How did Christianity became so submissive in the West? Was it the Jews?

How did Christianity became so submissive in the West? Was it the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

todayscatholicworld.com/marrano-jews.htm
podles.org/files/Church-Impotent/ChurchImpotent_Chapter7.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rawls
youtube.com/watch?v=qKyKNhIbCvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Was it the Jews?
Yes

Two things. One, women. And two, the fact that anyone can interpret the Bible and it's very easy to interpret it with a liberal spin

>you will never be a teutonic knight

The concept of Heaven made them submissive.
Why make your nation great, if you can just follow some rules and go to heaven forever? Material life is irrelevant if there's a christian heaven.

That's what make the paganism better than christianism in this case. It doesn't allow cowards or sheep to enjoy a heaven

>Was it the Jews?
do you have to ask?

No west european DNA. They seem to be genetically destined to be cucks so they turn Christianity into a cuck religion.

The jews introduced Christianity to europe to weaken the white man

Because we learned to fix nitrogen without legumes.

When you no longer have to pray to god for your argiculture, the old fella takes a back seat somewhat.

>you will never participate in battle of grunwald
why live

It was the false hope that Full on Zionism would bless us. And many denominations fell hard for it.

it was martain luther (not king, the first one)

why live?

>white men are fighting amongst each other
>christianity introduced
>white men conquer and enslave the world
>weakened
the world wars were what killed off most of europes brave and strong, leaving only the weak, sick and cowards to reproduce

>doesn't realize that slave morality, the enitre moral philosophy of Christianity, was created by Jews to destabilize the Roman empire and turn it on its head

Yeah, dude. The Jews did it. Christianity and slave morality, while allowing for meaningful expression of art and beauty, largely denigrates the human experience. That's why I can't stand all the fucking Christfags on this board. Stop letting the Jews tell you what God is and what is good and what is bad. Once you educate yourself on Slave Morality, you will see that it is the only weapon that the Jews continually use to their advantage because they know as Christians that you subscribe to it and are easily manipulated by them as a result.

Actually Catholicism is even worse than Protestantism. Catholics are the biggest race mixers on the planet.

Why do Catholics vote democrat? My Italian Boss I used to work for was infatuated with the democratic party?

race mixing has nothing to do with how christianity became so cucked

Christianity has always been cucked

They rejected the Holy Mother!

KILL ALL HERETICAL CHRISTIAN SECTS!

PROTESTORS OF THE HOLY CHURCH WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND SERVE THE JEWS!

>dont kill the degenerates
>love your enemies goyim
>turn the other cheek like a cuck
>invite your enemies to your homeland and give them welfare instead of making them pay you until they convert
christianity is a cucked beta religion you cant deny it
You cannot reform it the damage was already done

Yeah, we will never be Teutons because we were killing these bastards also poles did a good job eliminating them.

Becouse they are Mexicans first, drug dealers second, parasites third and Catholics fourth.

Yes from assassinating Popes to funding apostates and Catholic - Protestant wars. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE FUCKING JEWS UNTIL THEY ARE ERADICATED!!!

i dont really have skin in the game, but it seriously wasnt always. Protestantism allowed the religion to become undisciplined and unstructured which lead to its downfall. You see far more catholic countries remaining than you do protestant ones and thats because of the system of support the catholic system offers. Do something wrong? Go tell your priest, apologize and say some hail marys and youre forgiven. But in protestantism, you do something wrong, you ask god for forgiveness yourself, it lacks catharsis and allows people to hide their sin from people, which opens the door for them to continue it forever (this is just one example, there are many more). Catholics do on the other hand seem to have a pedo problem, which they have hidden rather than use their own system of telling the proper authorities and making penance, which is leading to their own downfall ironically.

because it's a liberal book that treats turning the other cheek and washing the feet of homeless niggers as virtues

Except that Jesus preached a personal relationship with the Father and that no human could or was required to act on your behalf. You should have a greater fear of God's reprisal than your fellow man's.

>Was it the Jews?
It was Martin Luther

gods not real

> that no human could or was required to act on your behalf. You should have a greater fear of God's reprisal than your fellow man's.

Oh look it's a Protestant telling other people what Christianity is all about guys

>How did Christianity became so submissive in the West?
People started actually reading and following the dumb shit jesus said again. Your ideal of a strong Christianity is one where Christ is completely ignored.
>Was it the Jews?
Since it was them who started this cult way back then, yes.

(((Protestantism)))

>protestant projecting

>christianity introduced
>white men conquer and enslave the world
But that's wrong you retard. A more accurate explanation would be
>Christianity introduced
>Christians fight among themselves until Arianism is destroyed
>Christians attack fellow whites who are pagans
>Christians attack fellow pagans
>Almost a millennium after most whites adopted Christianity they set about conquering the world
>While still fighting each other
You are acting as though Christianity was some great unifying force.

An Evangelical is protestant? I kind of don't believe you..

Without a doubt, net worth 42 million.............

I'm not a christian. Protestants love Israel, and Catholics love race mixing. See: South america.
Christianity is a Jewish religion

He is arguing the validity of Catholicism and I am telling him Catholicism lacks validity because it goes against the tenants. Catholicism is heretical. The argument of God's existence never came up.

Yes. One thing I've noted from Protestants is that they exclude sects that they don't like. "X isn't Christian" is a common phrase. Evangelicals are Protestant, "bible believing christian" or simply "christian", it makes no difference

Protestants don't love race mixing? Ever been to the south? Every nigger has white in them.

Don't you have some more sheep to mislead with your heresy? Catholicism is a stain.

There are some protestants that speak out against race mixing (the kkk)
Also you are most likely a spic, majority of Catholics in America are not white

But the evangelicals are your little puppets your not really fooling anyone. It would be very foolish for anyone to believe you.

>Don't you have some more sheep to mislead with your heresy?

Speak for yourself, you still use the title "pastor" for the preacher or leader of the local prod church

Protestants

Pastor IS the correct word lol Do you even Bible bro???? lol

It always was a cuck religion.
>inb4 muh deus vault
Cucksaders mostly robbed, raped and slaughtered other christians and pagan whites. Also sacked holy christian city of Constantinople.

>majority of Catholics in America are not white

>(the kkk)

A defunct organization that accomplishes literally nothing.

>majority of Catholics in America are not white

and the majority of protestants in africa are niggers. What's your point?

"Mother Church" What ever happened to God the Father?

I don't follow the sect tenants I follow the Bible. Flawed argument you tried to attack my fictional denomination.

I'm saying that Catholicism is not a white religion
Pic related is your leader

it was, until martain luther ruined it

he was me, you cant be heretical if god doesnt exist, religion is simple a way to control the masses, and catholicism does a better job cause protestantism assumes people are capable of policing themselves, which they are not

Yeah and Catholics use the title too, the Pope is called Pastor sometimes.

Non denominational, "i only follow the bible xDDD" is still a group and probably the most annoying one

No religion based on old testament is white. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

because wh*te monkeys are weak and submissive people. if islam was majority religion in europe it would be ruined and became submissive,sjw,hippie religion.

It was Marthin Luther and his "fuck the pope". The fucker left a big ass hole for Ottoman expansion in Europe and made the common folk question Christianity. You see the Catholics kill for God, the orthodox kill for the Tsar. With the people questioning Rome, how could they fight in the name of God?
The Byzantine emperor didn't pay them for the help and they had to overjew it.

the legacy of Adolf hitler made us all pussies

>I'm saying that Catholicism is not a white religion
>Pic related is your leader
Our last Pope was so white that the media and protestants couldn't shut up about him somehow a Nazi

Non-denominational still has region specific tenants. I don't attend a church and I study on my own. Once again ypu present a flawed argument. Stop projecting your need to have a human tell how to live rather than seeking it from God's Word yourself.

>How did Christianity became so submissive in the West?

Christians started actually reading the Bible. When you have a religion based around an act of cuckoldrey (immaculate conception) you going to become submissive.

Thank you for your insight it is descent while naive. Too bad most Catholic women I have ever came across are super sluts. So much for MUH CATHOLICISM!

The dominant Christianity you saw in Medieval times was a complete perversion (although a much more favourable form) of the original Christianity. Modern Christianity with all of the old soft cunts inviting refugees is more comparable to the original Christianity.
From Jewsus taking it up the arse on the cross to the Christians willingly getting mauled by lions by the Romans to the modern Christians accepting refugees, Christianity in its true form has always been a meek ideology for faggots.

I take it you don't subscribe to morality then. It's odd that you quote communist doctrine. I figured someone so enlightened could see the farce that is communism.

This pope looks like he is going to suck your soul, put your soulless body into a knight armour and send you to a crusade.

> Stop projecting your need to have a human tell how to live rather than seeking it from God's Word yourself.
Only you're doing exactly that. Your "advice" or whatever IS telling me I need to heed your word about approaching the Bible, this "sola scriptura" meme you Protestants have

morals are taught, im not a communist

HAIL MARY FULL OF OUTER SPACE! YAY!
Don't read the Bible follow after creepy old men who love to enjoy raping young children.
Oh Great! When do I become a Catholic. Should I bow down to the Papacy and worship them as well? lol stop being a peon.

It was the Jews:
todayscatholicworld.com/marrano-jews.htm

What scriptual arguments can you make for the main tenants of Catholicism such as confession? I can make arguments against it and you have nothing for it. But don't take my word for it go read the Bible and find out for yourself. Sheep.

I would rather be an Independent Fundamental Baptist than whatever you claim to be and a can't stand IFBers either.

If it didn't become so submissive you'd still be living in the Dark Ages. The only reason the West has become so powerful is because of the ever diminishing influence of Christianity in politics. Now that it's completely wiped out from politics, we have the prosperous world we have today. Otherwise you would have been much worse off than modern Muslim who never bothered evolving.

Where does that moral authority originate then?

christianity IS a submissive peasant religion, that's how it spread and eventually infected Rome
what you saw in Europe was the warrior spirit of Pagans manifesting itself in a christian form, nothing more
chivalry certainly isn't a form you would see in early christians

with the advent of protestantism and modernity, you see christianity back to its original form

I would rather ride with this guys.

parents

Originate means ultimate aource, I'm not going to play this stepping stone game with you if you want an adult discussion we can have one but if youre going to argue infantile positions you should find a different partner.

Cossacks were pretty red-pilled.
>Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!
O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shalt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Evangelicals are one of the largest groups of peotestants in the U.S., especially in the south. What are you on about?
>Majority of Catholics in America are not white
Bullshit. It's about the same for national demographics, the oft-memed 60%.

>wah wah my inferior intellects attempt to get him to say morals come from the state didnt work
>wah wah youre not an adult
only children are capable of learning morals, controlling a population with threats of violence or ruin =/= morals

Putin should step up the rearnament of those glorious bastards.

No you imbecile what authority woukd be higher than your fellow man? Why would I try to get you to say the State gices authority' morality is right and wrong whp determines right and wrong truly if not God.

>what authority woukd be higher than your fellow man?
no, only actions and consequences

>Why would I try to get you to say the State gices authority' morality is right
because you called me a communist

>determines right and wrong truly if not God.
god doesnt exist, for the fourth time itt

I called you a communist becauae you did the whole religion is the opiate of the masses line you clown

My action to kill you and steal your wealth improves my station and helps my lineage therefore it is right. Your action and consequence still requires a moral authority. You really need to do some reading. Try CS Lewis hes a good starting point.

You have the Great Schism of 1054 to thank for that. After being sundered from Holy Orthodoxy, Western Christianity went down on a slow but inexorable downhill spiral into prelest and feminization.

podles.org/files/Church-Impotent/ChurchImpotent_Chapter7.pdf

>A modern Dominican, Brother Antoninus, wrote:
>Annul in me my manhood, Lord, and make
>Me women-sexed and weak,
>If by that total transformation
>I might know Thee more.
>What is the worth of my own sex
>That the bold possessive instinct
>Should but shoulder Thee aside?
>What uselessness is housed in my loins,
>To drive, drive, the rampant pride of life,
>When what is needful is hushed acquiescence?
>“The soul is feminine to God.”

>whole religion is the opiate of the masses line
it is

>My action to
authority =/= moral authority

>Try CS Lewis
a literal cuck? no thanks

not in historical context.

>Holy Orthodoxy

Orthodoxy is a weak, splintered religion. constantly conquered by atheists and muslims.

Prove me wrong.

Constitutionalism which spawned in the western world spawned liberalism. Liberal culture permeates every level of society, and drowns out authentic Christianity or even poison's lesser denominations.

It's no surprise that Orthodox Christianity remained true to its roots, developing in a sphere of totally different ideologies.

I don't recall the Orthodox Church ever surrendering its liturgy in submission to modern society. If that's not strength, I don't know what it is.

It has remained authentic, undiluted and true to the way of Christ.

The fact that byzantines lost the Levanant to Arab invaders, and the Catholic Church didn't lose say Italy to the same force is irrelevant. If anything Orthodoxy enduring such torment and retaining its integrity is really testament to its unresolving nature to adversaries the west never had.

Orthodoxy has endured hell, and countless persecutions up until the collapse of the USSR and is growing and is unyielding unlike western denominations which have had it easy.

stop playing jew word games
it's a liberal fucking book

Have you read any of his works?

Friendly reminder Teutonic Knights were traitorous scum who constantly raided fellow Christians.
They didn't give a shit about faith and justice, they only cared about wealth and territories.

just his wikipage where he raised his wife son

jews, but also this guy in the 70s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rawls

Germans always fucking shit up

Uh huh

black death in 1348 start killing off all the clergy. Younger and more inexperience people are hired to fill the job. Eventually leads to niggers like Pope Leo X who is a Medici mob boss. This leads to Martin Luther getting pissed and using the new printing press to spread that shit. Everyone starts reading the bible and coming up with their own cool rules and ideas on what everything means. It all falls apart!

yes, really. He married a jewish communist and raised his wifes sons

He's trying, but (((the West))) is embargoing him:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKyKNhIbCvg

The point is not his lifestyle but his arguments, you dismiss his highly respected writings because you he provided a father figure for a child? You need to reevaluate your decision making and belief systems. You sound like me when I was 18 and angsty.