the steel industry so that tower could be built. Not white men who said to themselves that they were complete because someone else of their race built something. White men of the past knew that their race wasn't perfect... It's part of the reason why they were fleeing their countries to come to America. White men of WW1 and WW2 know other white men to be their murderous enemies. Skin color, race, or origin is not more important than character.

If my state is going to consist only of people with darker complexions, then so be it, as long as their characters are STRONG, and aren't consumed by the weakness of the media.. both alt right, and left.

You guys are no different that the leftist you despise. You're fucking sheep.

>Mexicans vary, some are good upstanding citizens and some are pure shit. Chances are if they can afford to live in a white suburban neighborhood they may be good people.
Mexicans are always subhuman scum and no amount of white emulation or money is going to hide that.

They will ALWAYS stab you in the back for Mexico or other Mexicans.

REMEMBER THAT Sup Forums!