Someone explain pic related to me

Someone explain pic related to me.

Why would an asian make racial slurs against people of the same race?

asians arent really a race.. If they were then are arabic people the same race as you?

Yes they are, they are the results of Homo Sapiens mixing with the Denisovans, just like Whites are the result of Homo Sapiens+Neanderthals.

Asian women hate asian men.

You know exactly what the pic was trying to demonstrate. There's no need for semantics

>Someone explain pic related to me.
The picture was created by some sad hapa who can't get laid and has "Asian masculinity" issues.

Clearly they dont want manlet husbands

t. 6'3''

Are you sure? Because the pic is denigrating hapas. I can understand self hate though.

Pic is me

Lol cant you open your eyes?

arab muslims are so insanely inbred they're basically a subspecies.

Aren't you a full blooded chink?

I believe in you bro.

Be proud of your race. That's the secret.

You're part of a culture of success as Thomas Sowell put it.

This is as much as i can open them by force. It may looks like im pulling them to make my eyes look smaller but i assure you i wouldnt want to do such a racist thing to myself and risk shaming myself to the entire asian community

Also, im very tired from pen pushing today. The white boss is giving me a lot of work but ill comtinue to do my best.

Get a haircut.

I have read about Hapas a lot to understand racemixing tension.
Asian looking sons of a WM AW don't have self-worth because the standard of attractiveness their own mothers hold is not for Asian men but White men.
The Asian mother is already a hyperbole of criticism in raising children.
The Asian mother that breeds with a White man is completely selfish because she goes for what she is attracted to with no thought given to her genetic contribution of short, slant eyes, thin bone structure to the baby she makes.

I think your problem is more that both your parents were ugly than that they fucked over racial borders. This is a problem shared with pretty much all chinks anyway. You might as well have been a pureblood gook and you'd still be just as ugly.

>The white boss is giving me a lot of work but ill comtinue to do my best.
Good lad.

It's okay man. You just see the world thru widescreen 16:9. Think of it as a gift! Bonus points to peripheral vision or something..

This AF

East Asians just hate their own men. Disgusting really.

both my parents were very attractive. I just got cucked by a bad upbringing.

Nice projecting though

r/hapas is cancer. I suggest you all invade it and lay down some truth. It's pretty hilarious. It's about 30% redpilled in some ways but these nigger mulattos come out of the woodwork and try to shut white people down.

photo pasta

Hahaha no one believes that, but I do pity you. Poor fucking son of a bitch. Maybe you can get ritch or something, but you come off as stupid.

Im not going to take a new photo everytime

Because Asian males hate their women for liking white coc

holy shit then you pass around your photo alot

its the same for girls everywhere that didn't have strong father/daughter bonds. They come to despite everything their parents stand for and seek out what they feel is "better" or "different" (they can't tell the difference between the two).

Asian women are just more aware of the importance of having a husband that'll at least stick around and can hold a job. Whores are whores regardless of race or creed. At least she'll make some lonely white brothers happy, so at least the dumb Asian bitches have some use.

I pray that at least he'll have the guts to keep the whore in line, I see too many Asian tiger moms and their beta white husbands. It fills me with pity.

tfw soon I will have a qt 3.14 nip gf

I will breed smartly do not worry

Come on, you're not projecting? Youre on Sup Forums and pol for that matter. You obviously have yellow fever. Any alpha white male would not even be in Japan.

Not really, given Sup Forums traffic. You just visit asian threads a lot. You're likely asian desu.

is that any different than white guys, latino bros or (non-degenerate) black fellas? we just want our kids to look like us and have a functional family with similar cultural identities. We're both fighting the same battles, don't let the Jews divide and conquer.

>Why would an asian make racial slurs against people of the same race?

Only self hating bitches with an inferiority complex do.

Same thing with white men shitting on their own women for being coalburners. Well, that's because they can't get a white gf of their own.

You sum it up pretty nicely. Women are women.