WTF

What did he say to Trump to get his face this red and walk away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BrpQuloAp4
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/manchester-arena-attack-intelligence-leaks-britain-stops-sharing-uk-intel-salman-name-a7754676.html
thehill.com/policy/national-security/333569-european-official-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK what the criminal jew said but it looks like Trumps says that's bullshit...

>We still have your grandchildren, remember goyim...

Maybe cuz of this.

fake, look at the sleeves

Why is Trump so fucking awkward? Did we really elect a Sup Forumstard as president?

This is strange and very undiplomatic. Anyone have an actual story on what happened here?

Your opinion is very important, savage poop

>this fucking video
sauce?

BASED

This

top fucking jej at the menorah sconce... also, gas the kikes

it was made by jimmy kimmel, it's fake

youtube.com/watch?v=-BrpQuloAp4

He walks back. Looks like he just didn't want to deal with talking much longer.

takes himself way too seriously, is petty, and cant handle any sort of criticism. Pretty much every world leader knows this and just has to drop a few subtle jabs at him to get him all flustered so even the most basic leader can play 4D chess on him while his dumbass does shitty outdated business tricks from 30+ years ago. OOooOOoHHH! You shook their hand really hard and awkwardly like a fucking mongoloid! I bet they are so intermediate now and will totally do what you want!

such presidential

oooy lee shit he looks red
Benji's pretty heavy to deal with i suppose

The intel is terrific

your a jew donny

Israel was one of our key intel suppliers, and after Trump showed Israeli gathered intel to Russian without any authorization from them or even consulting his cabinet about it, Israel decided to stop sharing their intel with America. Other countries are doing something similar. Way to go Trump.

How is that autism, libtard faggot? the USA pays to defend these eurocucks so obviously Trump is the leader of that pack, you stupid nigger.

Fucking kek!

Got any sauce

Someone's mad. Did mommy take your tendies away?

>narcissist acts awkwardly around grownups
the end

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/manchester-arena-attack-intelligence-leaks-britain-stops-sharing-uk-intel-salman-name-a7754676.html

thehill.com/policy/national-security/333569-european-official-country-might-stop-sharing-intel-with-us

May has started sharing intel again though I believe, but Trump is still retarded for sharing intel with Russians when no one, including ANYONE in his cabinet, advised him to.

Really dawg? How could you tell?

this reply really activates my autism

I remember Soviet president Jieltcyn, reincarnation, no?

Being the a lame duck president in the first year is going to cause this dude to collapse and die and it's absolutely hilarious.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching DRUMPFT crash and burn. Haha, but in all seriousness, we cannot let this madman anywhere near the nuclear codes!

Pic related.

HAHHAHAAHAHHA god i love burgers the only race of men that provide constant happenings and doesn't apologize for it like europoor cucks

How is sharing Intel with a white Christian nation a bad thing? They're not the USSR

Fucking awesome

No, the United States is the USSR now.

"Come here, goy. I got new orders for ya."

Taking orders? From anybody than the Trumpster himself? Uh oh.

This will end well....

("The codes, uncle. The co-odes...")

fuckers put the Clinton News Network logo to try and promote their fake news corruption

Says the leaf

>former Trump voter
>leaf

Yeah, okay, buddy.

It's not fake u fucking drumpf fan this came from the highly reputable company CNN and you are spreading fake info.

he can't hear
he wears a Cochlear implant(so do I)
they're horrible in crowded space with many voices at once

I think he's fucking up these ques all over the place because he legitimately cant here it through all the midrange white noise

also I think that's why he needed his wife to tell him to put his hand over heart during the anthem at the inaugural

I always turn mine off for public music(anthem at a mariners game etc.) especially the brass instruments through a large digital PA system can be downright painful

Is that you, Donnie-boooy?

How's that Presidency coming along, doing well

who keeps teaching these migrants to shitpost in English? baka

That bad, huh.
Well, Kek warned you. He warned you, and still you chose the rotten jew. Now you and your country will drown. But you know this as well, don't you.

Got to have a strong back and morals to reign properly, and we all knew this wasn't you

spicy pasta leaf

holy fuck trump just just took the red pill, sees the jew for what they are, did he watch the greatest story never told last night? see his son inlaws reptilian treachery?

>Free Palestine

Fuck Jews
But also Fuck Arabs.

>This is totally a smart move even though America is the only thing keeping Yom Kippur 2.0 from occurring in literally less than 10 hours of any sign of weakness.

I enjoy the thought of this as well as Germany getting fucking owned by rebels.

they are the same and need to be isolated or eliminated.

He found out bout the nukes israel has under DC