Donald "Shart in Mart" Trump

>The distance between Donald Trump and his G7 partners was spelled out dramatically today when Theresa May and the leaders of Italy, France, Germany, Japan and Canada strolled the streets of Taormina, Sicily — while he followed in a golf cart.

>The six are planning to put pressure on Mr Trump over his opposition to free trade and efforts to combat climate change. They walked the 700 yards from the traditional G7 group photo, taken at a Greek amphitheatre, to a piazza in the hilltop town, but Mr Trump stayed behind until he could take a seat in the electric vehicle.

low energy

[reply here MAKE SURE TO CHANGE BEFORE BOT GOES ONLINE]

what

A salty trumpfag wants you to think this post and its replies are bots

>don't wait up, bitches

I love this man.

Sounds like its time to put these fools to bed. Lead the charge Mr President

>America's idea of electing an 'alpha male' leader is a fat old reality tv star who's in the back pocket of another country's actual alpha male leader

The whole world is laughing at you.

not as hard as we're laughing at what used to be London

I don't give a shit about London

that's great to hear beta. just give that shit to the invaders free of charge right?

>They think that these kind of stories are negative
Sad!

I don't live there, why would I care? London has been shit forever, it's a dump, it's of no consequence to me.

hahaha keep thinking that surrender is strength

LOL.

They probably didn't have a fat people scooter for him.

Hes 70.

The non-career politician that hates career politicians found a way to spend less time with career politicians and decided to take it?

Fuckin' shock.

this, he's an old man and it's pretty hot in sicily right now.

>trump uses mobility scooter

Not even surprised

Go back to plebeddit, T_D is the perfect hugbox for this bullshit.

shh

>followed in a golf cart
Pottery.

And meanwhile I laugh at your Islamic Caliphate and electing an old bitch who sucks islamic cock and wants to make your country even more Orwellian.

Ignore that Bong. He doesn't speak for us, the mighty Anglo, he speaks for (((himself))), his (((brothers))) and his father (((Satan))).

>Sup Forums's idea of male virility

>You actually believe a meme that has 0 proof behind it and is pushed by the opposition party to try to get rid of the president that is a threat to their own survival.

Merkel's not that much younger, and she's running rings around him (literally and figuratively)

Im gonna save that

What a sad weak old fool

I wonder what mentalgymnastics must trumpflakes undertake now

[spoiler]what a weak faggot[/spoiler]