White American rednecks still oppose gun control after all the gun violence which has happened

>white American rednecks still oppose gun control after all the gun violence which has happened

What a depressingly stupid people.

>checks flag
No surprise

>reasonable gun control
kys
i wish we had no gun laws
fuck magazine restrictions
fuck restriced weapons
fuck the rcmp and their retarded antigun employees

>people still oppose nigger genocide after all the nigger-caused gun violence which happens and vastly inflates America's crime statistics

>I AM SILLY """""""""logic""""""""""

when will this end?

I'm all for reasonable gun control.

How can I shoot niggers that think they're going to beat a cracker's ass for walking while white unless I can be reasonably sure the bullet hits them in the heart?

#whitefacts

>white people still oppose Muslim control after all the Muslim violence that has happened
I know, it's depressing

I love how gun control idiots can only speak about gun control with quantified vagaries, and immediately go for each other's throats when trying to define "common sense" and "reasonable" gun control.

>Some of the worst gun violence happens where the gun laws are the strictest
Sage

Okey dokey, u stupid faggot. Now go run and give your money to the nearest nigger.

>I'M SILLY

Fuck off

>ban guns
>lawful cirizens cant get guns
>criminals still get guns

why are political cartoonists so fucking retarded?

Build a Northern Wall

>canadian still oppose muslim control after all the terrorist attack that have happened

What a stupid cartoon

Take out inner city blacks and we don't have a gun problem

we have 90% support nationwide for universal background checks. my guess is that we have at least 5% of the population that are basically criminally minded, and either want to reserve the right to use a gun illegally, or have done so and cant buy guns any more. that means that the main group opposing universal gun registration ARE CRIMINALS. why the fuck are we letting THEM determine how we limit THEIR rights? by that logic, all you alt righties would ahve to let undocjumented immigrants set immigration policy, and murderers decide if murder should be illegal.

"Reasonable gun control" is rarely reasonable. Which is why they always insist it be referred to as 'reasonable'. If it were reasonable, they wouldn't have to call it that.

Reasonable gun control is disallowing felons from owning guns until they can get a court to allow it again. Reasonable gun control is doing background checks to make sure the person isn't a known psychopath with a history of violence.

We already have reasonable gun control on a federal level, and then some. Many states have enacted quite unreasonable control and done terrible stuff to their constituents' rights. California, Massachussets, Maryland, etc. Making laws against collapsible stocks doesn't do shit to curb violence. Making people pin their magazines to 10 rounds doesn't either, since anyone committing a crime can just remove the fucking pin.

Now California has made it so you can't even use magazines as they're meant to be used. It's fucking insane.

Yes continue to place your faith in your (((GOVT))) there Mr Leaf. Surely they will not and are not betraying you right now

here we go. register each and every gun, and every piece of ammo. possession of unregistered guns or ammo means lifetime ban from ownership. not reporting the loss of a registered gun within 30 days, lifeteime ban on guns. every gun owner must first take a 6 week course in gun safety, gun law, and criminal law, and have 100 hourse of direct gun training, and must sign up for a state run reserve militia, to be called up whenever an emergency is called, to serve as ordered by the governor, regardless of whether a gun is needed for the service. failure to show up for reserve duty will result in jail time of up to 1 year, and revocation of gun ownership priviledge. you must present your guns to state inspectors, or any police officer, on demand. if you have a domestic dispute, either divorce, custody battle or an incident of violence, you must surrender your guns until the resolution of the matter. you must not take your guns out of your place of residence unless ordered to by the governor, or to take them to a shooting range, or to a park where hunting is legal. while transporting them, they must be unloaded and safety on, and put in a locked box or chained to a surface. at home, they must be secured so that no one else can access them but you. open carry: illegal in all cases. limit on gun type: whatever your state approves as a limit, within federal limits based on what is felt necessary for either hunting or reserve militia. if states allow for possession of automatic weapons, then the weapons MUST be stored at a central location, and given out ONLY in cases of state or national emergency. you cannot possess in your home a weapon which can pierce armor, or fire automatically. any conviction for a violent crime bars you from gun ownership for life. any diagnosis of severe bipolar disorder or schizophrenia bars you from ownership until such time as the disease is in permanent remission (or cured in future)

It's like Sup Forums were paid to produce smuggies for millions of people

H-ok

Because it hasn't affected us personally yet, same as all those celebrities who welcome refugees, just not into their amply guarded estate communities.

HIV positive gay Trump supporter here.
Just letting everyone know that this is not a thing in the "community". I don't know a single gay, straight, bi, lesbian, trans, or q who would consider this a good idea on any level. Not in person, not online, not anywhere.
Just another example of weird idealist/elitists in positions of authority that have no business being there. Another way for the individual to slough off responsibility. Dangerous, twisted, and seems like another nice stepping stone on the path to societal collapse.

They're upset they can't perform their coup until they take our guns.

You tell me one check and balance that is functioning and not corrupted by the left. Just one.

That's right gun rights is the only thing standing between us and absolute tyranny

>Reasonable gun control is disallowing felons from owning guns
Fuck that. If I served my time and repaid my supposed debt to society, why are my rights denied to me? What other rights am I not allowed to have?

SHALL

better to have a gun and never need it, than to need a gun and not have it. you stupid fuckin cuck.

>register each and every gun,
Violation of privacy granted under 5th and 14th
>and every piece of ammo.
Same
>possession of unregistered guns or ammo means lifetime ban from ownership.
Violation of 8th amendment based on unconstitutional laws
>not reporting the loss of a registered gun within 30 days, lifeteime ban on guns.
Same
>every gun owner must first take a 6 week course in gun safety, gun law, and criminal law, and have 100 hourse of direct gun training,
Undue burden on a guaranteed right. Same argument that Dems use for restricting access to abortion. They viewed that even telling the mother about what an abortion does as undue.
>and must sign up for a state run reserve militia, to be called up whenever an emergency is called, to serve as ordered by the governor, regardless of whether a gun is needed for the service.
Clear violation of 9th amendment. You cannot force conscription outside of wartime.
>failure to show up for reserve duty will result in jail time of up to 1 year, and revocation of gun ownership priviledge.
Violation of 8th and 9th
>you must present your guns to state inspectors, or any police officer, on demand.
Violation of 4th
>if you have a domestic dispute, either divorce, custody battle or an incident of violence, you must surrender your guns until the resolution of the matter.
Violation of 5th's Due Process clause since you just took someone's rights away without trial AND the 14th
>you must not take your guns out of your place of residence unless ordered to by the governor, or to take them to a shooting range, or to a park where hunting is legal.
Violation of privacy, see once again abortion cases for the jurisprudence
>while transporting them, they must be unloaded and safety on, and put in a locked box or chained to a surface. at home, they must be secured so that no one else can access them but you.
Checkmark
>open carry: illegal in all cases.
Violation of the 2nd and 14th

The others exist already.

All according to plan goy

Well, that's a thorough dismantling.

This could be an actual argument, although it needs to be worded to be normie friendly, not like how can you still oppose nigger control even though they commit virtually all violent crime?

>reasonable gun control

All gun control is unreasonable. There is no reason behind it, only feelings and emotional appeals.

Digits approve.

I can't wait for half your country to burn down again this summer

Fuck off leaf

OP is a cuck

BAN ASSAULT CHEAP HANDGUNS!

Also, what do rednecks have to do with urban gun crime? Rednecks live out in flyover rural nowhere outside of suburbs and cities!

I'm about to go send a couple hundred rounds of 762 downrange out of my mak 90 with a bunch of my friends. a feeling and freedom your pussy ass will never understand. god damn feels real good stay cucked forever in your shit country, muh muh muh healthcare!!! faggot

>1 post by this ID
>people still respond to obvious bait
I hate you fucking retards sometimes.

Then maybe you'll stay the fuck out of our country, chang. Get fucked commie

There isn't any gun violence outside of the ghettos.

You're acting like a complete retard.

>canada

When I visit the states would it be possible to take a day or two on the shootingrange and try some different guns? Or meet up with some annon and go shooting with him?

OP (who is a leaf that doesn't understand america's problems) doesn't know that criminals get their guns off of the black market and that gun control laws harm law abiding gun owners (y'know, the people that actually have licenses to buy and carry firearms legally).

OP, your country's prime minister is literally the type of person to think that touching the pistol grip of an AR-15 will automatically switch to full auto and kill anyone standing nearby. Kill yourself.

I think legal gun owners and the military should work side by side during martial law marching the streets and disarming criminals.

Does that make me an American extremist?

This.
Its not realy up to me if you have a problem or not. But most people who claim you do just compares the number of deaths to other countries. Not considering who does the guncrime and how many guns pr inhabitant

>white Canadian cucks still oppose banning cars after all the car accidents which have happened

Shall Not Be Infringed, etc.

Depends on the state, but generally yes. There are gun ranges that will rent you a gun.

There's a few big places in nevada where you can even rent machine guns.

Depends on what state, anywhere near the eastern tip no fucking way. In the middle sure.

We'd curb more violence banning nigs than banning guns.

>"reasonable gun control"
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Any gun control is unreasonable.

>

Wow it's another slide thread that's been done to death

What exactly makes you the arbiter of what is reasonable and unreasonable gun control?

What is the difference between a government Jarhead, a police officer and a regular person that would cause two of those groups to be qualified for weapons ownership and one to be disqualified?

Disarmed peasants cower under the armed nobility's iron fist, slave.

Sage this shit to death and get back to Seth Rich, Kim Dotcom and the shit that actually matters right now?